1. Standard memberStregoneonline
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 04:10
    I do not think that religion should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that religion (all religion) should be banned! Religion is destructive!
  2. Joined
    14 Aug '07
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 04:37
    Originally posted by Stregone
    I do not think that religion should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that religion (all religion) should be banned! Religion is destructive!
    I do not think that secularism should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that secularism (all secularism) should be banned! secularism is destructive!
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 04:50
    Well that about wraps that up.
    What should we do next? Cure cancer, save the whales, bring about world peace?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 09:02
    Originally posted by amannion
    I vote world peace! 🙂
    Kelly
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 09:032 edits
    I do not think that cancer should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that cancer should be banned! cancer is destructive!

I do not think that extinction should be foisted upon weak-minded whales. I think that extinction should be banned! extinction is destructive!

I do not think that conflict should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that conflict should be banned! conflict is destructive!

Well that about wraps that up. 🙂
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 09:23
    Perhaps you are unaware that the mass always subverts religion to its own spectacular purposes. Destruction has mass appeal.
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 11:19
    death penalty to all religious people and cancer patients and whale killers.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 13:18
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    death penalty to all religious people and cancer patients and whale killers.
    It's not a penalty, it's a reward.
  9. Joined
    14 Aug '07
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 15:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I do not think that cancer should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that cancer should be banned! cancer is destructive!

I do not think that extinction should be foisted upon weak-minded whales. I think that extinction should be banned! extinction is destructive!

I do not think that conflict should be foisted upon weak-minded people. I think that conflict should be banned! conflict is destructive!

Well that about wraps that up. 🙂
    Thanks for cleaning up that mess for us 🙂
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 21:37
    Let's just keep pretending everything is ok and ignore the fact that whatever man touches he invariably destroys.
    Wow, is that pessimistic or what?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 21:39
    Are you saying you're a weak minded person?
    Religion is only destructive in the hands of the weak minded.
  12. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 23:46
    Originally posted by josephw
    Let's just keep pretending everything is ok and ignore the fact that whatever man touches he invariably destroys.
    Do you live in a world with no Mozart, or Bach, or Da Vinci, or Shakespeare, or ....?
    Man (and woman) can do some pretty amazing things.
  13. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 02:31
    God created the Earth without him u would not be here!
  14. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 03:01
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    God created the Earth without him u would not be here!
    That's your belief.
    Much as it must surprise you, some of us don't think you're right.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 06:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well I guess that takes of the cure cancer bit. (man touches cancer - cancer gets destroyed).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree