Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
If Dive is entitled to his own brand of banter why don't you allow Romans the same luxury?
Everyone is entitled to their own brand of banter. My criticisms of Romans1009's behaviour are there for you to address if you want to.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Everyone is entitled to their own brand of banter. My criticisms of Romans1009's behaviour are there for you to address if you want to.
If as you say Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter why are you cliticizing him for it?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

If as you say Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter why are you cliticizing him for it?
Are you now going to pretend to not have read any of my posts on the subject of Romans1009's behaviour that I have posted over the last - say - 72 hours? Is this the return of your go-to gimmick?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Are you now going to pretend to not have read any of my posts on the subject of Romans1009's behaviour that I have posted over the last - say - 72 hours? Is this the return of your go-to gimmick?
You are entitled to your subjective opinions just like Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter. Get over yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 18

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

(Deuteronomy 31:6)

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

You are entitled to your subjective opinions just like Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter. Get over yourself.
Your use of that gimmick of yours, yet again, is noted.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Your use of that gimmick of yours, yet again, is noted.
You should call things as you see them, I do.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

You should call things as you see them, I do.
Are you still pretending not to know what the criticisms of Romans1009 are?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Are you still pretending not to know what the criticisms of Romans1009 are?
So in your mind when I say you are entitled to your subjective opinions, you take that to mean that I haven't read your criticisms of Romans?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

So in your mind when I say you are entitled to your subjective opinions, you take that to mean that I haven't read your criticisms of Romans?
What I am saying is, if you ask me - on this page - after all that's gone on in the last 2-3 days - and further back than that - and after what has been explicitly said on THIS thread - if, after all that, you ask me: "If as you say Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter why are you cliticizing him for it?' then one can only conclude that you are pretending not to have read any of my posts where the answer to your disinigenous question can be found staring you in your face.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

(Deuteronomy 31:6)
Aww, do you feel picked on Romans1009?

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

What I am saying is, if you ask me - on this page - after all that's gone on in the last 2-3 days - and further back than that - and after what has been explicitly said on THIS thread - if, after all that, you ask me: [b]"If as you say Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter why are you cliticizing him for it?' then one can only conclude that you are ...[text shortened]... f my posts where the answer to your disinigenous question can be found staring you in your face.[/b]
The pretending not to read posts tactic is what Fetchmybecker is all about. It was pretty much all that FMJ did, that and troll the forum about universal morality.

It was this pretending to have not read posts tactic that got him into hot water when he employed it disingenuously when transferring from the Fetchmyjunk troll identity back to his RHP original (and real) Daniel Becker identity as dj2becker.

Moves
25 Apr 18

What I am saying is, if you ask me - on this page - after all that's gone on in the last 2-3 days - and further back than that - and after what has been explicitly said on THIS thread - if, after all that, you ask me: [b]"If as you say Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter why are you cliticizing him for it?' then one can only conclude that you are ...[text shortened]... f my posts where the answer to your disinigenous question can be found staring you in your face.[/b]
I have obviously read your posts and you do not sound like someone who actually believes that Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter. Because if you did believe that it wouldn't make sense for you to criticize him for it.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Incidentally.

http://www.takemyjunkuae.com/about.html

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I have obviously read your posts and you do not sound like someone who actually believes that Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter. Because if you did believe that it wouldn't make sense for you to criticize him for it.
Mmmm. Still pretending not to know what he is being criticized for?