For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Does this "stranger" factor somehow ~ in your mind ~ justify dj2becker lying about divegeester's childhood in order to try to troll him?
You’re the only one engaging in trolling. This is now the second day that you’ve continued to bring up the death of a poster’s mother for trolling purposes.

Sick!

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people [divegeester would] harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?
What kind of "harm"? What do you imagine him doing?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Mar 18
1 edit

You’re the only one engaging in trolling. This is now the second day that you’ve continued to bring up the death of a poster’s mother for trolling purposes.

Sick!
Gossip is mostly lies and heresay

Did anyone believe Jennifer Anniston was pregnant?
Assumption only makes an arse out of u and me

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

You’re the only one engaging in trolling.!
dj2becker lied about divegeester's childhood.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

What kind of "harm"? What do you imagine him doing?
Your repeated non-substantive questions are a bore and represent nothing more than your poisoning our RHP community by pool whizzing.

Kindly direct your whizz elsewhere, or, better yet, try to engage another poster on substance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

dj2becker lied about divegeester's childhood.
Are you right in the head? Serious question.

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

He had a happy childhood by his own account. Have some respect for the loving mother and father who raised him. When dj2becker claimed that divegeester had "volunteered" the "information" that he'd had a "very unhappy childhood" he was lying ~ flat out, made-up, bare-faced lying - no such version of his childhood had been "volunteered" - quite the opposite in fact - dj2becker fabricated it in order to use it as trolling-banter; he was lying to you; he was manipulating you; and you have fallen for it. He was trolling divegeester. Deny it all you like. You've been made a fool of.

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

FMF: What kind of "harm"? What do you imagine him doing?

Your repeated non-substantive questions are a bore and represent nothing more than your poisoning our RHP community by pool whizzing. Kindly direct your whizz elsewhere, or, better yet, try to engage another poster on substance.
Here's what you said: It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people [divegeester would] harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack? What "harm" are you imagining?

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

FMF: dj2becker lied about divegeester's childhood.

Here is what divegeester has "volunteered" about his childhood:

"I am not upset about what happened to my mother and I don’t mind discussing it in the slightest. I am completely comfortable with the circumstances which, although tragic, are decades ago and firmly laid to rest in the past. I had an excellent happy upbringing by two parents who loved me and I am a happy balanced individual who is professionally successful and happily married. I just don’t want the likes of dj2becker using my dead mother as a forum gadget to troll me with. I don’t think that is unreasonable."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

He had a happy childhood by his own account. Have some respect for the loving mother and father who raised him. When dj2becker claimed that divegeester had "volunteered" the "information" that he'd had a "very unhappy childhood" he was lying ~ flat out, made-up, bare-faced lying - no such version of his childhood had been "volunteered" - quite the opposite in f ...[text shortened]... ve fallen for it. He was trolling divegeester. Deny it all you like. You've been made a fool of.
And it’s not possible Becker simply misremembered the post, which was made a long time ago (years earlier?) and assumed such a traumatic event caused an unhappy childhood?

Why are you so quick to assume he was lying when you have no basis to believe that, as lying involves a willful misrepresentation of the truth?

You, on the other hand, have continued to post about this episode for two days solely for trolling purposes. Are you going for a third day?

Maybe it’s time for you to prepare another community-wide apology for your behavior.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

Here's what you said: [b]It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people [divegeester would] harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack? What "harm" are you imagining?[/b]
I’m not imagining any harm. I’m using the term in a general sense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

Here is what divegeester has "volunteered" about his childhood:

"I am not upset about what happened to my mother and I don’t mind discussing it in the slightest. I am completely comfortable with the circumstances which, although tragic, are decades ago and firmly laid to rest in the past. I had an excellent happy upbringing by two parents who loved me and I ...[text shortened]... er using my dead mother as a forum gadget to troll me with. I don’t think that is unreasonable."
All well and good. But you are disrespecting the person who died, whether dive agrees or not. And you are doing it solely for trolling purposes.

Find something else to troll Becker with.

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

And it’s not possible Becker simply misremembered the post, which was made a long time ago (years earlier?) and assumed such a traumatic event caused an unhappy childhood?
Assuming this is so, has dj2becker acknowledged that he has characterized divegeester's childhood incorrectly? If so, in which post?

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

All well and good. But you are disrespecting the person who died, whether dive agrees or not. And you are doing it solely for trolling purposes.
You and dj2becker are trying to defend the memory of divegeester's birth mother, is that it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

Assuming this is so, has dj2becker acknowledged that he has characterized divegeester's childhood incorrectly? If so, in which post?
No idea and couldn’t care less.