Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Mar 23
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
'But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8

Do you note how liars are dealt with no differently than murderers when it comes to hell? - Now, tell us again you are not the poster previously banned from this site.
The situation with liars is among the most dire in the whole bible:

These six things doth the LORD hate:
yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look,
a lying tongue, and
hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,
feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and
he that soweth discord among brethren.
(Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV)

So of these 7 abominations, 3 are related to lying:
1. Liars
2. False Witnesses [aka liars]
3. Those who sow discord among brothers [again liars]

Murder is mentioned once and sexual misconduct does not even make the list. Many Christians profess faith and then go ahead and commit some of these and claim their sins are forgiven ie they can do whatever they want and still get eternal life.

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
The situation with liars is among the most dire in the whole bible:

[i]These six things doth the LORD hate:
yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look,
a lying tongue, and
hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,
feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and
he that soweth dis ...[text shortened]... hese and claim their sins are forgiven ie they can do whatever they want and still get eternal life.
How is the New Covenant different from the Old Covenant in your view?

F

Moves
25 Mar 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
Because everything I ask him gets ignored😉, he like you are not truthful.
If you stop following me around and saying creepy off-topic things and making silly insulting remarks, and instead participate properly in threads or even start your own, then that will be behaviour that will result in you not feeling ignored.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Are you suggesting that the "New Covenant" allows you to lie about being a returning banned user?

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
Are you suggesting that the "New Covenant" allows you to lie about being a returning banned user?
I’m asking rajk999 (not you) how the New Covenant is different from the Old Covenant in his view. It’s a question he consistently refuses to answer.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I’m asking rajk999 (not you) how the New Covenant is different from the Old Covenant in his view. It’s a question he consistently refuses to answer.
And I am not preventing him from answering it. Meanwhile, you stand accused of beng a liar - by several people - and I'm asking you if you believe the "New Covenant" allows you to lie by claiming you are a returning banned user?

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
And I am not preventing him from answering it. Meanwhile, you stand accused of beng a liar - by several people - and I'm asking you if you believe the "New Covenant" allows you to lie by claiming you are a returning banned user?
You’re a bore

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Is this quote not part of the "New Covenant"?

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You’re a bore
It's better to be a bore than a downright liar.

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
Is this quote not part of the "New Covenant"?

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8
It’s referring to unbelievers - those who rejected Jesus Christ

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
It's better to be a bore than a downright liar.
And you’re both!

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
<<I'm asking you if you believe the "New Covenant" allows you to lie by claiming you are a returning banned user?>>

Might want to re-read that, sport.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
It’s referring to unbelievers - those who rejected Jesus Christ
So does the "New Covenant" mean you can lie with impunity because you are not an unbeliever?

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
<<I'm asking you if you believe the "New Covenant" allows you to lie by claiming you are a returning banned user?>>

Might want to re-read that, sport.
I'm asking you if you believe the "New Covenant" allows you to lie by claiming you are a not returning banned user?

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@fmf said
So does the "New Covenant" mean you can lie with impunity because you are not an unbeliever?
No interest in being the subject of your rapid-fire, obsessive questioning. Find someone else, hotshot