Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Did I mention you seem rattled?
yes you mentioned it and it was drool then and its still drool now. Ill let you know if it changes ant time soon.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well, just for the sake of argument, let's take what he said at face value: [b]"when I was a skinhead back in the 70s I loved going out GAY BASHING the police wont let u do it these days .....no fun." If that's true, do you condemn it?[/b]
sigh I am making no moral judgements about anyone or their behavior, i do not know all of the facts and indeed i don't know any of the facts and i think its simply utter folly to make any kind of judgement when you dont have any of the facts, don't you?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sigh I am making no moral judgements about anyone or their behavior, i do not know all of the facts and indeed i don't know any of the facts and i think its simply utter folly to make any kind of judgement when you dont have any of the facts, don't you?
Well, let's take what he said at face value. If what he said was true, can you not bring yourself to condemn it?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well, let's take what he said at face value. If what he said was true, can you not bring yourself to condemn it?
NO you take it at face value if you like, can you tell us how we can make an informed
judgement on the basis of having NO facts?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester to robbie
What do you mean you do not condem anyone, you condemn people's attitudes and beliefs all the time in this forum...
Yes it's peculiar, isn't it? There may be no poster who's been more judgemental over the years ~ including about violence ~ and yet, all of a sudden here on this thread... 😕

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

NO you take it at face value if you like, can you tell us how we can make an informed
judgement on the basis of having NO facts?
Well let's assume, for the sake of this discussion about condemning violence, that the fact that he said he bashed gays means that it is a fact that he did. Can you bring yourself to condemn violence if it is a fact that it happened?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Well let's assume, for the sake of this discussion about condemning violence, that the fact that he said he bashed gays means that it is a fact that he did. Can you bring yourself to condemn violence if it is a fact that it happened?
no lets not assume anything and lets not take anything at face value, tell us how its possible to may any kind of informed decision FMF, you have not said.

Moves
12 Sep 15

FMF you might believe your own propaganda if you wish, i have told you a thousand times, its pure undiluted drool. If your mind feels safe in the idea that I am rattled then let it be comforted by its projections.
Your church condemns violence, why are you reluctant to condem the violence of redbadger's gay bashing? (not condemn redbadger himself)

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Your church condemns violence, why are you reluctant to condem the violence of redbadger's gay bashing? (not condemn redbadger himself)
Perhaps you can tell us how its possible to make a judgement without knowing ANY facts, your hero seems to be having not a little trouble. time to get Flunkeeeeee!

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

no lets not assume anything and lets not take anything at face value, tell us how its possible to may any kind of informed decision FMF, you have not saisd.;
If you were to encounter hard evidence ~ and it undeniably established the facts of the matter ~ that Christians had done some 'gay bashing', would you be able to bring yourself to condemn it?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

tell us how its possible to may any kind of informed decision FMF, you have not said.
Assuming what redbager said is factual, can you condemn such violence?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
If you were to encounter hard evidence ~ and it undeniably established the facts of the matter ~ that Christians had done some 'gay bashing', would you be able to bring yourself to condemn it?
sorry i am failing to see where you answer the question FMF ill repeat it gain, can you tell us
how it possible to make a moral decision or any kind of decision for that matter on the basis
of NO evidence, please tell us.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

sorry i am failing to see where you answer the question FMF ill repeat it gain, can you tell us
how it possible to make a moral decision or any kind of decision for that matter on the basis
of NO evidence, please tell us.
Would you be able to make a "moral decision" on violence if there WAS evidence?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Assuming what redbager said is factual, can you condemn such violence?
I try to refrain from decision based on an assumption, again its pure folly and not very wise, you see I am a very unassuming man, chess has taught me that assumptions are very dangerous and not always the wise course to take, its much better to remain flexible and objective until you know the facts, don't you agree?

Infidel

Moves
12 Sep 15

Sorry no cigar for you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses
Christianity is the predominant religion in Europe, the Americas and Southern Africa. In Asia, it is the dominant religion in Georgia, Armenia, East Timor and the Philippines.[184] However, it is declining in many areas including the Northern and Western United States,[185] Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), northern Europe (including Great Britain,[186] Scandinavia and other places), France, Germany, the Canadian provinces of Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec, and parts of Asia (especially the Middle East – due to the Christian emigration,[187][188][189] South Korea,[190] Taiwan,[191] and Macau[192]).

The Christian population is not decreasing in Brazil, the Southern United States[193] and the province of Alberta, Canada,[194] but the percentage is decreasing. In countries such as Australia[195] and New Zealand,[196] the Christian population are declining in both numbers and percentage.

Despite the declining numbers, Christianity remains the dominant religion in the Western World, where 70% are Christians.[8] A 2011 Pew Research Center survey found that 76.2% of Europeans, 73.3% in Oceania, and about 86.0% in the Americas (90% in Latin America and 77.4% in North America) described themselves as Christians.[8][197][198][199]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity