Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How easily the thin veil of piety falls.
Just having fun, Deucer.

Surely you don’t expect me to take you seriously. I engage the infantile and slow-witted on the only level they understand.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Just having fun, Deucer.

Surely you don’t expect me to take you seriously. I engage the infantile and slow-witted on the only level they understand.
I genuinely view you as weak-minded and needy, hence your repeated reappearance every time you are banned from the site.

It's a little tragic.

P

Moves
26 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I genuinely view you as weak-minded and needy, hence your repeated reappearance every time you are banned from the site.

It's a little tragic.
Speaking of weak-minded, who resorts to trolling whenever he’s gassed on substance?

And speaking of needy, who’s been following me around all morning and afternoon, begging me to pay attention to him?

Look in the mirror, jocko. The weak-minded and needy guy you’re describing is yourself. It’s called psychological projection, champ.

Z

Moves
26 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Speaking of weak-minded, who resorts to trolling whenever he’s gassed on substance?

And speaking of needy, who’s been following me around all morning and afternoon, begging me to pay attention to him?

Look in the mirror, jocko. The weak-minded and needy guy you’re describing is yourself. It’s called psychological projection, champ.
He is trying to ban you because he thinks he is superior.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@zoo said
What he’s doing constitutes harassment by any reasonable definition of the word, but Ghost of a Deuce, FMF and divegeester are allowed to violate this website’s Terms of Service with impunity for some reason.

And if they get any pushback from the people they harass, they run to the site owner and complain like the whiny brats they are.

F

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
What he’s doing constitutes harassment by any reasonable definition of the word, but Ghost of a Deuce, FMF and divegeester are allowed to violate this website’s Terms of Service with impunity for some reason.

And if they get any pushback from the people they harass, they run to the site owner and complain like the whiny brats they are.
Russ 25 Jul 2022

"Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account."

You were banned for malicious trolling in 2018 when you posted as Romans1009 and again in 2022 when you posted as PB1022. There were several other accounts of yours that were banned as well.

F

Moves
27 Mar 23

@zoo said
It's Russ who will decide whether or not to ban PlanterMoo / Romans1009 / PB1022, not Ghost of a Duke ~ who has never been banned.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
Russ 25 Jul 2022

"Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account."

You were banned for malicious trolling in 2018 when you posted as Romans1009 and again in 2022 when you posted as PB1022. There were several other accounts of yours that were banned as well.
More harassment from a member of the Trolling Trio.

Ghost of a Deuce, FMF and divegeester have done far more to damage this website with their psychopathic and anti-social behavior than anything I could have done.

F

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
More harassment from a member of the Trolling Trio.

Ghost of a Deuce, FMF and divegeester have done far more to damage this website with their psychopathic and anti-social behavior than anything I could have done.
You were banned for malicious trolling several times before.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
It's Russ who will decide whether or not to ban PlanterMoo / Romans1009 / PB1022, not Ghost of a Duke ~ who has never been banned.
Truth is, the three of you should have been banned a long time ago. This website would be flourishing if you had been and had taken your toxic and psychopathic behavior somewhere else - preferably a psychiatrist’s couch.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@fmf said
You were banned for malicious trolling several times before.
See a psychiatrist, kiddo

F

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Truth is, the three of you should have been banned a long time ago.
Send feedback to Russ.

Moves
27 Mar 23

@plantermoo said

“Jocko” and “champ” in the same post.

Gosh you’re really starting to dial up your inner Romans1009 now.

P

Moves
27 Mar 23

@divegeester said
“Jocko” and “champ” in the same post.

Gosh you’re really starting to dial up your inner Romans1009 now.
Whatever you say, hotshot.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 23

@PlanterMoo

25 Jul 2022

~ Russ