1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 18:27
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So since I am an even milder version of crazy, can I legitimately make fun of you?
    I am also not convinced that your crazy is of a lesser degree than theirs. I think it is simply that people tend to be at least partially blind to their own crazy and only really see it in others. Its most likely that your crazy is simply more socially acceptable in your social circle than their crazy.
    That is exactly what my "author's note" says and means. I am not trying to convince you of anything btw. I accept that my "crazy" is more socially acceptable but this thread is about humour twhitehead, something you seem to lack at times. I say that with respect as I do respect you.

Irrationality is not limited to theism, are you sure of you are rational in all situations and about all things? I work with non theists every day and every one of them displays irrationality at some point; irrational beliefs about their colleagues, the company, the market and the external world.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 18:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:09
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Ahhh...

Thanks, buddy!

I don't recall the true/false one, though.
    Classic Freaky.
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=66558&page=26#post_2202045

It was actually LJ who said,
    That wouldn't show that the answer is "true".
    ...and your reply was...
    Good point. However, it would certainly show that the answer isn't "false."
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Authors note: I'm a Christian, please feel free to rip into me anytime.

There are some wonderful beliefs within the Christian (and other religions) which bring a smile. Some have been propagated over millennia others more recently in this forum and these are often the best. Here are a few of my favourites:

- This wafer and cheap wine will actually ...[text shortened]... ans burn for eternity in an incinerator - Grampy bobby

- I'm leaving this forum - Galveston75
    Snubbed again?

I demand a recount! 😠
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Snubbed again?

I demand a recount! 😠
    You're more of a grump than a crazy. Along the lines of "damn godless liberals screwing up the country." There are tons of you out there. You need a more unique kind of crazy to make this list.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:22
    Snubbed again?

I demand a recount! 😠
    Originally posted by Sake
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.

Lao Tzu.

7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:23
    RBHILL is one of my favorite theists here, though I'm not sure I'd classify him as crazy. More like a big goofy kid who fights fires, reads bibles, and plays with toys. Says things that are so off the wall that they're gold, kind of like Kelly Bundy, the US TV character.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:47
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=66558&page=26#post_2202045

It was actually LJ who said,
    That wouldn't show that the answer is "true".
    ...and your reply was...
    Good point. However, it would certainly show that the answer isn't "false."
    Whoa.
    2007 seems so long ago, doesn't it?

And to think my seemingly nonsensical statement then still holds true today!

The posts were concerning what the most complicated structure in the universe was; the answer is the human brain.

Resident demi-god, bbarr, responded in error, citing how the universe itself must be more complex than any component within it.
    This was in error since the question asked what the most complex system was within the universe... and the universe obviously cannot be within itself.

My "good point" rejoinder was aimed at LJ's insistence that the human body contained the human brain, thus lending a measure of credence to the idea that something within the universe was more complex than the human brain.

The answer isn't "false." part referred to the original statement, i.e., the brain is the singular most complex structure--- if you could figure out a way to have the brain function without a body, it holds the title.

It's good to review our past victories every once and awhile, isn't it?

How many times does a guy have an opportunity to call both Dr. Scribbles AND LJ a "bunch of pussies?"
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 20:501 edit
    Whoa.

The posts were concerning what the most complicated structure in the universe was; the answer is the human brain.

Resident demi-god, bbarr, responded in error, citing how the universe itself must be more complex tha ...[text shortened]... any times does a guy have an opportunity to call both Dr. Scribbles AND LJ a "bunch of pussies?"
    my seemingly nonsensical statement then still holds true today!

Good point. However, that certainly does not mean that it isn't false.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 20:54
    Whoa.

Resident demi-god, bbarr, responded in error, citing how the universe itself must be more complex tha ...[text shortened]... any times does a guy have an opportunity to call both Dr. Scribbles AND LJ a "bunch of pussies?"
    Riiight...as evidenced by the 'victorious' tone of your posts after being caught out. 🙄

Then again, if you didn't think you were winning, you'd stop coming back for more, and I would have to find a new favorite crazy person. So, by all means, enjoy your victory.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 21:092 edits
    RBHILL is one of my favorite theists here, though I'm not sure I'd classify him as crazy. More like a big goofy kid who fights fires, reads bibles, and plays with toys. Says things that are so off the wall that they're gold, kind of like Kelly Bundy, the US TV character.
    Great description of a likable guy without guile I met on the RHP Sports Forum during the 2013 NFL Season.

Note: Isn't diversity of background, personality, play of mind and communication style on this forum a wonderful thing?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 21:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Not going to do that, sorry.

It may run against your black and white Krell brain logic but there are degrees of crazy. I feel I'm at the milder end of the spectrum and find it amusing to poke fun at those at the higher end.

Outside of the irrationality of theism, there is fun to be had with non-theists but that's not for this forum.
    Krell!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

(wiping a tear from her eye) thanks, man...
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 21:57
    You're more of a grump than a crazy. Along the lines of "damn godless liberals screwing up the country." There are tons of you out there. You need a more unique kind of crazy to make this list.
    Grump? Who says I'm a grump? 😠
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 23:22
    Grump? Who says I'm a grump? 😠
    Swissgambit.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 23:52
    Snubbed again?

I demand a recount! 😠
    I know, right? 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree