1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    08 Feb '14 11:30
    The real location of the Garden of Eden claimed to have been found using satelite imagery.

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    08 Feb '14 18:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The real location of the Garden of Eden claimed to have been found using satelite imagery.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6epLexw404
    Ron, please do the faith a favour and shut TF up with this stuff mate.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52616
    08 Feb '14 18:251 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The real location of the Garden of Eden claimed to have been found using satelite imagery.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6epLexw404
    You have no BS filter. You believe anything written down. Which is why you are so easily led around by your nose.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    08 Feb '14 18:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The real location of the Garden of Eden claimed to have been found using satelite imagery.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6epLexw404
    How did they deal with the Angel with the Flaming Sword?

    Or is this video another Lie of the Devil®?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    08 Feb '14 19:504 edits
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    How did they deal with the Angel with the Flaming Sword?

    Or is this video another Lie of the Devil®?
    There is nothing said about anybody actually going to the Garden of Eden. I said the location of it was found using satelite imagery. Anyway, there is no need for an angel to guard it now, because the tree of life has been removed to heaven and the garden has been destroyed by Noah's flood and is still under water.

    “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”

    (Revelation 2:7 NKJV)

    And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

    (Revelation 22:1-2 NKJV)

    Verse two seems unclear as to the exact meaning. Here are two different translations:

    Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

    (Revelation 22:1-2 NASB

    Between the city street and the river, the tree of life was visible from each side. It produced twelve kinds of fruit, each month having its own fruit. The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

    (Revelation 22:2 ISV)
  6. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8573
    10 Feb '14 08:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is nothing said about anybody actually going to the Garden of Eden. I said the location of it was found using satelite imagery. Anyway, there is no need for an angel to guard it now, because the tree of life has been removed to heaven and the garden has been destroyed by Noah's flood and is still under water.

    [b]“He who has an ear, let him hear wh ...[text shortened]... n fruit. The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.


    (Revelation 22:2 ISV)[/b]
    Read John 7:37-39.

    The only "tree of life" we need to be concerned with today or forever is Jesus Christ Himself.

    The only river of water of life we need pay attention to since the days of Genesis is the Holy Spirit.

    People can be distracted from Jesus Christ by sensual nonsense like this.
  7. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Joined
    20 Apr '04
    Moves
    34153
    10 Feb '14 08:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The real location of the Garden of Eden claimed to have been found using satelite imagery.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6epLexw404
    This is sooo embarrassing to watch....
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    15 Feb '14 02:171 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Read John 7:37-39.

    The only [b]"tree of life"
    we need to be concerned with today or forever is Jesus Christ Himself.

    The only river of water of life we need pay attention to since the days of Genesis is the Holy Spirit.

    People can be distracted from Jesus Christ by sensual nonsense like this.[/b]
    If this is nonsense, then I assume that you are saying that it is nonsense for Moses to have included the directions to the location of the Garden of Eden in the Book of Genesis.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    15 Feb '14 23:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If this is nonsense, then I assume that you are saying that it is nonsense for Moses to have included the directions to the location of the Garden of Eden in the Book of Genesis.
    Does your video explain these directions given in Genesis? Like being near the headwaters of four rivers, only two of which are known today? (The Hiddekel being translated as the Tigris in several versions.)
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 Feb '14 05:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Does your video explain these directions given in Genesis? Like being near the headwaters of four rivers, only two of which are known today? (The Hiddekel being translated as the Tigris in several versions.)
    If you really want the answer, watch the video.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    16 Feb '14 05:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If you really want the answer, watch the video.
    So what do you expect anyone to do with the claims in the video?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 Feb '14 05:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So what do you expect anyone to do with the claims in the video?
    Whatever they wish. I just provided it for information that might support certain religious or spiritual beliefs.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    16 Feb '14 06:012 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Whatever they wish. I just provided it for information that might support certain religious or spiritual beliefs.
    In what way do the claims (and they are just claims) support any Christian belief?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 Feb '14 06:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In what way do the claims (and they are just claims) support any Christian belief?
    It should be obvious that if the claim is true, then at least that part of Genesis is supported. Most of us Christians believe in the Genesis account of creation and the Garden of Eden where the first man an woman were placed on earth.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    16 Feb '14 06:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It should be obvious that if the claim is true, then at least that part of Genesis is supported. Most of us Christians believe in the Genesis account of creation and the Garden of Eden where the first man an woman were placed on earth.
    But how do we know the claim is true? There is virtually no scientic evidence in that video. You saying "if the claim is true" is no more convincing than robbie carrobie saying "we are awesome" every other day. Can you see that?
Back to Top