Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I find it surprising that someone who claims to be a Christian would use that kind of language in regard to Bible verses.
I’m using it at you, deriding you, showing that I have no respect for you...as you well know Romans1009.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’m using it at you, deriding you, showing that I have no respect for you...as you well know Romans1009.
I just think it’s surprising a self-identified Christian would use that kind of language in regard to verses from the Holy Bible.

I couldn’t care less if you have respect for me, but you ought to have respect for the Holy Bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

I didn’t define it, I’m pointing out that you are letching over suzianne, you have been for weeks. She probably feels nauseous; it must be like having Beevis or Butthead leering at her.
So now you’re speaking for individual people after previously speaking for the forum as a whole? Maybe you oughta just stick to speaking for yourself.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 18

I just think it’s surprising a self-identified Christian would use that kind of language in regard to verses from the Holy Bible.

I couldn’t care less if you have respect for me, but you ought to have respect for the Holy Bible.
A little while ago you were comparing yourself to Jesus, are you now comparing your posting to the Bible itself?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 18

So now you’re speaking for individual people after previously speaking for the forum as a whole? Maybe you oughta just stick to speaking for yourself.
Suzianne probable regards you as I do, as a jouvenile, an unemployed lad, who lives at home with his Mum. I expect she doesn’t even give your grotty sticky advances any more thought than the passing of an hour.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

A little while ago you were comparing yourself to Jesus, are you now comparing your posting to the Bible itself?
I never compared myself to Jesus. Stop being ridiculous.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

Suzianne probable regards you as I do, as a jouvenile, an unemployed lad, who lives at home with his Mum. I expect she doesn’t even give your grotty sticky advances any more thought than the passing of an hour.
You’re totally off about me but don’t let that stop you from venting your anger over my teasing you about your boozing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

“He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.”

(Isaiah 25:8)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 18

You’re totally off about me but don’t let that stop you from venting your anger over my teasing you about your boozing.
Oh dear, looks like it’s 3am where you are Romans1009; another all-nighter of tailspin posting.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 18

Ah, but we both know you did, don’t we laddie.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Apr 18
2 edits

Do you think this jizz thread of your is equal to the bible?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

“He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.”

(Matthew 28:6)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Apr 18

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”

(Revelation 1:8)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 18

“In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.”

(Psalm 94:19)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18

“Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”

(James 1:19)