1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 10:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    slobbering is simply a generic term and has no defacto meaning here, but if you would like to give it one by imposition as you usually do , then feel free, why change the habits of a lifetime?
    "Generic" yes exactly my point to you "generalising" and stereotyping and then pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 11:014 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Generic" yes exactly my point to you "generalising" and stereotyping and then pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.
    have you anything of a spiritual nature to discuss or will you continue with your usual focus on personalities and an unswerving belief in your own propaganda? If not, the general forum awaits you-------------------> bon voyage, have a nice trip, send us a postcard etc etc
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 11:351 edit
    have you anything of a spiritual nature to discuss or will you continue with your usual focus on personalities and an unswerving belief in your own propaganda? If not, the general forum awaits you-------------------> bon voyage, have a nice trip, send us a postcard etc etc
    Maybe you should take note of your own advice from time to time. 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 12:541 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Maybe you should take note of your own advice from time to time. 🙂
    and maybe you should post something with a spiritual content at least once in your life! 😵
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 13:08
    and maybe you should post something with a spiritual content at least once in your life! 😵
    What a terrible attempt at a comeback. 😞
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 13:14
    You seem to love words like "slobbering" and "propaganda" when throwing insults at those you stereotype into one homogeneous out-group. I.e. Those people who disagree with you.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 13:24
    You seem to love words like "slobbering" and "propaganda" when throwing insults at those you stereotype into one homogeneous out-group. I.e. Those people who disagree with you.
    the general forum awaits you!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 13:24
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What a terrible attempt at a comeback. 😞
    sorry sometimes even I fail.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 03:47
    sorry sometimes even I fail.
    Apology accepted.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 09:49
    No my stance is not dependent upon any medical factors, its a religious stance, these other 'events' like the 3000 haemophiliacs are merely presented as questioning the safety of blood transfusions, but there is no dependency for even if they had not been given contaminated blood our stance remains, for its based on religious principles.
    Then your religion is stupid and dangerous.

But I think I may have said that already somewhere.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 16:08
    Then your religion is stupid and dangerous.

But I think I may have said that already somewhere.
    did i say were are awesome, yeah i said it.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 16:11
    did i say were are awesome, yeah i said it.
    What does your Jehovah say about people who exalt themselves?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree