1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 22:30
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    The purpose of this thread was for people to post Psalms and other Scripture that they particularly liked. Not everything has to be a debate.
    No one is interested. This most interesting thing is your weirdness.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No, it’s how I’m referring to your pretty odd behaviour of dumping stuff in this thread. I’m sure no one is reading it.
    “Dumping stuff?”

Do you think someone who has God’s Holy Spirit inside him could refer to Holy Scripture the way you have in your last three posts?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 22:34
    No one is interested. This most interesting thing is your weirdness.
    If no one is interested in passages of Holy Scripture, whether reading or posting them, that’s pretty sad.

Why are you offended by passages of Holy Scripture being posted? You might want to contemplate that.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 22:47
    If no one is interested in passages of Holy Scripture, whether reading or posting them, that’s pretty sad.

Why are you offended by passages of Holy Scripture being posted? You might want to contemplate that.
    No one is offended, no one is sad, no one is interested in your jizz thread.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 22:51
    The purpose of this thread was for people to post Psalms and other Scripture that they particularly liked. Not everything has to be a debate.
    Clearly you dont understand what a forum is for. Does you church have a chat group ... then that is where you post these threads.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 23:05
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Clearly you dont understand what a forum is for. Does you church have a chat group ... then that is where you post these threads.
    People can post passages and verses from the Holy Scriptures that they particularly like, respond to questions about them or whatever.

I don’t see why this is an issue/problem.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 23:07
    No one is offended, no one is sad, no one is interested in your jizz thread.
    Do you think someone who has God’s Holy Spirit inside him could refer to Holy Scripture the way you have in your most recent posts?

Not expecting you to answer that question publicly, but you might want to contemplate it privately and talk with God about it.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 23:15
    People can post passages and verses from the Holy Scriptures that they particularly like, respond to questions about them or whatever.

I don’t see why this is an issue/problem.
    I did post a comment and you ignored it because you disagree with my comment. Obviously it was not meant for debate and discussion. This as Dive pointed is some personal list of passages you like .. thats cool, just that this is not the place for it.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 23:24
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I did post a comment and you ignored it because you disagree with my comment. Obviously it was not meant for debate and discussion. This as Dive pointed is some personal list of passages you like .. thats cool, just that this is not the place for it.
    It’s for anyone to post passages from the Holy Scriptures that he or she likes - not just me. Your comment was an insult to me (as I think you intended it,) and I had no interest in responding to it.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 05:41
    “And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”

(Revelation 19:6)
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 06:101 edit
    Do you think someone who has God’s Holy Spirit inside him could refer to Holy Scripture the way you have in your most recent posts?

Not expecting you to answer that question publicly, but you might want to contemplate it privately and talk with God about it.
    You’re the one being bizarrely lecherous over suzianne you revolting little man, so you decide.

The day I have to take advice from you on even something as inconsequential as shoe lace tying, will be a sad day indeed.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 06:13
    It’s for anyone to post passages from the Holy Scriptures that he or she likes - not just me. Your comment was an insult to me (as I think you intended it,) and I had no interest in responding to it.
    This thread is your own personal little jizzy moment in the forum.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 06:131 edit
    You’re the one being bizarrely lecherous over suzianne you revolting little man, so you decide.

The day I have to take advice from you on even something as inconsequential as shoe lace tying, will be a sad day indeed.
    You have an odd definition of “bizarrely lecherous,” and I suspect you’re lashing out at me because you’re angry I ribbed you about your boozing.

No worries.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 06:15
    This thread is your own personal little jizzy moment in the forum.
    I find it surprising that someone who claims to be a Christian would use that kind of language in regard to Bible verses.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 06:161 edit
    You have an odd definition of “bizarrely lecherous,” and I suspect you’re lashing out at me because you’re angry I ribbed you about your boozing.

No worries.
    I didn’t define it, I’m pointing out that you are letching over suzianne, you have been for weeks. She probably feels nauseous; it must be like having Beevis or Butthead leering at her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree