For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
For the record, my intention was not to troll Dive but rather to encourage Romans to cut him some slack for his behavior in light of something that Dive himself had shared here prior to Romans arrival.
You seem to be speculating about the impact of a suicide - and extrapolating it to an environment decades and decades later - where you suddenly use it as banter against a poster you have been stalking for almost two years.

Why would you choose to do that? And why would you choose to do it in public?

Furthermore, which aspect of the treatment you get from numerous people here do you think might have been caused by their parents committing suicide? Is it a topic you know something about?

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

Hold on you want to set me straight on forum etiquette after claiming I was psychologically abused and autistic, multiple times? You must be the biggest joker on the planet.
The psychological abuse and deprivation you suffered was brought up by you and discussed here Thread 173077. You have used what the cult did to you as an excuse for your behaviour on at least two occasions. I don't recall divegeester ever using what happened to his birth mother as an excuse for anything; that's something you have made up and introduced as banter. You also recently talked about going to see a psychologist [as several people advised you to] and a neurologist as a result of the impacts of the cult on you. I am not sure what the neurologist is for. That's your business.

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
You seem to be speculating about the impact of a suicide - and extrapolating it to an environment decades and decades later - where you suddenly use it as banter against a poster you have been stalking for almost two years.

Why would you choose to do that? And why would you choose to do it in public?

Furthermore, which aspect of the treatment you get fr ...[text shortened]... ht have been caused by their parents committing suicide? Is it a topic you know something about?
I merely relayed information that Dive had volunteered in public to someone who could use it to cut him some slack. You obviously may feel free to call it as you see it just like I have done.

Moves
12 Mar 18

The psychological abuse and deprivation you suffered was brought up by you and discussed here Thread 173077. You have used what the cult did to you as an excuse for your behaviour on at least two occasions. I don't recall divegeester ever using what happened to his birth mother as an excuse for anything; that's something you have made up and intro ...[text shortened]... the impacts of the cult on you. I am not sure what the neurologist is for. That's your business.
So would you like to too call things as I see them or as you see them?

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

I merely relayed information that Dive had volunteered in public to someone who could use it to cut him some slack. You obviously may feel free to call it as you see it just like I have done.
Where did divegeester say he "...had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young" and where did he ever use it as an excuse or say he say he was "taking it out on" you? I don't remember him "volunteering" these things. This is stuff you have made up. And you've used it as forum banter.

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I’m not lying at all. I don’t think Becker is the sort of person who would use the suicide of a parent to troll someone.
He is and he did.

Moves
12 Mar 18

Where did divegeester say he "...had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young" and where did he ever use it as an excuse or say he say he was "taking it out on" you? I don't remember him "volunteering" these things. This is stuff you have made up. And you've used it as forum banter.
I relayed the information that he volunteered so that Romans could cut him some slack. You are free to see this as trolling. I don't.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I relayed the information that he volunteered so that Romans could cut him some slack. You are free to see this as trolling. I don't.
You added your speculation ~ and to that, you then added the notion that his demeanour toward you and Romans1009 was caused by your own characterization of his childhood. And to top it off you introduced it all of a sudden in amongst some cheap forum banter. Are you really unable to conceive of the reality of what you have done or are you just disinhibited by the nature of a message board?

Moves
12 Mar 18

You added your speculation ~ and to that, you then added the notion that his demeanour toward you and Romans1009 was caused by your own characterization of his childhood. And to top it off you introduced it all of a sudden in amongst some cheap forum banter. Are you really unable to conceive of the reality of what you have done or are you just disinhibited by the nature of a message board?
Should I not call things as I see them? If you have a better explanation for Dive's behavior feel free to share it.

Moves
12 Mar 18

Should I not call things as I see them? If you have a better explanation for Dive's behavior feel free to share it.
As I said previously, you are sick in the head. Seek help.

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
As I said previously, you are sick in the head. Seek help.
The hypocrisy is finally shining through.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

If you have a better explanation for Dive's behavior feel free to share it.
I don't need to explain why you get treated like a complete jerk.

Moves
12 Mar 18

I don't need to explain why you get treated like a complete jerk.
Feel free to call things as you see them. I do.

Moves
12 Mar 18

Your a liar.

We could all see exactly what your intent was.

Moves
12 Mar 18

For the record, my intention was not to troll Dive but rather to encourage Romans to cut him some slack for his behavior in light of something that Dive himself had shared here prior to Romans arrival.
Liar.