Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Is that your perception?
No it's my Auntie Julie's perception. Of course it's mine.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

i have No knowledge of what Badger did, no not a single iota ...
If what redbadger claimed about himself was true would you condemn it? If he did indeed beat up homosexuals, is it a kind of violence you would be able to condemn?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
You were quite simply being asked if you condemned 'gay bashing' violence against homosexuals and NOT whether you were willing to condemn it "on the basis of little or scant knowledge".
no i was not you were asking me to comment about a particular individual who made a confession here . shall i go back and retrieve your statement where you cite the person by name?

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

it has demonstrated the folly of your approach in that you are willing to induce others to make moral judgments about others on the basis of little or scant knowledge, a practice that in itself is morally contemptible and that the true course of wisdom is to refrain from making moral judgements about people until we have some facts, thats what it has accomplished but you seem so pompously puffed up that it has zinged right over your head, perhaps if you were a little less assuming and more eager to understand anothers perspective prior to making judgements about them you may do better.

You seem a bit rattled again.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
If what redbadger claimed about himself was true would you condemn it? If he did indeed beat up homosexuals, is it a kind of violence you would be able to condemn?
I will condemn it when i have all the facts it makes little difference who supplies the facts as long as they can be substantiated, this is the correct and proper approach.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I don't see how there's any humour in it though. Just pretending to not get the point, pretending not to have a moral objection to violence, just pretending that the mixture of sarcasm and Clan Forum style ad hominems is funny ~ or not being funny, or whatever? It seems peculiar. What does it achieve?
I guess it provides Robert with entertainment. That's the only conclusion I can come to. I just think he likes trying to wind people up, he's not interested in any semblance of sensible discussion.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

no i was not you were asking me to comment about a particular individual who made a confession here . shall i go back and retrieve your statement where you cite the person by name?
If what redbadger confessed to was true, would you condemn it?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]it has demonstrated the folly of your approach in that you are willing to induce others to make moral judgments about others on the basis of little or scant knowledge, a practice that in itself is morally contemptible and that the true course of wisdom is to refrain from making moral judgements about people until we have some facts, thats what it has accompli ...[text shortened]... ve prior to making judgements about them you may do better.

You seem a bit rattled again.[/b]
On the conrart your silly attempts to induce other people to make judgement on the basis of having little or no facts is a sham that is why you are now ignoring the content of my post and in rather predictable fashion engaging in an ad hominem. Plastic, predictable and utterly unconvincing.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
If what redbadger confessed to was true, would you condemn it?
already answered and will you please stop asking the same questions again and again, you are a very tedious fellow because of it, seriously.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I guess it provides Robert with entertainment. That's the only conclusion I can come to. I just think he likes trying to wind people up, he's not interested in any semblance of sensible discussion.
But what's the point of trying to wind me up. I don't get wound up. And I don't respond in kind when he tries to land his little ad hominem punches. Aren't there loads of like minded people he could actually wind up on the Clans Forum?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
another silly ad homimen that has even less substance than what transpired before, why don't you make reference to the content of the posts rather than attempt to attack the personality behind it, who knows you may do better.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

On the conrart your silly attempts to induce other people to make judgement on the basis of having little or no facts is a sham that is why you are now ignoring the content of my post and in rather predictable fashion engaging in an ad hominem. Plastic, predictable and utterly unconvincing.
You were never asked to condemn violence "on the basis of having little or no facts", you were asked if you condemned the violence when it happens and you could not bring yourself to do so until page 7.

F

Moves
12 Sep 15

another silly ad homimen that has even less substance than what transpired before, why don't you make reference to the content of the posts rather than attempt to attack the personality behind it, who knows you may do better.
Are you still being sarcastic now? Or serious?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You were never asked to condemn violence "on the basis of having little or no facts", you were asked if you condemned the violence when it happens and you could not bring yourself to do so until page 7.
If you have the facts then let them be heard. Tell us what you know about badgers alleged gay bashing.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Are you still being sarcastic now? Or serious?
another tedious question.