Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Mar 18

'Being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart.'

Ephesians 4:18

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
'Being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart.'

That sounds (unfortunately) like a verse an atheist would relate to.

Thanks for the contribution!

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
That sounds (unfortunately) like a verse an atheist would relate to.

Thanks for the contribution!
Sadly, it's something for you to reflect on:

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Sadly, it's something for you to reflect on:

You don’t know me and you’re once again trolling, looking to get me angry so you can then criticize me for not acting like a Christian.

You’re no longer worth responding to.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

I didn’t know atheists had favorite Bible verses. That’s awesome!
What you also do not know, neither accept is that many atheists or non Christians were once Christian or part of a Christian upbringing. It is the crookedness of the leaders or adults around them that caused them to shift away from the church.

There are many who are still in Christ and not part of the church.

But then for you that sounds like a contradictory sentence.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
What you also do not know, neither accept is that many atheists or non Christians were once Christian or part of a Christian upbringing. It is the crookedness of the leaders or adults around them that caused them to shift away from the church.

There are many who are still in Christ and not part of the church.

But then for you that sounds like a contradictory sentence.
Doesn’t sound like a contradiction to me at all. I don’t think attending church is required to be a Christian.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

Doesn’t sound like a contradiction to me at all. I don’t think attending church is required to be a Christian.
A Christian is a follower of Christ teachings [my personal definition].
Anyone who does not follow these teachings are cut off, burned like the chaff, destroyed,

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

A Christian is a follower of Christ teachings [my personal definition].
Anyone who does not follow these teachings are cut off, burned like the chaff, destroyed,
Have you sold all your possessions and given that money to the poor?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

Have you sold all your possessions and given that money to the poor?
Whether I [or you] have or have not... how does that change what Jesus said?

We are discussing the doctrine of Christ. Are you able to focus on that or do you have the typical facebook mentality seen here so often?

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

You don’t know me and you’re once again trolling, looking to get me angry so you can then criticize me for not acting like a Christian.

You’re no longer worth responding to.
Are you imagining that Ghost of a Duke is trying to get you "kicked off the site" too?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Are you imagining that Ghost of a Duke is trying to get you "kicked off the site" too?
No, he’s just being a troll.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Whether I [or you] have or have not... how does that change what Jesus said?

We are discussing the doctrine of Christ. Are you able to focus on that or do you have the typical facebook mentality seen here so often?
In that passage, He was illustrating the absurdity of someone who thought he was justified by the law.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

“For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

(2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

No, he’s just being a troll.
By quoting Ephesians 4:18?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
By quoting Ephesians 4:18?
No, by his other posts and claiming he posted that for me.