For Everyone who judges

For Everyone who judges

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Jan 21

@sonship said
Dive out of the blue brought up his favorite topic to argue with me about, saying
How long ago did you last try to lead someone (in real life) away from their destination of being burned alive for eternity?

I spot checked after this post to see some archived or past comment FMF says was related to this (I think).
Yes, it was this one:

sonship once claimed that he believed I may have caused "hundreds" of RHP members to face being burned alive for eternity as a result of being exposed to my non-Christian perspectives. Perhaps, he thinks he is battling here to save "hundreds" of such people on this website.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jan 21
2 edits

@fmf said
But you already know what you said because exactly this situation has come before, twice, and both times I dug the quote for you.
Why don't you go dig up the post where I made apologies broadly in the past for any offenses I may have injured posters here with?

I recall some heated discussions about responsibility for our words on the destinies of others.

I recall also some admissions that words I wrote may have hurt others and apologizing for such instances as there may have been.

You can go find that post too if you wish and ask for everybody to read it again.

ANYWAY . . . as the whole matter relates to the topic at hand, it has not struck me yet. For Everyone who judges.

Our judging of others may come back to bite us on the day we stand before God. "Such a day will never be" you may claim.

But if you are wrong, you can see that the capacity to pass judgement on others has its stopping point somewhere in an ultimate truth. Like I said -

"The judgment of God is according to truth ..."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jan 21
3 edits

@FMF

Yes, it was this one:

sonship once claimed that he believed I may have caused "hundreds" of RHP members to face being burned alive for eternity as a result of being exposed to my non-Christian perspectives. Perhaps, he thinks he is battling here to save "hundreds" of such people on this website.

I read that FMF.

I do not trust you. I requested that you show me the post.
You respond here essentially - "sonship I recall you did thus and such" [paraphrased]

I request that you show me the quotation and where.
Then I can examine what I said and what preceding provocations may have led me to write a certain thing.

YOUR NARRATIVE I do not take without closer examination of the facts.
Sorry.

F

Moves
28 Jan 21

@sonship said
I do not trust you. I said show me the post.
You respond here essentially - "sonship I recall you did thus and such" [paraphrased]

I respond show me the quotation and where.
Then I can examine what I said and what preceding provocations may have led me to write a certain thing.

YOUR NARRATIVE I do not take without closer examination of the facts.
Sorry.
I dug it up for you twice before.

F

Moves
28 Jan 21

@sonship said
You either believe "hundreds" of members of this site face torture in burning flames for eternity as a result of reading my posts or you don't.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jan 21
2 edits

@FMF

" And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)

I believe that.
Now you and Dive and Ghost and Rajk999 consult with each other however you do and see if you can get me to howl with guilt because I believe what the Bible said.

And if that doesn't work, get busy claiming that - all sonship likes to think and talk about is eternal punishment in the lake of fire. See if you can maneuver things around so that it appears that that's my favorite theme to speak about.

This is usually what happens. Its a two step tactic with many.

1.) Lure the Christian into talking a lot about hell.

2.) Portray the Christian as sadistically loving the subject of hell.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jan 21
1 edit

@fmf said
I dug it up for you twice before.
I did not see anything you dug up accept your hearsay.

I checked back to page 13.
Bump it and you'll get my apology.

Don't show me again what you CLAIMED I said.

IE

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jan 21
5 edits

Folks its this kind of nonsense that prompts a poster to want to spend some time away from the Forum to get some other things done.

Of course some people not taking every moment of the day on the edge of their seat waiting to see what an argumentative type will write next ... critics regard as skulking (?) away from the discussion. Something like that.

Skulking . . . sulking, or whatever FMF wrote.

F

Moves
29 Jan 21

@sonship said
I did not see anything you dug up accept your hearsay.
Yes you did. Twice. And now here you are trying the exact same routine again. It's not "hearsay". It's something you said to me. If you don't believe that my non-Christian posts here may have caused "hundreds" of site members to face eternal torture, just say so.

F

Moves
29 Jan 21

@sonship said
And if that doesn't work, get busy claiming that - all sonship likes to think and talk about is eternal punishment in the lake of fire. See if you can maneuver things around so that it appears that that's my favorite theme to speak about.
My impression is that you've probably talked about the "perfect morality" of being tortured in burning fire for eternity twenty times more often than you've talked about the Sermon on the Mount.

F

Moves
29 Jan 21

@sonship said
Why don't you go dig up the post where I made apologies broadly in the past for any offenses I may have injured posters here with?
I wasn't in the slightest bit "injured" by what you said about how I may be responsible for members of this website being tortured by your God figure. You aren't being asked for an apology. Me being "offended" or "injured" ~ which I am not ~ is not the issue at all. What's at issue is how utterly, utterly ludicrous your beliefs about supernatural torture are.

Moves
29 Jan 21

@sonship said
Folks its this kind of nonsense that prompts a poster to want to spend some time away from the Forum to get some other things done.
Seeing as how you sincerely believe that those people of your family, friends and neighbours who don’t believe in your version of Jesus will be burnt alive for eternity by the very same Jesus who loves them, then perhaps the “other things” you could be focusing on would be attempting to save them from this terrible fate...?

Moves
29 Jan 21

@sonship said
Bump it and you'll get my apology.

IE
You’re a liar.

FMF, myself and others have often gone and found posts by you which you subsequently have denied, and you do not “apologise”, what you do is either ignore it completely, bury it beneath an avalanche of drivel or you disappear from the website for several days.