For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
I have no idea what your intent is on harping on it. Clearly it is not well intentioned.
If divegeester thinks I am "harping on it", and says so, I will reflect on what I have done, what dj2becker has done, and what you have said about me and what you have said about dj2becker. If divegeester says I have taken a "cheap shot" at him in all this, I will stop and apologize publically.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If divegeester thinks I am "harping on it", and says so, I will reflect on what I have done, what dj2becker has done, and what you have said about me and what you have said about dj2becker. If he says I have taken a "cheap shot" at him in all this, I will stop and apologize publically.
But why did you bring it up? Obviously it was to criticize Becker and attempt to criticize me. You had no other purpose in mentioning it.

You’re a bad hombre!

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I’m referring to your taking it as trolling. I don’t think he meant it that way.
I have not a shred of doubt that that was how it was intended. And divegeester - whose birth mother it was - I am sure - will not have a shred of doubt that that was how it was intended. It'll be water off a duck's back to him though. You have only been here a short time.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

But why did you bring it up? Obviously it was to criticize Becker and attempt to criticize me. You had no other purpose in mentioning it.
If the criticism is off target, why are you squirming?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

I have not a shred of doubt that that was how it was intended. And divegeester - whose birth mother it was - I am sure - will not have a shred of doubt that that was how it was intended. It'll be water off a duck's back to him though. You have only been here a short time.
Well I guess only Becker can say for sure, but I didn’t and don’t think he had ill intent in mentioning it.

You, on the other hand, had no reason to bring it up, other than to slam Becker and attempt to criticize me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

If the criticism is off target, why are you squirming?
I’m not “squirming” at all. It’s clear you had no reason to bring it up other than to try to score cheap debate points against Becker and me.

You used the suicide of someone’s parent for trolling purposes. It’s pretty sick - especially because you’re doing exactly what you accused Becker of doing.

🙄

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

I don’t think he meant it that way.
I think this is you lying, one of you “inconsequential” lies which will be ok with your version of Jesus.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

You used the suicide of someone’s parent for trolling purposes. It’s pretty sick - especially because you’re doing exactly what you accused Becker of doing.
You think I am "trolling" divegeester?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

You are lying again.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I think this is you lying, one of you “inconsequential” lies which will be ok with your version of Jesus.
I’m not lying at all. I don’t think Becker is the sort of person who would use the suicide of a parent to troll someone.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

You think I am "trolling" divegeester?
No, you’re trying to troll Becker by bringing this all up again so you can slam him and (you hope) me as well

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I don’t think Becker is the sort of person who would use the suicide of a parent to troll someone.
How long have you known him? He's been here since before me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You are lying again.
It’s good you’re here. FMF needs reinforcements. He’s making a mess.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

How long have you known him? He's been here since before me.
Since I got here.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

No, you’re trying to troll Becker by bringing this all up again so you can slam him and (you hope) me as well
But if I am wrong about him, I will look terrible. And you will look like you have integrity for standing by him.