Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
robbie carrobie was banned for cheating the Clans system ~ or for bad mouthing the website's owner after being punished for cheating ~ that's why he's not here to defend himself and to claim that I am lying about his attempts in the past to deflect criticism by comparing himself to Paul and to Jesus ~ Bible quotations and all.
Conveniently for you he can't defend himself now so you can just continue to drag his name through the mud.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Conveniently for you he can't defend himself now so you can just continue to drag his name through the mud.
Well, he's gone now. Meanwhile, Romans1009 sought to deflect criticism by comparing his obnoxious childish trolling to Jesus speaking; he tried to hide behind a Bible quote. It doesn't need to be "lampooned".

Moves
25 Apr 18

Well, he's gone now. Meanwhile, Romans1009 sought to deflect criticism by comparing his obnoxious childish trolling to Jesus speaking; he tried to hide behind a Bible quote. It doesn't need to be "lampooned".
If it doesn't need to be lampooned, why are you continuing to do so?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

If it doesn't need to be lampooned, why are you continuing to do so?
I am not lampooning it. Do you think Romans1009 was justified in comparing his nasty behaviour to Jesus? If so, how?

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am not lampooning it. Do you think Romans1009 was justified in comparing his nasty behaviour to Jesus? If so, how?
If you are not publicly criticizing Romans, what are you doing?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

If you are not publicly criticizing Romans, what are you doing?
I am criticizing him. So, do you think he was justified in comparing his nasty behaviour to Jesus? If so, how would you justify it?

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am criticizing him. So, do you think he was justified in comparing his nasty behaviour to Jesus? If so, how would you justify it?
So you were lying when you said you are not 'lampooning' it?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

So you were lying when you said you are not 'lampooning' it?
I am not lying. I have not used using ridicule, irony, or sarcasm to criticize him. I have simply criticized him ~ and speculated whether he might be bringing Christians into disrepute deliberately.

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am not lying. I have not used using ridicule, irony, or sarcasm to criticize him. I have simply criticized him ~ and speculated whether he might be bringing Christians into disrepute deliberately.
You are using unkind words (ridicule) to publicly criticise him, i.e lampooning him.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

You are using unkind words (ridicule) to publicly criticise him, i.e lampooning him.
I don't think so. I am just criticizing him for his hypocrisy (unkind word) and sanctimoniousness (another unkind word) and his obnoxious (another unkind word perhaps) behaviour. So I am criticizing him in the ordinary sense of the word, and not "lampooning" him.

Moves
25 Apr 18

I don't think so. I am just criticizing him for his hypocrisy (unkind word) and sanctimoniousness (another unkind word) and his obnoxious (another unkind word perhaps) behaviour. So I am criticizing him in the ordinary sense of the word, and not "lampooning" him.
Do you believe that Dive is innocent of all the things you accuse Romans of?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Do you believe that Dive is innocent of all the things you accuse Romans of?
I don't think divegeester is a hypocritical or sanctimonious Christian at all - indeed quite the opposite... he frequently admits to being a 'bad' Christian - and one thing for sure is that as long as I have known him he has never tried to use the Holy Bible in a tawdry way, or tried to use comparisons of himself to Jesus, or use any kind of holier-than-though affectations, or tried to cite the Holy Spirit etc, etc. - to deflect from criticism of his own brand of banter. So, I don't think there is much mileage in comparing divegeester to Romans1009, no.

Moves
25 Apr 18

I don't think divegeester is a hypocritical or sanctimonious Christian at all - indeed quite the opposite... he frequently admits to being a 'bad' Christian - and one thing for sure is that as long as I have known him he has never tried to use the Holy Bible in a tawdry way, or tried to use comparisons of himself to Jesus, or use any kind of holier-than-though ...[text shortened]... d of banter. So, I don't think there is much mileage in comparing divegeester to Romans1009, no.
Well since you and Dive are drinking buddies, I don't expect an unbiased evaluation from you.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Well since you and Dive are drinking buddies, I don't expect an unbiased evaluation from you.
Do you agree with my evaluation, though, that's the thing?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Do you agree with my evaluation, though, that's the thing?
If Dive is entitled to his own brand of banter why don't you allow Romans the same luxury?