For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
What a pity you don’t realize when you go too far
Such as when?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Because dj2becker's speculation about events decades ago, deployed as forum banter, was completely lacking in common decency.

divegeester not being phased by the depths that a poster like dj2becker would go to, does not affect the indecency of dj2becker's post.
You being the arbiter of what constitutes common decency is quite indecent.

And your new avatar pic is a disaster.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Such as when?
I’ll tell you when you’re not slamming the sauce.

Moves
12 Mar 18

And your new avatar pic is a disaster.
Who cares about avatars except teens on chat rooms

Moves
12 Mar 18

I’ll tell you when you’re not slamming the sauce.
OK, dodge duly [sic] noted 😉

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Not at all. We are all independent personally responsible moral agents and if you and I disagree about the decency - or the lack thereof - of what dj2becker did, then that is par for the course on a debate and discussion forum like this one. If you find my objection "indecent" then it's fine for you to say that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Not at all. We are all independent personally responsible moral agents and if you and I disagree about the decency - or the lack thereof - of what dj2becker did, then that is par for the course on a debate and discussion forum like this one. If you find my objection "indecent" then it's fine for you to say that.
We disagree on the intent behind what he did. You said he had ill intent; I disagree.

You obviously had ill intent in bringing all this up again.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

We disagree on the intent behind what he did. You said he had ill intent; I disagree. You obviously had ill intent in bringing all this up again.
My intent is to set dj2becker straight and to confront you for your endorsement of an infamous poster who has only posted a couple a hundred times since you arrived. If you both raise the level of banter-decency even just a tad, my intent will have borne fruit.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

My intent is to set dj2becker straight and to confront you for your endorsement of an infamous poster who has only posted a couple a hundred times since you arrived. If you both raise the level of banter-decency even just a tad, my intent will have borne fruit.
I’m not endorsing anyone. I just said I don’t think he had ill intent in mentioning it but I also said it would have been better for him to pm me if he thought I needed to know that information.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I’m not endorsing anyone. I just said I don’t think he had ill intent in mentioning it but I also said it would have been better for him to pm me if he thought I needed to know that information.
It's about as obvious a case of "trolling" ~ and way, way more serious than anything you have called "trolling" that's been aimed at you, by far ~ as one could possibly get.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

It's about as obvious a case of "trolling" ~ and way, way more serious than anything you have called "trolling" that's been aimed at you, by far ~ as one could possibly get.
It again goes to intent. I don’t think his purpose in bringing it up was to troll. I think it was to give me a broader perspective on dive’s posting behavior and make me aware of an area I should avoid.

Telling me via a pm would have been better, but maybe he knew it didn’t bother dive (as you already said that it doesn’t bother dive.)

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

It again goes to intent.
I've known the widely reviled dj2becker for longer than you. The intent was to deliver just about the most obvious kind of "trolling" that one could possibly see.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I think it was to give me a broader perspective on dive’s posting behavior and make me aware of an area I should avoid.
What "broader perspective" is that then? Tell us about it.

Moves
12 Mar 18

For the record, my intention was not to troll Dive but rather to encourage Romans to cut him some slack for his behavior in light of something that Dive himself had shared here prior to Romans arrival.

Moves
12 Mar 18
2 edits

Hold on you want to set me straight on forum etiquette after claiming I was psychologically abused and autistic, multiple times? You must be the biggest joker on the planet.

I bet you're going to say people need to call things as they see them as part of your excuse.

You have no shame.