1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 04:01
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it would be a rather severe case of cognitive dissonance, if he was a legitimate character. the only people here who have attempted to associate cosmology with evolution theory is himself and his other, even dumber persona. i can't think of the name of that one right now... and they continue to do so even after numerous atheists (and even theists) have tried to educate him to the contrary.
    You need to educate yourself on the subject. The evolutionists have no foundation for their theory with out including the other sciences. You are just building your house on sinking sand. 😏
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 04:04
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you have evaded answering the question. so i repeat, which atheist here is associating cosmology with evolution theory?
    I don't recall now, for they have fled the scene. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 07:52
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Maybe we are getting into difficulty with the phrase "that is controlled" if this is taken to imply the existence of a controlling agent. A lab is an excellent place for carrying out tests with controlled variables but it is not the only place where science can be done. We cannot put a star into a lab (though maybe before the atom bomb was tested some peopl ...[text shortened]... or even to reading the bible if it gets into direct conflict with the evidence of our eyes.
    I have to say that I've been told here that what people think happen, did so in
    a way that no one could watch it, because the process was so slow. You may as
    well say God did so fast it looked old because being able to show either is
    beyond man. An uncontrolled, out of control, beyond controlled process will
    not produce a controlled system, it has never been seen. What has been shown
    that is supposed to represent that are things like programs, written to display
    this, except programs by their nature are VERY controlled with all the variables
    having to be placed inside the program one way or another, in other words it
    has be setup just right.
    Kelly
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 17:021 edit
    I don't recall now, for they have fled the scene.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

in other words, your BS claims have come to light and you have no defense against being called out.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 17:052 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You need to educate yourself on the subject. The evolutionists have no foundation for their theory with out including the other sciences. You are just building your house on sinking sand. 🙄
    most sciences are interrelated and cross fields of study. that's what makes them valuable. without that, you would still be making chalk drawings in caves and covering in fear of thunder.

oh wait, you probably still do those things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree