Fossil record supports creation

Fossil record supports creation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
You apparently don't understand what is meant by the Cambrian Explosion. So here is a brief video introduction for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8USBI0GSSOA
I understand the cambrian "explosion" just fine. It was a period of many millions of years
where evolution took something of a leap forward in that life prior to this period mostly
consisted of single-celled organisms (sometimes appearing in colonies) whereas after this
period we have many more complex organisms (multi-cellular organisms with internal
organs).

As a creationist thinking this all happened some 4000 years ago you may have a problem
explaining how this could have happened without your magic (obviously somewhat
confused) sky daddy, but scientists who understand the geological timeline just fine, have
no problem with it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by C Hess
I understand the cambrian "explosion" just fine. It was a period of many millions of years
where evolution took something of a leap forward in that life prior to this period mostly
consisted of single-celled organisms (sometimes appearing in colonies) whereas after this
period we have many more complex organisms (multi-cellular organisms with internal ...[text shortened]... ddy, but scientists who understand the geological timeline just fine, have
no problem with it.
I'll let you guys ponder over it awhile. And don't forget you smart pill.

F

Moves
30 Apr 14

So you don't know...
Creationism can't tell.

Science can tell, but creationism cannot.

Okay, we got it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 14

Cambrian Explosion Clarified

F

Moves
30 Apr 14
1 edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyEHNg1O3QM
Interesting facts. In its comments we can read "Traits of Cambrian life forms that existed hundreds millions years ago, yet which still amaze scientists today."

"hundreds millions years ago" must mean BC (Before Creation), doesn't it?

RJHinds gives us facts that disprove Creationism! Well, done! Good boy!

Moves
30 Apr 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyEHNg1O3QM
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/VIIB1cCambrian.shtml

Enjoy.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Interesting facts. In its comments we can read "Traits of Cambrian life forms that existed hundreds millions years ago, yet which still amaze scientists today."

"hundreds millions years ago" must mean BC (Before Creation), doesn't it?

RJHinds gives us facts that disprove Creationism! Well, done! Good boy!
Don't listen to that part about "hundreds millions years ago" because they are just trying to fit it into the evolution time scale that requires long periods of time.

Listen to the rest of what is said about the fossil skeletons of many different kinds of animals appearing all of a sudden, fully formed, with no trace of any transitional fossils leading back to a common ancestor. This sounds like the the creation account in Genesis to me for it is the exact opposite of what evolution predicts we would find.

F

Moves
30 Apr 14

Don't listen to that part about "hundreds millions years ago" because they are just trying to fit it into the evolution time scale that requires long periods of time.

Listen to the rest of what is said about the fossil skeletons of many different kinds of animals appearing all of a sudden, fully formed, with no trace of any transitional fossils leading ba ...[text shortened]... account in Genesis to me for it is the exact opposite of what evolution predicts we would find.
Why? You just confirmed that the Cambrian Period was something like a hundreds millions years ago. That's good enough for me.

Well done! Good boy!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 14

obviously you shove your smart pills were the sun don't shine

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 14

Why? You just confirmed that the Cambrian Period was something like a hundreds millions years ago. That's good enough for me.

Well done! Good boy!
I previously mentioned that these millions or billions of years claimed by evolutionists are nonsense, because there is no way for them to know how long any of the periods last. I brought this up to point out what fossils have been found that supports creation over evolution.

F

Moves
01 May 14

I previously mentioned that these millions or billions of years claimed by evolutionists are nonsense, because there is no way for them to know how long any of the periods last. I brought this up to point out what fossils have been found that supports creation over evolution.
In a youtube clip you recommenede us to study they say that the cambrium period was 100 million of years ago. And youtube never lies, especially when it is recommended by you, right?

So there we have the fact. Well done! Good boy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 14
2 edits

In a youtube clip you recommenede us to study they say that the cambrium period was 100 million of years ago. And youtube never lies, especially when it is recommended by you, right?

So there we have the fact. Well done! Good boy!
Apparently you did not look at this previous video, that I gave the link to on page 1, in which this science teacher explains that these millions of years talk is baloney:

Geologic Column & Uniformitarianism

Look and listen and pay close attention and you might learn something. Baloney is another word for nonsense in case you didn't know.

F

Moves
01 May 14

Apparently you did not look at this previous video, that I gave the link to on page 1, in which this science teacher explains that these millions of years talk is baloney:

Geologic Column & Uniformitarianism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSYy1s54068

Look and listen and pay close attention and you might learn something. Baloney is another word for nonsense in case you didn't know.
Well, you just confirmed that the Cambrian Period was hundreds millions years ago, and you cannot be wrong, can you? Good boy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 14

Well, you just confirmed that the Cambrian Period was hundreds millions years ago, and you cannot be wrong, can you? Good boy!
I just confirmed that millions of years was baloney. Look at this video:

F

Moves
01 May 14
1 edit

I just confirmed that millions of years was baloney. Look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSYy1s54068
Another clip from Youtube? From a creationist source? With more errors?