Fmf

Fmf

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 May 13

has gone. I miss the legend that FMF became, he was a truly worthy foe. Tis a pity that he has gone without saying goodbye.

Moves
16 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
has gone. I miss the legend that FMF became, he was a truly worthy foe. Tis a pity that he has gone without saying goodbye.
He did say goodbye, just not to you.

rc

Moves
16 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
He did say goodbye, just not to you.
ok, but still, he shall be missed by me.

Moves
16 May 13

What is it you miss, his beard against your cheek?

Moves
16 May 13

Do you miss him kicking your metaphorical butt?

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
16 May 13

Fanboys May Fight?

rc

Moves
16 May 13

What is it you miss, his beard against your cheek?
I miss the challenge, other would be trolls simply dont cut it, you or long johnny, you simply dont have what it takes.

rc

Moves
16 May 13
1 edit

Do you miss him kicking your metaphorical butt?
not really, his currency was opinion which is different from mine. Laterally we were getting a little more friendly, which was a pleasant change from some of the more bitter tirades and epic threads of the past. I even tried to listen to the test match today, England v New Zealand because he was raving about it, but got bored after a few minutes.

rc

Moves
16 May 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Fanboys May Fight?
I asked him what it stood for once I think, but he would not tell.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 May 13

What? Gone forever?

rc

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
What? Gone forever?
so it seems.

Moves
17 May 13

I miss the challenge, other would be trolls simply dont cut it, you or long johnny, you simply dont have what it takes.
Everyone who disagrees with you is subjected to your ad hominem personal abuse whether you found them entertaining of not and I don't remember you coming out well from any debate/argument you have entered into here whether it was with FMF or not.

rc

Moves
17 May 13
2 edits

Everyone who disagrees with you is subjected to your ad hominem personal abuse whether you found them entertaining of not and I don't remember you coming out well from any debate/argument you have entered into here whether it was with FMF or not.
sure thing, hard to reason with such unassailable logic. It must be tough to be a sidekick, maybe like nightwing you can break free and become a supertroll in your own right? Meh whats the point its just not the same as FMF.

Moves
17 May 13

sure thing, hard to reason with such unassailable logic. It must be tough to be a sidekick, maybe like nightwing you can break free and become a supertroll in your own right? Meh whats the point its just not the same as FMF.
c'mon your not one to let logic get in the way of making your point, especially since glaveston has set his 'enfant terrible' free into the forums.

rc

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
c'mon your not one to let logic get in the way of making your point, especially since glaveston has set his 'enfant terrible' free into the forums.
on the contrary, I deal specifically in logic and empirical evidence, in fact, as a man of science, I would go as far to say its my stock in trade.