1. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 17:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    As suspected twithead has arrogantly made claims that he cannot substantiate,
    You wait five minutes and then announce I cannot substantiate my claims? Seems like you are in a bit of a rush. Nervous much?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 17:10
    No its not obvious,
    It is obvious to me, and anyone who has actually studied evolution, that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

surely you must have made a comparison of what he has studied and what you have studied or are we to assume that your statement is based on nothing but your own arrogance and your ignorance of what he has studied.
    False dichotomy.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 17:11
    Where does he state that he does not want to learn anymore, is this another claim that you have arrogantly made without the slightest evidence?
    I never said that about him, I said it about you. Read more carefully.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 17:47
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    For your edification, here is an article by a former Jehovah's Witness turned atheist. 🙂

http://americanhumanist.org/HNN/details/2012-03-on-jehovahs-witnesses-as-told-by-an-ex-jehovahs-witn
    lol

Nice one.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 17:50
    Oh its not all I've got me 'ol china cup, its only the beginning. Never the less I thank you for your encouragement, have posted a note on my monitor, must do better, Ghost of a Duke demands it!
    Put another note on your monitor:

'Twat.'
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:203 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It is obvious to me, and anyone who has actually studied evolution, that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

[b]surely you must have made a comparison of what he has studied and what you have studied or are we to assume that your statement is based on nothing but your own arrogance and your ignorance of what he has studied.

False dichotomy.[/b]
    so your evidence amounts to, its obvious because i say its obvious, a logical fallacy in itself and no its not a false dichotomy because i do not present two opposing views as the only valid outcome (you once again demonstrate your ignorance of a false dichotomy) because you were simply asked for evidence of a claim that you have made and cannot substantiate with anything other than the hot air that arrogantly blows that balloon head of your around cyber space.

Here is your claim again, 'I know more about evolution than him.' Evidence? because its obvious. False, pretentious, unsubstantiated with anything other than your ignorance.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:223 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Put another note on your monitor:

'Twat.'
    Oh dear, is that what you have been reduced to, calling people a twat, neither original nor very apt. Did i say that your posts are more a reflection of you than the people you seek to vilify, no? well now you are less stupid than you were prior to reading this post. Once again let it serve as a lesson to you. Neeeeeext arrogant airhead cyber balloonist, please show them in.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:242 edits
    For your edification, here is an article by a former Jehovah's Witness turned atheist. 🙂

http://americanhumanist.org/HNN/details/2012-03-on-jehovahs-witnesses-as-told-by-an-ex-jehovahs-witn
    and why is that edifying? I know not a few persons who were witnesses and who became atheists after sometime, it happens. Its neither exceptional nor edifying.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:271 edit
    lol

Nice one.
    Wow next you'll be blowing smoke rings at each other in the shape of little love hearts. Spew.
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:32
    Oh dear, is that what you have been reduced to, calling people twats, neither original nor very apt. Did i say that your posts are more a reflection of you than the people you seek to vilify, no? well now you are less stupid than you were prior to reading this post. Once again let it serve as a lesson to you. Neeeeeext, arrogant airhead cyber balloonist, please show them in.
    You misunderstand me you old goat. It is not i calling you a twat. It was merely a suggestion for the next note to affix to your monitor, to remind yourself of your true essence. If twat troubles you, it can easily be replaced with pilchard or flipflop.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:351 edit
    You misunderstand me you old goat. It is not i calling you a twat. It was merely a suggestion for the next note to affix to your monitor, to remind yourself of your true essence. If twat troubles you, it can easily be replaced with pilchard or flipflop.
    Why thankyou old bean, I'll put your name beside all three as a reminder.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 18:59
    and why is that edifying? I know not a few persons who were witnesses and who became atheists after sometime, it happens. Its neither exceptional nor edifying.
    Did you read the article?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 19:04
    Did you read the article?
    No chance, why would i want to read about someone that was once a Witness and who is now no longer a Witness?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 19:05
    so your evidence amounts to, its obvious because i say its obvious,
    No, I wasn't presenting evidence - merely stating it was obvious to me.

a logical fallacy in itself
    Before you jump to labelling everything a logical fallacy, make sure you know what is being said.

and no its not a false dichotomy because i do not present two opposing views as the only valid outcome
    You did try to.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 19:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I wasn't presenting evidence - merely stating it was obvious to me.

[b]a logical fallacy in itself

Before you jump to labelling everything a logical fallacy, make sure you know what is being said.

and no its not a false dichotomy because i do not present two opposing views as the only valid outcome
    You did try to.[/b]
    more emptiness

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree