Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I always find it interesting how terminology changes. At one time we called our clients 'Service Users' and before that 'Customers.'

Similarly, what once were called 'asylums' or 'Funny Farms' are now apparently called 'very small towns.'
hehe in what way has my statements been illogical or irrational?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
robbie seems unwilling to just come out and condemn 'gay bashing' and he would have us believe that he is somehow unaware of there being or ever having been any 'gay bashing' by Christians. He's backed himself into a peculiar corner very quickly on this thread.
I think i have told you before but its worth repeating , you might believe your own propaganda but you certainly cannot expect any other rational and sentient being to believe it, its simply slobbery drool, seriously, if the best you have to offer on the subject is, 'robbie seems to have backed himself into a corner???', despite repeatedly asking the same tedious questions again and again well it really is the best you can do and yes I am mocking you.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
What do you mean you do not condem anyone, you condemn people's attitudes and beliefs all the time in this forum, what makes redbadger so different? Are you going to exhibit the same lack of principle that other Christians in this forum exhibit by ignoring commentary you disagree with simply because you have chosen to be friendly with them?

Stating that you prefer to ignore the question does not constitute a response 😉
Haha! you still sore cause i called you a son of satan? yah flunkeeeeeee!

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I think i have told you before but its worth repeating , you might believe your own propaganda but you certainly cannot expect any other rational and sentient being to believe it, its simply slobbery drool, seriously, if the best you have to offer on the subject is, 'robbie seems to have backed himself into a corner???', despite repeatedly asking the ...[text shortened]... edious questions again and again well it really is the best you can do and yes I am mocking you.
Are you willing to just come out and say unequivocally that you condemn 'gay bashing' by [1] Christians, and by [2] redbadger, if he did indeed engage in it as he has claimed?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Are you willing to just come out and say unequivocally that you condemn 'gay bashing' by [1] Christians, and by [2] redbadger, if he did indeed engage in it as he has claimed?
What is it about I make no moral judgements on anyone that you are having trouble with? which part of that statement are you failing to grasp, ill help you if you are in difficulty to the best of my ability.

Moves
12 Sep 15

Haha! you still sore cause i called you a son of satan? yah flunkeeeeeee!
I like that you call me a "son of satan" on the Internet, I liked it when galveston75 said I was "worse than satan", because these comments reveal more about you and your cult than I ever could. So thanks.

Meanwhile, I'd be interested in why you are so determined to avoid answering my question: do you condone or condem redbadger's actions in bashing homosexuals?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

What is it about I make no moral judgements on anyone that you are having trouble with? which part of that statement are you failing to grasp, ill help you if you are in difficulty to the best of my ability.
So you refuse to condemn 'gay bashing'? That seems a bit odd, robbie. And are you claiming this is some kind of moral stance on your part.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
So you refuse to condemn 'gay bashing'? That seems a bit odd, robbie. And are you claiming this is some kind of moral stance on your part.
I am making no moral judgements about anyone's behaviour, i thought i made that clear? What is odd is that you seem to be having difficulty accepting the fact. Its as odd as the difficulty you are having accepting that I have never met, never experienced and remain unaware of any christians that engage in gay bashing, why it's difficult for you to accept is rather peculiar. Perhaps you can tell us what you know about Red badgers gay bashing FMF?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

I am making not moral judgements about anyone's behaviour, i thought i made that clear? What is odd is that you seem to be having difficulty accepting the fact.
I find it bizarre that you will not condemn violence when you yourself, when presented with certain scenarios on threads in the past when violence was discussed, said that you would not use violence to save the lives of your wife and children.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

I am making no moral judgements about anyone's behaviour, i thought i made that clear? What is odd is that you seem to be having difficulty accepting the fact. Its as odd as the difficulty you are having accepting that I have never met, never experienced and remain unaware of any christians that engage in gay bashing, why it's difficult for you to a ...[text shortened]... pt is rather peculiar. Perhaps you can tell us what you know about Red badgers gay bashing FMF?
No less than 4 edits to your post AFTER I had posted my response to it, robbie. You seem rattled. 😉

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I find it bizarre that you will not condemn violence when you yourself, when presented with certain scenarios on threads in the past when violence was discussed, said that you would not use violence to save the lives of your wife and children.
What you find bizarre is hardly relevant FMF, after all you have the self styled title of scourge of windbags and think that sadisticly scourging (figuratively) people in public forums is fine and dandy, you're hardly what one would call normal and here you are lecturing us again on what is bizarre and what is not bizarre, what is amusing and what is not amusing and using it as some kind of pretext to insinuate values about people that you know next to nothing about.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
No less than 4 edits to your post AFTER I had posted my response to it, robbie. You seem rattled. 😉
FMF you might believe your own propaganda if you wish, i have told you a thousand times, its pure undiluted drool. If your mind feels safe in the idea that I am rattled then let it be comforted by its projections.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

What you find bizarre is hardly relevant FMF, after all you have the self styled title of scourge of windbags and think that sadisticly scourging (figuratively) people in public forums is fine and dandy, you're hardly what one would call normal and here you are lecturing us again on what is bizarre and what is not bizarre, what is amusing and what is ...[text shortened]... it as some kind of pretext to insinuate values about people that you know next to nothing about.
I can unequivocally condemn 'gay bashing' by anyone including Christians. But you cannot or will not. That will be why you are directing personal remarks at me now and no longer trying to defend your peculiar stance.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

FMF you might believe your own propaganda if you wish, i have told you a thousand times, its pure undiluted drool. If your mind feels safe in the idea that I am rattled then let it be comforted by its projections.
Did I mention you seem rattled?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

Perhaps you can tell us what you know about Red badgers gay bashing FMF?
Well, just for the sake of argument, let's take what he said at face value: "when I was a skinhead back in the 70s I loved going out GAY BASHING the police wont let u do it these days .....no fun." If that's true, do you condemn it?