Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
How is the New Covenant different from the Old Covenant in your view?

Why are you unable or unwilling to answer that question?
Let me put you out of your misery. I rarely answer questions, and I rarely ask people questions. I respond to people's statements, with statements of my own and often provide supporting references from the bible for my opinions or beliefs.

If you were an observant and intelligent person you would have figured out how to get me to answer, and it is by stating with supporting references what you think the New Covenant is about, and then I may respond.

But you are a dunce. Go fix that an then maybe we can have a discussion. And this is what a Forum is about .. its discussion, not cross-questioning.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
Let me put you out of your misery. I rarely answer questions, and I rarely ask people questions. I respond to people's statements, with statements of my own and often provide supporting references from the bible for my opinions or beliefs.

If you were an observant and intelligent person you would have figured out how to get me to answer, and it is by stating with support ...[text shortened]... e can have a discussion. And this is what a Forum is about .. its discussion, not cross-questioning.
Still refusing to answer that question I see.

And would Jesus agree with your name calling and hostile attitude?

You claim to be a follower of Christ but you ignore His work on the cross and don’t follow His teachings in your interactions with others.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Ghost of a Deuce, you need to change the record…
@plantermoo are you the person who previously posted as Romans1009?

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@divegeester said
@plantermoo are you the person who previously posted as Romans1009?
🥱 🥱 😴 💤

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Mar 23

🙂

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@divegeester said
🙂
Simple minds, simple pleasures…

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Still refusing to answer that question I see.
You ask the same questions, each time you return from being banned from the site for malicious trolling. Why would anybody take your questions seriously?

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You ask the same questions, each time you return from being banned from the site for malicious trolling. Why would anybody take your questions seriously?
You’ve got me confused with someone else, Ghost of a Deuce. But I see you’ve got your trolling jumper on early today.

Happy trolling, kiddo

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You’ve got me confused with someone else, Ghost of a Deuce. But I see you’ve got your trolling jumper on early today.

Happy trolling, kiddo
You do realise that you do more damage to your faith here than any atheist? You set out your stall of godliness and honesty and yet proceed to lie about being banned from the site for malicious trolling.

How has the holy spirit transformed you? How are you an example to others? God has made quite clear in your scripture what fate awaits liars.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You do realise that you do more damage to your faith here than any atheist? You set out your stall of godliness and honesty and yet proceed to lie about being banned from the site for malicious trolling.

How has the holy spirit transformed you? How are you an example to others? God has made quite clear in your scripture what fate awaits liars.
Your opinion means nothing to me, Ghost of a Deuce.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Your opinion means nothing to me, Ghost of a Deuce.
It's not an opinion, it's scripture. Does scripture not matter to you?

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8 ESV

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's not an opinion, it's scripture. Does scripture not matter to you?

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8 ESV
That verse is referring to unbelievers - those who rejected Christ.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
That verse is referring to unbelievers - those who rejected Christ.
'All liars.' Lying lips sir are an abomination to the Lord.

“You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another." Leviticus 19:11 ESV

Perhaps though, this is the killer blow to you:

"No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes." Psalm 101:7 ESV

Go on, tell me that only applies to those who reject Christ.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
'All liars.' Lying lips sir are an abomination to the Lord.

“You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another." Leviticus 19:11 ESV

Perhaps though, this is the killer blow to you:

"No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes." Psalm 101:7 ESV

Go on, tell me that only applies to those who reject Christ.
Those verses you cited are from the Old Testament and were written centuries before Jesus Christ instituted the New Covenant through His sacrificial and sin-atoning death on the cross.

What do you think Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection were all about?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Those verses you cited are from the Old Testament and were written centuries before Jesus Christ instituted the New Covenant through His sacrificial and sin-atoning death on the cross.

What do you think Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection were all about?
Your God is unchanging. You are told He detests lying lips, but He delights in people who are trustworthy.

Do you think he no longer feels this way?