Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
I will certainly do so, marauder.
Since you're in sooooooooo much agreement with RB in this thread, I'd like to present some of his statements and see if you agree with them:

RBHILL: The Catholic Mary is a devil!

Is he right or wrong, Ivanhoe?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

RBHILL: Romanists believe Mary saves and that Jesus is a Mama's Boy!

Is this an accurate statement of RCC dogma?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

RBHILL: Mary as Co-Redeemer with Jesus Christ?!!!?! (This is pure blasphemy, but Catholics are buying it! what about Acts 4:12?) Catholic Concerns

Are you "buying" such "pure blasphemy", Ivanhoe?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Since you're in sooooooooo much agreement with RB in this thread, I'd like to present some of his statements and see if you agree with them:

RBHILL: The Catholic Mary is a devil!

Is he right or wrong, Ivanhoe?
Marauder, RBHILL says a lot of things I do not agree with. Should this be a reason to start bullying him ? Should this be a reason to join you in your bullying ? Heck, if we would all act the way you do we would have an all out war on this site.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

RBHILL: Blasphemy 101: Catholics Call the Pope God

Do you call the Pope God, Ivanhoe?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

RBHILL: The Pattern of Papal Persecutions, "Then and Now:" "Peace, peace; when there is no peace" (Murderous papacy. The Great Whore hasn't changed.)

Is RB correct in asserting that the RCC is the "Great Whore" and if so, do you agree or disagree with his claim that "The Great Whore hasn't changed".

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

RBHILL: The Roman Catholic "Church" is Not Christian

Who is the Whore of Revelation? (Hint: she sits on 7 hills according to Saint John)

Do you feel that the word "Church" should be put in quotes in the title Roman Catholic Church?

Do you agree that the Roman Catholic "Church" isn't Christian?

Who do you think the "Whore of Revelation" is? Do you agree with Saint John that the "Whore" is located on the 7 hills of Rome?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Marauder, RBHILL says a lot of things I do not agree with. Should this be a reason to start bullying him ? Should this be a reason to join you in your bullying ? Heck, if we would all act the way you do we would have an all out war on this site.
War is sometimes unavoidable, Ivanhoe. As between ignoring racist, sexist and other types of bigoted comments and confronting them at the "risk" of being accused of "bullying", I choose the latter. You have made a different choice obviously.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

Why are you doing this ?

Do you think RBHILL deserves punishment for expressing these views ?

Do you think I should be punishing him ?

d

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

Why are you doing this ?

That's NOYFNB!

EDIT: I'm just kidding. I just had to fit that in somewhere. 😏

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05
2 edits

Why are you doing this ?

If you disagree with his views, you should confront them.

Of course in evaluating RBHILL's anti-Catholic diatribes "I would consider the circumstances in which the offense took place. I would certainly take into account whether provocations took place". Are you sure that you or Lucifershammer or some other Catholic didn't "provoke" RBHILL to start that thread?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

War is sometimes unavoidable, Ivanhoe. As between ignoring racist, sexist and other types of bigoted comments and confronting them at the "risk" of being accused of "bullying", I choose the latter. You have made a different choice obviously.
marauder: War is sometimes unavoidable, Ivanhoe.

Now, you are admitting that you are waging war ... and you are accusing other people of being extremist .... 😲

marauder, you keep on missing the difference between adressing someone's views, someone's statements, someone's opinions and the act of bullying (=waging war).

RBHILL expresses some pretty unacceptable views. I have told him so a long time ago. If RBHILL would start bullying people the same annoying way you do(=waging war), I would certainly adress that sort of behaviour. You seem to insist on missing the point.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
2 edits

If you disagree with his views, you should confront them.

Of course in evaluating RBHILL's anti-Catholic diatribes "I would consider the circumstances in which the offense took place. I would certainly take into account whether provocations took place". Are you sure that you or Lucifershammer or some other Catholic didn't "provoke" RBHILL to start that thread?
marauder: "If you disagree with his views, you should confront them"

Are you my Sovereign ? Who are you to decide which opinions I should adress and which I should not adress.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

[b]marauder: War is sometimes unavoidable, Ivanhoe.

Now, you are admitting that you are waging war ... and you are accusing other people of being extremist .... 😲

marauder, you keep on missing the difference between adressing someone's views, someone's statements, someone's opinions and the act of bullying (=waging war).

RBHILL express ...[text shortened]... war), I would certainly adress that sort of behaviour. You seem to insist on missing the point.[/b]
You keep using the word "bullying" but I have no idea what you mean by it in the context of an internet forum. There is no substantial difference between how I present my views and you do except that I am more literate, amusing, a better writer and prettier.

RBHILL is a piece of trash and I will continue to confront his racist, sexist, anti-Catholic and other types of bigotry every time it shows its slimy face. If you haven't got the ballsz to do so that's your choice, but please stop pretending that he's some poor, persecuted innocent. It's sickening.

BTW, you haven't answered any of my questions. Would you care to do so? I believe that they are on-topic with the thread title.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

[b]marauder: "If you disagree with his views, you should confront them"

Are you my Sovereign ? Who are you to decide which opinions I should adress and which I should not adress.[/b]
You're correct; you certainly have the right to show moral cowardice. My bad.