1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:26
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Just go with the FMF-is-a-lying thing. I am OK with it. I am not interested in trying to prove to you that I am not a liar.
    You said, "Talk to me as an atheist…" so I did, now I can explain the gospel, other
    Christians can too, not me or any of them can tell me what *YOU* thought about what
    the gospel was, back when you believed in it. Only you, not you the Atheist, just you
    without all the titles you apply to yourself and others. You were the only one who lived
    your life no one else, you were the only one that has your understanding. I'm just asking
    for what you believed, back in the time for 30 years that you believed it.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:29
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You said, "Talk to me as an atheist…" so I did, now I can explain the gospel, other
    Christians can too, not me or any of them can tell me what *YOU* thought about what
    the gospel was, back when you believed in it. Only you, not you the Atheist, just you
    without all the titles you apply to yourself and others. You were the only one who lived
    your life n ...[text shortened]... ing. I'm just asking
    Just assume I was never a Christian.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:29
    Just assume I was never a Christian.
    So you admit it?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:30
    I'm just asking
    I know.

I have no objection to you talking to me as an atheist who you think was never a Christian.

I have no objection to you branding me a liar.

You are talking to an atheist poster.

I have nothing to prove.

I simply have my current perspectives to share.

Stop running away.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:31
    So you admit it?
    No of course not. But just go with your debating gimmick. Assume that I lied. It's fine by me. Just assume I was never a Christian.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:32
    I know.

I have no objection to you talking to me as an atheist who you think was never a Christian.

I have no objection to you branding me a liar.

You are talking to an atheist poster.

I have nothing to prove.

I simply have my current perspectives to share.

Stop running away.
    I'm not going anywhere, we can settle that right now.
    I'm not talking to a title, I'm talking to you, someone who claimed was a Christian for over
    30 years. What was it you believed the gospel was back when you were living it?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:34
    I'm not going anywhere, we can settle that right now.
    I'm not talking to a title, I'm talking to you, someone who claimed was a Christian for over
    30 years. What was it you believed the gospel was back when you were living it?
    I have nothing to prove to you. I accept your label of "liar".

Just talk to me as if I was lying about being a Christian and as I have now admitted that I have always been an atheist.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:38
    No of course not. But just go with your debating gimmick. Assume that I lied. It's fine by me. Just assume I was never a Christian.
    I just want an answer, I gain nothing from thinking you are less than truthful, that adds
    nothing to me or you. If you want people to think you are a liar that is on you not me, all
    I want is an answer to a question. When I first asked that, I had no idea you would go
    through such lengths to refuse to answer it, all the while making demands on me for
    answering your questions. I will remind you I was answering your questions, until this
    started, there isn't a question you've asked that I don't believe I've already answered
    a few times.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:41
    I have nothing to prove to you. I accept your label of "liar".

Just talk to me as if I was lying about being a Christian and as I have now admitted that I have always been an atheist.
    My thoughts about you do not define you, I not that important.
    Are you really saying you were always an Atheist?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:43
    Are you really saying you were always an Atheist?
    Of course not. But you have branded me a liar. I accept that. Just assume I was never a Christian. Stop running away from the discussion we were having.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:44
    I just want an answer, I gain nothing from thinking you are less than truthful, that adds
    nothing to me or you. If you want people to think you are a liar that is on you not me, all
    I want is an answer to a question. When I first asked that, I had no idea you would go
    through such lengths to refuse to answer it, all the while making demands on me for
    a ...[text shortened]... ed, there isn't a question you've asked that I don't believe I've already answered
    a few times.
    Just talk to me as an atheist and tell yourself you were right to call me out for lying.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:45
    I will remind you I was answering your questions, until this started, there isn't a question you've asked that I don't believe I've already answered a few times.
    You started this FMF-is-lying thing. It was a dodge. And a deflection, And it still is.

I am an atheist. Let's discuss our beliefs.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:49
    You started this FMF-is-lying thing. It was a dodge. And a deflection, And it still is.

I am an atheist. Let's discuss our beliefs.
    Sure lets, so what was the gospel back when you believed in it for 30 years?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:50
    Sure lets, so what was the gospel back when you believed in it for 30 years?
    Assume that I am an atheist ~ and always have been ~ and that you have been the victim of lies.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:56
    Assume that I am an atheist ~ and always have been ~ and that you have been the victim of lies.
    That is an evil thing to assume, how about I think happy thoughts about you that you are
    an honest person who once believed in Jesus Christ and no longer does. So what was
    the gospel back when you believed in it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree