1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 08:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The truth is not just any old crap.
    we shall take your word for it, for if anyone knows any old crap it must be you.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 09:45
    The truth is not just any old crap.
    I am wanting to have an honest open inquiry into mans origins , I'm trying to weed through the crap, and you just butt right on in without adding any of value to the discussion.
    Indeed, I am only writing this post so that you may get it through that thick skull of yours that one size does not fit all and what is one mans trash is another mans treasure,etc.
    Anyway, God is all, is in everything and no matter how much you may want to judge and label anything that goes against your belief system as "satanic" or whatever other nonsensical answer/thought you come up with, the fact of the matter is there are many different ways to approach life/spirituality, and hence your are just holding up evolution and the furthering of our understanding of the world/universe around us,(and inside us), with your inane posts.
    Please re-consider hitting the "post" button next time you butt into a conversation that obviously doesn't concern you. Ok?
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 11:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Better chances of survivng? There are plenty of less intelligent animals that survive quite well.
    If anything it seems too much intelligence has made us better adept at killing eachother- to the point of near global genocide. Lets hope intelligence is used for the right things.

1100-1900cc - is that right? Seems like and awful big discrepency. I th ...[text shortened]... r how the different races came into being.

But I dont want to get ahead of myself.
    Ideas?
    Better chances of surviving?There are plenty of less intelligent animals that survive quite well.

Our intelligence, or more accurately our ability to problem solve, gave us a better advantage in surviving. Therefore the genes that were responsible for intelligence were passed on. It's true that our intelligence has given us the ability to create more sophisticated ways of killing each other, but remember 99.9% of the worlds population gets along just fine.

1100-1900cc - is that right? Seems like and awful big discrepency. I thought it was more like 1450-1550cc.

That's the end ranges but most fall in line between 1300cc - 1500cc. Think about human heights, the tallest living person is over 8 feet tall and the smallest is 2 feet or so, the rest would fall into the somewhere in the middle.

There'e so many factors, but we can narrow it down for human evolution and guess to say that humans and their protoypes lived about 30-40 years on average.

The slight problem with human life expectancy rates for early humans is that many died in childhood. Yet if a person made it to their teenage years, their life expectancy was then around the mod 50's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

Did you hear about "mitochondrial Eve"?

Yes. She lived around 200,000 years ago. It should be noted that she represents our common ancestor for our maternal genetic line, it doesn't mean she was the only woman. Molecular genetics estimates our human population has never gone below a few thousand people.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 13:18
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]Better chances of surviving?There are plenty of less intelligent animals that survive quite well.

Our intelligence, or more accurately our ability to problem solve, gave us a better advantage in surviving. Therefore the genes that were responsible for intelligence were passed on. It's true that our intelligence has given us the ability to creat ...[text shortened]... cular genetics estimates our human population has never gone below a few thousand people.[/b]
    Ok. Thanks for the info. i have no further queries at this stage. Thanks for taking the time.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 14:20
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]Better chances of surviving?There are plenty of less intelligent animals that survive quite well.

Our intelligence, or more accurately our ability to problem solve, gave us a better advantage in surviving. Therefore the genes that were responsible for intelligence were passed on. It's true that our intelligence has given us the ability to creat ...[text shortened]... cular genetics estimates our human population has never gone below a few thousand people.[/b]
    You said this "mitochondrial Eve" lived around 200,000 years ago.

You sure like to pass on lies with no proof. The earth was not even
    created and ready for life 200,000 years ago according to the word
    of truth.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 14:261 edit

of truth.
    😴😴
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 14:27
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ok. Thanks for the info. i have no further queries at this stage. Thanks for taking the time.
    No problem.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 21:191 edit

of truth.
    One day you are going to get to that cloud in the sky and the old bearded one is going to come up to you and say "Hey RJ, how come you didn't want to know more about me when you were alive, why did you think you may no more when you are dead? Do you want to go try again or do you just want to come back as a super intelligent,all knowing rhp poster, whose word is never disputed, for I can do that for you. But you will never actually learn anything like this and the "dish" waiting for you will always be the one that you yourself created."

Or you may just cease to exist. Either way, I think this is the time to learn and open our minds to the world around us, the people and ideas, for they are actually your friends in disguise, for there never was any opposition in your world except that which you put there yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree