For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I don’t know the history of what preceded that. Maybe he learned the lesson earlier.
Did you think that what dj2becker speculated about - with regard to the impact of the suicide - was a good post that divegeester 'deserved'?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Did you think that what dj2becker speculated about - with regard to the impact of the suicide - was a good post that divegeester 'deserved'?
I don’t subscribe to the idea that Becker had ill intent in mentioning it. I think he was trying to give me a broader perspective on dive’s posting and alert me to an area I should avoid (which I would have avoided anyway but Becker had no way of knowing that.)

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I don’t subscribe to the idea that Becker had ill intent in mentioning it.
Do you assume it was an inspired/guided-by- "God's Holy Spirit" moment on dj2becker's part? Would you say that him suddenly speculating about the impact of the suicide of a parent - right in the middle of a load of cheap forum banter - and now you claiming not to subscribe "to the idea that Becker had ill intent in mentioning it", identifies and defines the two of you as a couple of well-meaning and honest Christians by way of your words and deeds?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Do you assume it was an inspired/guided-by- "God's Holy Spirit" moment on dj2becker's part? Would you say that him suddenly speculating about the impact of the suicide of a parent - right in the middle of a load of cheap forum banter - and now you claiming not to subscribe "to the idea that Becker had ill intent in mentioning it", identifies and defines the two of you as a couple of well-meaning and honest Christians by way of your words and deeds?
I’m just giving you my opinion. I already told Ghost he probably should have sent it in a pm, but it is what it is. I don’t think he had ill intent in mentioning it.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

I don’t think he had ill intent in mentioning it.
Is this true? Or is it a lie that doesn't really matter?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Is this true? Or is it a lie that doesn't really matter?
inconsequential lies, imo, are permissible when the alternative is worse (i.e. would hurt someone.) The woman with the terrible haircut is a good example of what I mean. Someone falsely saying it looks good (inconsequential) is permissible when the alternative (saying it looks terrible) is worse.

How would you have answered that woman if she asked you what you thought of her new haircut and you thought it looked awful?

As far as Becker, I already said I don’t think he had ill intent. What is your intent in further publicizing what must have been a traumatic event in another poster’s life? Using it to score cheap debate points? You’re doing exactly what you accuse Becker of doing!

🙄

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

As far as Becker, I already said I don’t think he had ill intent. What is your intent in further publicizing what must have been a traumatic event in another poster’s life? Using it to score cheap debate points? You’re doing exactly what you accuse Becker of doing!
I can assure you that divegeester is not traumatized by the mention of the suicide. And he will not see my questioning you about your condoning of it as me "scoring cheap debate points". He will know full well that that was what dj2becker was trying to do.

You see, you've only been here a few weeks. You are unaware of Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's track record. If divegeester comes here and accuses me of using "publicizing what must have been a traumatic event in another poster’s life" to score cheap debate points", then I will of course apologize.

So you think dj2becker "publicizing" it was well-intentioned, and that me questioning you about your reaction to it is me being ill-intentioned, is that it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

I can assure you that divegeester is not traumatized by the mention of the suicide. And he will not see my questioning you about your condoning of it as me "scoring cheap debate points". He will know full well that that was what dj2becker was trying to do.

You see, you've only been here a few weeks. You are unaware of Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's track record. I ...[text shortened]... , and that me questioning you about your reaction to it is me being ill-intentioned, is that it?
Not answering the haircut question? There’s a shock. Shall I add this to the list of substantive questions you ignore and refer to it later when you claim you have answered every substantive question?

Never said I condoned what Becker did. In fact, I said He should have sent it in a pm. I just don’t think he had ill intent in telling me.

I don’t think Becker mentioning it was ill intentioned. I suppose it could be viewed as clumsily well intentioned, but as I said, if he thought I should know that info, it would have been better relayed in a pm

I have no idea what your intent is on harping on it. Clearly it is not well intentioned.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Not answering the haircut question?
Start a thread about it and then all the posters who are interested in the fact you have asked some question or other about a haircut can engage you on it. I am not interested.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Start a thread about it and then all the posters who are interested in the fact you have asked some question or other about a haircut can engage you on it. I am not interested.
Just another substantive question you’ve dodged.

Nothing new there.

When does the pool whizzing start?

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Just another substantive question you’ve dodged.
Put it at the start of a new thread and see who's interested.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

BTW, I will be honest in telling you that your new avatar pic is not to my liking.

To be blunt, I think it’s gruesome.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Put it at the start of a new thread and see who's interested.
I guess you’re going to start whizzing and poisoning our RHP community any moment now.

Everyone out of the pool!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

I’ve learned not to answer personal questions on here.

I think you have too.
Are you referring to dj2becker trolling me about my dead mother?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Are you referring to dj2becker trolling me about my dead mother?
I’m referring to your taking it as trolling. I don’t think he meant it that way.