Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
Besides setting a world record for the number of times the word "bullying" was used in one paragraph, your post has nothing of interest. You really aren't a big hero like you seem to think for defending a racist bigot's right to be free of anyone criticizing his racist bigotry.
I am not claiming you do not have a right to adress racist bigotry or someone using the n-word.

I am claiming you have not a right to constantly bully someone.

There lies a delicate but decisive difference, marauder.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
If you where not bullying me in the first place and if you had just said you where a female instead of NOYFB I would not have used it.
A) You asked your question in a post insulting to women; saying "chess is a man's game". I feel no necessity to treat you in a respectful manner when you are disrespecting all the women chess players in the world;

B) Whether anyone here is male or female is NOYFB;

C) Your racist comment came clear out of the blue and shows an extreme hatred of blacks.

You also said in the thread you "dislike women". I'd say that me saying you are a racist, sexist bigot is a statement of fact, not "bullying".

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
07 Dec 05
2 edits

A) You asked your question in a post insulting to women; saying "chess is a man's game". I feel no necessity to treat you in a respectful manner when you are disrespecting all the women chess players in the world;

C) Your racist comment came clear out of the blue and shows an extreme ...[text shortened]... I'd say that me saying you are a racist, sexist bigot is a statement of fact, not "bullying".
Like I said,But I know because you are not a Christian you do not have the heart to forgive. And some of them are black.

I already told my Christian prayer group about it and they already forgave me and laid hands on me in prayer.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
[b]Marauder: "Although in this case, you came to his defense before anybody could say anything.

You mean in this case I prevented you from bullying him ..... 😉[/b]
Apparently not, according to your definition of "bullying"; I still got to call him an ignorant racist bigot. So I still win.😀

R

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

Apparently not, according to your definition of "bullying"; I still got to call him an ignorant racist bigot. So I still win.😀
In the long run you won't

R

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

C) Your racist comment came clear out of the blue and shows an extreme ...[text shortened]... I'd say that me saying you are a racist, sexist bigot is a statement of fact, not "bullying".
I prove my point though that a woman has not beaten Bobby Fisher or that otehr Russain guy in a beat of Games?

R

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

But I know you are a cry baby because you can't take a joke about asking people if they are female or male.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

But I know because you are not a Christian you do not have the heart to forgive. And some of them are black.

I already told my Christian prayer group about it and they already forgave me and laid hands on me in prayer.
Do you call the black Christians "niggers", too?

I'm sure you didn't tell your prayer group this, did you?

RBHILL: But I was glad I went back to my old self for a day and said racist things to get you people off of my back and it worked.

Forgiveness is for when people do something wrong and are honestly regretful of making an error, not when they are proud of it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

I prove my point though that a woman has not beaten Bobby Fisher or that otehr Russain guy in a beat of Games?
You proved your point that "Chess is a man's game"? No, RB you didn't; try to figure out why.

R

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

Do you call the black Christians "niggers", too?

I'm sure you didn't tell your prayer group this, did you?

RBHILL: But I was glad I went back to my old self for a day and said racist things to get you people off of my back and it worked.

Forgiveness is for when people do something wrong and are honestly regretful of making an error, not when they are proud of it.
I till them everything I do, because I need all the prayer I can get. And you would understand because you are not a Christian, Christians have a forgiving heart.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

I till them everything I do, because I need all the prayer I can get. And you would understand because you are not a Christian, Christians have a forgiving heart.
Your cult seems to forgive any wrong, any evil that you and the other members of your cult do but to be very short of forgiveness for 99% of the human race. That's because you're not Christians as you reject Christ's message.

R

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

Your cult seems to forgive any wrong, any evil that you and the other members of your cult do but to be very short of forgiveness for 99% of the human race. That's because you're not Christians as you reject Christ's message.
To be a Christian you accept all of it.

The Books after the 4 Gospel are for Christian growth. That is way you do not believe in those books.

Matthew 18:21-22
"Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?"
"No!" Jesus replied, "seventy times seven!"

Matthew 6:14-15
"If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins."

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Dec 05
2 edits

Is that how it all began, marauder ? RBHILL saying that "Chess is a man's game." ?

Now this is seriously insulting to women. This is shockingly evil 😲 I agree.

I am on your side in this. We must stand together to fight such instances of misogyny.

I bet all the female RHP members rose up against this serious violation of their rights and this heinous attempt of ... of ..... words fail me to describe the sheer monstruosity of this crime, marauder.

Rest assured ... you did well, my valiant hero.

R

California

Moves
07 Dec 05

Is that how it all began, marauder ? RBHILL saying that "Chess is a man's game." ?

I am on your side in this. We must stand together to fight such instances of misogyny.

I bet all the female RHP members rose up against this serious violation of their rights and thi ...[text shortened]... e sheer monstruosity of this crime, marauder.

LOL

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

I bet all the female RHP members rose up against this serious violation of their rights and thi ...[text shortened]... e sheer monstruosity of this crime, marauder.

Why don't you read the thread, Ivanhoe, I gave you the link earlier. It's usually a good idea to get the facts first before taking sides. Is his extreme hatred of blacks he spouted in the thread as A-OK as his ignorant, sexist comments??