1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 15:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    I asked you if you were aware of it, not if you had personal experience of it.
    I am unaware of it.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 15:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am unaware of it.
    Seriously? You are unaware of any Christians loathing homosexuals? You have your tongue in your cheek, surely.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 15:58
    actually my statement is intended to be understood that there is no scriptural tenet for a christian to loathe anyone and infact they are under duress to demonstrate love to all people.
    If I recall correctly, you once started a thread with an article from a JW publication that more or less said 'sometimes it's right to hate people' ~ I can't remember the exact words, maybe you do? When you say "Christians do not loathe anyone", are you making some kind of distinction between "hating" and "loathing"? Can you recall that thread?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 15:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Seriously? You are unaware of any Christians loathing homosexuals? You have your tongue in your cheek, surely.
    I live in a very small town.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:00
    And you are unaware of what happens outside it?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:001 edit
    I have told you once already I have never seen or experienced it, I will not tell you again and
    would appreciate it if you didn't repeat the same questions more than once as its rather
    tedious having to answer them a second and third time.
    Your friend redbadger has told you in this thread how he persecuted gay people by "bashing" them, do you condone or condemn his actions?

Btw your continued avoidance of this question is being noted.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If I recall correctly, you once started a thread with an article from a JW publication that more or less said 'sometimes it's right to hate people' ~ I can't remember the exact words, maybe you do? When you say "Christians do not loathe anyone", are you making some kind of distinction between "hating" and "loathing"? Can you recall that thread?
    No its not right to hate people, either you picked it up correctly or you made it up or i was mistaken, the christian is under duress to demonstrate love to all kinds of people, even those that persecute them. they are under no obligation to love the things they do and may even demonstrate a hatred for the things they do. We make a distinction between the person and the action.

What i stated and to be honest i am fed up stating the same thing again and again and again is that there is no scriptural obligation for a christian to loath or hate anyone, i am using the terms synonymously.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:03
    No its not right to hate people, either you picked it up correctly or you made it up or i was mistaken, the christian is under duress to demonstrate love to all kinds of people, even those that persecute them. they are under no obligation to love the things they do and may even demonstrate a hatred for the things they do. We make a distinction between the person and the action.
    So you cannot recall the thread that you started with the article from a JW publication about when "hate" is justified?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:04
    What i stated and to be honest i am fed up stating the same thing again and again and again is that there is no scriptural obligation for a christian to loath or hate anyone, i am using the terms synonymously.
    Do you continue to contend that you are unaware of any Christians loathing or hating homosexuals either now or in the past?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Your friend redbadger has told you in this thread how he persecuted gay people by "bashing" them, do you condone or condemn his actions?

Btw your continued avoidance of this question is being noted.
    This is the third time you have asked this, I make no moral judgement on anyone, i have
    enough dealing with own imperfections. I will not repeat this gain, don't ask me about what
    red Badger has done again. It will be ignored.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you continue to contend that you are unaware of any Christians loathing or hating homosexuals either now or in the past?
    yawn this has been answered and will be ignored.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:12
    robbie seems unwilling to just come out and condemn 'gay bashing' and he would have us believe that he is somehow unaware of there being or ever having been any 'gay bashing' by Christians. He's backed himself into a peculiar corner very quickly on this thread.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:12
    This is the third time you have asked this, I make no moral judgement on anyone, i have
    enough dealing with own imperfections. I will not repeat this gain, don't ask me about what
    red Badger has done again. It will be ignored.
    What do you mean you do not condem anyone, you condemn people's attitudes and beliefs all the time in this forum, what makes redbadger so different? Are you going to exhibit the same lack of principle that other Christians in this forum exhibit by ignoring commentary you disagree with simply because you have chosen to be friendly with them?

Stating that you prefer to ignore the question does not constitute a response 😉
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    robbie seems unwilling to just come out and condemn 'gay bashing' and he would have us believe that he is somehow unaware of there being or ever having been any 'gay bashing' by Christians. He's backed himself into a peculiar corner very quickly on this thread.
    Robbie is well aware that a "pants down on the Internet" moment was approaching and his hurrying away clutching his shorts with his knees tightly pulled together.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 16:21
    I always find it interesting how terminology changes. At one time we called our clients 'Service Users' and before that 'Customers.'

Similarly, what once were called 'asylums' or 'Funny Farms' are now apparently called 'very small towns.'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree