1. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '18 11:37
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Few have ever actually seen Jesus literally, but that's not what He meant.

Your understanding of the scriptures is superficial at best. There's no spiritual depth in you.

You claim the letter of the law, and to your kind Jesus says, you "have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not t ...[text shortened]... ff over in divegeester's thread about masturbation? Go play with your twisted imagination there.
    You sound like a pervert. A church Christian and a pervert ... a match made in "heaven"... lol

You are cut from the same cloth as Romans1009... he wants to kiss and make up with Suzainne . What the hell is wrong with you church people?

I know .. you have eternal life.. no need to live a Christ like life.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '18 12:49
    Are you incapable of understanding your own posting pattern?

In one post you agree with Rajk, and in the next you don't,

Blind Pharisees are you both.
    So in other words you know that you have been proven wrong based on what the Bible says so now you want to attack me to change the subject.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    27 May '18 15:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    [b]The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Is it true that th ...[text shortened]... such as alcohol or sexual immorality will not go to heaven? Is Paul just a Pharisee and a liar?[/b]
    We all have weaknesses. But those who "live like that" or, succumb to those weaknesses regularly as to make an unrepentant lifestyle of it? I think Paul is talking about them.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '18 15:50
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    We all have weaknesses. But those who "live like that" or, succumb to those weaknesses regularly as to make an unrepentant lifestyle of it? I think Paul is talking about them.
    Of course, but that requirement of getting rid of a sinful lifestyle makes Paul a Pharisee to some who call themselves Christian in this forum.

Secondson is one of those people who claim that I am a Pharisee because I agree with you on this topic.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:09
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You sound like a pervert. A church Christian and a pervert ... a match made in "heaven"... lol

You are cut from the same cloth as Romans1009... he wants to kiss and make up with Suzainne . What the hell is wrong with you church people?

I know .. you have eternal life.. no need to live a Christ like life.
    You know nothing about how anyone on here lives in “real life” and you take jesting remarks as the sum total of one’s being.

I honestly think you just come on here because you get frustrated and angry in real life and need to vent all that rage and hate inside of you so you spew it in here.

Much better to find and accept Jesus Christ, amigo.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:11
    Are you incapable of understanding your own posting pattern?

In one post you agree with Rajk, and in the next you don't,

Blind Pharisees are you both.
    If they’re not one and the same.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:13
    Of course, but that requirement of getting rid of a sinful lifestyle makes Paul a Pharisee to some who call themselves Christian in this forum.

Secondson is one of those people who claim that I am a Pharisee because I agree with you on this topic.
    There is an enormous difference between a) infrequently committing a sin and repenting and being honestly remorseful afterward and b) living a sinful lifestyle.

No Christian I know on here or anywhere else condones the latter.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:261 edit
    Thread update:

Having protested for months at the injustice of the (many) people claiming he and becker were the same person, Romans demonstrates his hypocritical nature yet again by first accusing FMF of being the Duchess, and now of Rajk being Eladar . - Apparently, such claims are acceptable, so long as he is not on the receiving end.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:421 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    There is an enormous difference between a) infrequently committing a sin and repenting and being honestly remorseful afterward and b) living a sinful lifestyle.

No Christian I know on here or anywhere else condones the latter.
    Suzi is one. Rajk is another.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:531 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thread update:

Having protested for months at the injustice of the (many) people claiming he and becker were the same person, Romans demonstrates his hypocritical nature yet again by first accusing FMF of being the Duchess, and now of Rajk being Eladar . - Apparently, such claims are acceptable, so long as he is not on the receiving end.
    There you go, ignoring me by not ignoring me again 🙄

And claims that I am Becker continued for months - from the moment I got here - so it’s only natural I would protest them for months.

I raised suspicions about Kiddo and duchess only several times - and after someone else brought it up and Kiddo confirmed it’s been a longstanding suspicion by linking an old thread where posters talked about it.

I raised the possibility concerning rajk and eladar, what was it, once?

You think that’s comparable to the trolling you and the other amoral atheists did when I first got here and which you continued for months afterward?

Come on, hombre. Stop being so dishonest.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 17:55
    Suzi is one. Rajk is another.
    I haven’t heard either say that - and especially not amigo. But they can speak for themselves.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '18 18:00
    I haven’t heard either say that - and especially not amigo. But they can speak for themselves.
    They would claim that sexual immorality is not sinful. At least no different than any other sin that God will forgive as long as you are a good person.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 May '18 22:07
    Not exactly what is written in Galatians 5. Paul says if you persist in a sinful lifestyle you will not receive salvation.
    Please, educate us.

What is this "sinful lifestyle" you speak of? Merely disagreeing with you? Is that enough for us to face perdition? You are notorious for saying stupid things, like "If you disagree with me, then you disagree with God." I know this may come as a shock to you, but you are NOT God.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 May '18 22:121 edit
    There’s an enormous difference between occasionally sinning and repenting with genuine remorse and willfully sinning or living a lifestyle of sin.

Too many Christ deniers on here see no distinction between the two when the chasm is as wide as a country mile.
    Well, from what I have seen, this 'sinful lifestyle' is merely thinking a bunch of stuff that supposed 'real Christians' don't like.

Like "Blacks are people too", or "Being poor is not a sin", or "Babies should not have to pay for the sins of their parents".
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 22:15
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Well, from what I have seen, this 'sinful lifestyle' is merely thinking a bunch of stuff that supposed 'real Christians' don't like.

Like "Blacks are people too", or "Being poor is not a sin", or "Babies should not have to pay for the sins of their parents".
    You’re not gonna drag me into a political debate, Suzy Q. The sins I’m referring to are identified as such in the Bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree