1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:04
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    [b]I would appreciate it very much if you would be so fair to take responsibility for your own misconceptions and otherwise flawed conclusions and comments.

My error in conclusion was based on your lack of presentation alone. What do you suggest I am to think when the resident papist posts a piece on the spiritua ...[text shortened]... the back of their atheism and not on its own scientific merits, does both a disservice.[/b]
    Starrman: "My error in conclusion was based on your lack of presentation alone."

😀 .... go and play outside, Starrman .......
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:08
    Starrman: "My error in conclusion was based on your lack of presentation alone."

😀 .... go and play outside, Starrman .......
    😀 .... go act like a real Christian, ivanhoe .......
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:11
    Only the fruits of the spirit determines a true follower of Christ, Love, Longsuffering, kindness,prosperity,etc.
    The word of Christ is the spirit of prophecy.
    Let no man blaspheme the name of GOD.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:11
    [b]I would appreciate it very much if you would be so fair to take responsibility for your own misconceptions and otherwise flawed conclusions and comments.

My error in conclusion was based on your lack of presentation alone. What do you suggest I am to think when the resident papist posts a piece on the spiritua ...[text shortened]... the back of their atheism and not on its own scientific merits, does both a disservice.[/b]
    Starrman: "What do you suggest I am to think when the resident papist posts a piece on the spiritual forum, which is to be found on a Christian website? Oh I know, it must be Jewish!"

Don't blame me for your own prejudice.

Starrman: "Of course it is, you are suggesting that there is a link between acceptance of the ToE and atheism."

Not quite. I myself accept the ToE as a scientific theory and at the same time I am a theist.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:13
    I take responsibility for my own ideas and actions. You apparently don't. Such an attitude belongs in Kindergarten ... that's why I advised you to go and play outside. Got it ?
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:13
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Only the fruits of the spirit determines a true follower of Christ, Love, Longsuffering, kindness,prosperity,etc.
    The word of Christ is the spirit of prophecy.
    Let no man blaspheme the name of GOD.
    err... whatever.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:151 edit
    I take responsibility for my own ideas and actions. You apparently don't. Such an attitude belongs in Kindergarten ... that's why I advised you to go and play outside. Got it ?
    Oh I know what you meant ivanhoe. I still maintain that I would not have posted what I did if you had explained that the text was Jewish. Cause and effect, as you seem so fond of saying.

EDIT: Either way, remove my views on Christianity, replace them with Judaism and away you go. Heck, replace them with theist and you're pretty much fine too.
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:241 edit

My error in conclusion was based on your lack of presentation alone. What do you suggest I am to think when the resident papist posts a piece on the spiritua the back of their atheism and not on its own scientific merits, does both a disservice.[/b]
    Starrman: In your own words: It seems that the thoughts on which the hedonistic Evolution Theory advocates assume this theory is based are very old indeed. This concerns the origins of the theory (in your view), not the present thoughts on it."

We definitely need to distinguish between the ToE as a scientific theory and the ToE as an overall ideology on one hand and the advocates of the former and the practitioners of the latter on the other.

Starrman: "I find the ToE and atheism seperate entities, both of which I am a practitioner of, but neither of which I find inextricably bound."

Of course. My own position is an instance of this.
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:262 edits
    Let all who dare challenge the supreme majesty of the God of Heaven or his son Jesus Christ be warned of their eternal damnation.
    RoyaltyS, you're a bad and annoying copy of the even more annoying original .......
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:28
    Starrman: In your own words: It seems that the thoughts on which the hedonistic Evolution Theory advocates assume this theory is based are very old indeed. This concerns the origins of the theory (in your view), not the present thoughts on it."

We definitely need to distinguish between the ToE as a scientific theory and the ToE as an overall ideol ...[text shortened]... er of which I find inextricably bound."

Of course. My own position is an instance of this.
    Okay, perhaps you could summarise a premise on the text in question then?
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:30
    RoyaltyS, you're an annoying bad copy of the even more annoying original .......
    Eternal Torment is painful.
    There is a worm in your brain who feasts on you and is never satisfied.
    This worm is regret.
    You will burn for money
    you will burn for sex
    you will burn for peace
    you will burn for a drop of water.
    You will burn for all the times the message was brought to you and you rejected it.
    He who has ears let him hear.
    I only tell you this because the time is close at hand.
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:31
    This worm is regret.
    You will burn for money
    you will burn for sex
    you will burn for peace
    You will burn for all the times the message was brought to you and you rejected it.
    Feel free to hasten on your own time.
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:32
    Okay, perhaps you could summarise a premise on the text in question then?
    I'll try and work out a short summary of what I was trying to say and what can be found in my posts so far ..... please be patient. I have a lot to do the next few days and it is extremely hot ....
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:34
    This worm is regret.
    You will burn for money
    you will burn for sex
    you will burn for peace
    RoyaltyS: "I only tell you this because the time is close at hand"

Yeah, for you to get banned from the Forums .....
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 21:35
    Feel free to hasten on your own time.
    Feel free to repent while there is still time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree