Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Amen. In the serenity prayer, no1marauder is one of those things that you can't change.
With God all things are possible.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
2 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
If I ever met you, rest assured one of us would be crying and it wouldn't be me.

Your comment was ignorant and remains ignorant. Chess is certainly not a "man's game"; there are probably a hundred women on this site who could kick yer sorry a** at it. Is it a white man's game too because there's never been a black world champion?

Wa ...[text shortened]... mething a loudmouth, self-centered piece of trash like yourself wouldn't do in a million years.
Marauder: " Is it a white man's game too because there's never been a black world champion?"

marauder, please ..... don't tell me you are not provoking here.

.... and when you lose, you simply go on a new insulting spree.

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
I am claiming that one of your strategies is to get people angry. If people get angry they often say things they regret later. You know that. You use this fact to be able to accuse people anew and score even more points in your "debates", but now you accuse them for saying the things when they were angry .... and guess what, there is a chance your opponent ...[text shortened]... a feeling of control, marauder. You are addicted to that game, you are addicted to that feeling.
Ivanhoe= 420 points
No1= 77 points.

I am gitting him angry and today he hasn't gotten me angry. Look back at his preveous posts about him ever meeting me lol.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
Ivanhoe= 420 points
No1= 77 points.

I am gitting him angry and today he hasn't gotten me angry. Look back at his preveous posts about him ever meeting me lol.
That's it, RBHILL. Don't give him this power over you, because that is what he is after: To beat people, to get control and power over people. When he's not able to win, he will become angry himself. He then knows he has lost his game.

R

California

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

That's it, RBHILL. Don't give him this power over you, because that is what he is after: To get control and power over people.
No1 trys to publicly humiliate. Instead he should be praying for people.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

That is indeed his game. He wants to dominate. He wants to be the Sovereign.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

That is indeed his game. He wants to dominate. He wants to be the Sovereign.
It's sickening to see you kissing the a** of an racist, sexist, anti-Catholic bigot. I think I'll bump the "Catholic Mary is a Devil" thread for laughs.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
08 Dec 05

It's sickening to see you kissing the a** of an racist, sexist, anti-Catholic bigot. I think I'll bump the "Catholic Mary is a Devil" thread for laughs.
Splendid. This thread has morphed into an epic fantasy.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
08 Dec 05

I have sent a message to skeeter to see if she will play RBHill ten clan games, one on one against him. To me this is reminiscent of the ancient Old Testament challenge where the god's of Baal met their match against the one true faith. As I believe it was Elisha who even had the wood soaked in water, I believe that maybe skeeter may indulge you with R2-R3 as her first move. The gauntlet is thrown down.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
I have sent a message to skeeter to see if she will play RBHill ten clan games, one on one against him. To me this is reminiscent of the ancient Old Testament challenge where the god's of Baal met their match against the one true faith. As I believe it was Elisha who even had the wood soaked in water, I believe that maybe skeeter may indulge you with R2-R3 as her first move. The gauntlet is thrown down.
Reverend Kirk calls for reinforcements.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
08 Dec 05

Reverend Kirk calls for reinforcements.
There is no need for reinforcements if RB doesn't step up and accept the challenge. I fully expect an attitude of humble forgiveness after he assumes a submissive and losing position to a woman.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Maybe you and Ivanhoe could pray to Mary for my salvation.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

Maybe you and Ivanhoe could pray to Mary for my salvation.
I will certainly do so, marauder.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
There is no need for reinforcements if RB doesn't step up and accept the challenge. I fully expect an attitude of humble forgiveness after he assumes a submissive and losing position to a woman.
RBHILL will of course not accept that challenge.

I suggest you solve your problems with women without harrassing RBHILL.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
08 Dec 05

RBHILL will of course not accept that challenge.

I suggest you solve your problems with women without harrassing RBHILL.
Will all the women who have a problem with me (Remora91 excluded) , please post here.