1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 May '18 01:22
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So you claim they are here but won't name them. I suppose Suzi must be one of them since she is against rejecting homosexual marriage.

You are a coward.
    Yes yes yes I'm a coward. Feel better now?

I don't know for a fact that suzianne believes homosexuality is moral, but I wouldn't put it past her for leaning in that direction politically. After all she is a liberal.

Do you think a person can endorse the homosexual lifestyle and still go to heaven?
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 May '18 01:27
    So who are the ones that claim to be Christian but are not Christians?
    Figure it out for yourself. I'm not going to judge others with you. If I think someone is or isn't a Christian I'll say so to them directly.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 May '18 06:27
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Ok ok ok. You caught me. I'm Rajk. No wait, I'm ToO. No, I'm too ignorant to be ToO. Just a sec. I can't make up my mind. I want to be FMF, but he's too googly.

I got it! I'm the ghost-of-a-duke. 😉
    Ghost of a Duke hey?

One doubts sir you own enough cravats to convince people of that...
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 May '18 06:52
    Do you have any names for those in this forum who claim to be Christian but are not?
    "Eladar" leaps to mind.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 May '18 06:59
    Rajk provided an example of a person he believes is going to heaven. It was a good person who partied every weekend practicing casual sex.
    Geeeez, I must've missed this one.

I don't get along with Rajk and his endless judgements of everyone here that he doesn't like (in fact, that's exactly why I don't get along with your bigoted self), but I can't imagine Rajk endorsing such a person. Unless they were an atheist, I guess.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 May '18 10:23
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Ghost of a Duke hey?

One doubts sir you own enough cravats to convince people of that...
    I always wanted to wear one of those. They make one look so dignified.

I picture you now in your den sitting in your favorite chair by the window overlooking a small garden in the late afternoon reading poetry.

Suddenly there's a urgent rap on the door breaking the tranquility of the moment. Surely, you think, this can't be good, the servants know I mustn't be disturbed at this hour.

The servant enters meekly when signaled and in a posture of fear and trembling remorsefully reports that a burglar has stolen your cravats.

You're dumbfounded at first unable to think. You feel a tremble deep inside, but you garner you wits, mustn't show weakness in front of the staff, but you're suddenly overwhelmed by the unimaginable and you come apart and begin shrieking and sobbing and blubbering.

"Oh no! Not my cravats!" You shout with a high pitch in your voice.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 May '18 12:29

I picture you now in your den sitting in your favorite chair by the window overlooking a small garden in the late afternoon reading poetry.

Suddenly there's a urgent rap on the door breaking the tranquility of the moment. Surely, you think, this can't be good, the servants know ...[text shortened]... d sobbing and blubbering.

I remember back in the autumn of 1686 (we can discuss my immortality later) I was sitting up in the turrets of my castle contemplating world domination when a sudden gust of wind blew my favorite cravat clean off my neck straight up into the stratosphere, simultaneously validating the existence of gravity and the non-existence of the divine. (For no deity would have allowed such a travesty against fashion to occur).

Or as we see in Galatians 5:

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor 'cravats' has any value."
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 May '18 12:45
    I remember back in the autumn of 1686 (we can discuss my immortality later) I was sitting up in the turrets of my castle contemplating world domination when a sudden gust of wind blew my favorite cravat clean off my neck straight up into the stratosphere, simultaneously validating the existence of gravity and the non-existence of the divine. (For no ...[text shortened]... e see in Galatians 5:

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor 'cravats' has any value."
    How many cravats stories do you have?

I tried hanging my self with a necktie once, but it broke as I cannot afford a real noose much less a cravat.

Besides, it wouldn't fit the rest of my attire which consists of a pair of faded blue jeans, a tie died tee shirt and a pair of sandals I found in a trash heap outside of Mexico City.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 May '18 13:59
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Geeeez, I must've missed this one.

I don't get along with Rajk and his endless judgements of everyone here that he doesn't like (in fact, that's exactly why I don't get along with your bigoted self), but I can't imagine Rajk endorsing such a person. Unless they were an atheist, I guess.
    You have been known to hit and miss this forum.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 17:48

Suddenly there's a urgent rap on the door breaking the tranquility of the moment. Surely, you think, this can't be good, the servants know ...[text shortened]... d sobbing and blubbering.

That was wonderful creative writing!
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 May '18 15:14

Now you are playing word games which leads people to destruction.
    Wait, word games lead people to destruction?!

Does that include scrabble?
  12. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:58
    Wait, word games lead people to destruction?!

Does that include scrabble?
    Challenging me over the board in Scrabble has led many people to destruction.

Notice I said over the board, and not online.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 May '18 18:50
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Challenging me over the board in Scrabble has led many people to destruction.

Notice I said over the board, and not online.
    I never lose at Scrabble or Monopoly.

Accept it.
  14. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 20:53
    I never lose at Scrabble or Monopoly.

Accept it.
    I tried playing Scrabble just once. ONCE. Online. Clearly the other person had a cheat sheet filled with all possible 2 letter words. I should have known better.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 May '18 21:57
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I tried playing Scrabble just once. ONCE. Online. Clearly the other person had a cheat sheet filled with all possible 2 letter words. I should have known better.
    Any half-decent Scrabble player knows all the legal 2 letter words.
    My version came with a print of them all. They are critical to getting a good score.

Why would you think someone who knows 2 letter words a cheat?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree