1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 21:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I did not know you were here then.
    In other words, you have been caught out again with two different stories, both of which you believed at the time, thus proving you just believe anything in a youtube video if it only vaguely supports your so-called position.

And all that video crap was not written by god's but by men so you believe anything men tell you that lets you keep up your delusional life.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 23:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In other words, you have been caught out again with two different stories, both of which you believed at the time, thus proving you just believe anything in a youtube video if it only vaguely supports your so-called position.

And all that video crap was not written by god's but by men so you believe anything men tell you that lets you keep up your delusional life.
    That's you.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 23:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ron, please do the faith a favour and shut TF up with this stuff mate.
    He doesn't help his cause much at all.....
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 04:35
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, I know, old news.

Do you remember when you actually thought that Eden was outside the coastline of Somalia? You even gave the coordinates.

Eden is a symbolic place, nothing more.
    There could be two locations for the Garden of Eden. The original location when Adam and Eve were there and another location after the dividing of the land after the worldwide flood of Noah's day.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 07:301 edit
    You give me the impression that you don't appreciate how nice I have been in this thread.
    Why don't you turn on the full force of your internet supa-powers and strike fear into our hearts with the wrath of your incredible words.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:12
    There could be two locations for the Garden of Eden. The original location when Adam and Eve were there and another location after the dividing of the land after the worldwide flood of Noah's day.
    There could be three Edens. Even four or five. Or how many as you like. Depends of how you define "Eden".

Behind my house I have an Eden. It's my own garden. Many trees, flowers, and places to sit and contemplate.

But the Eden, according to Genisis? No, there are none. It's just symbolic places to explain things easier to the people. Nothing more.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:48
    There could be three Edens. Even four or five. Or how many as you like. Depends of how you define "Eden".

Behind my house I have an Eden. It's my own garden. Many trees, flowers, and places to sit and contemplate.

But the Eden, according to Genisis? No, there are none. It's just symbolic places to explain things easier to the people. Nothing more.
    There you go with with false stawman argument again. It is clear that you are a very deceitful and dishonest person.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:51
    There you go with with false stawman argument again. It is clear that you are a very deceitful and dishonest person.
    I am joking with you. :-) You've said you have humour and like to joke around sometimes, didn't you? Don't take everything so serious, what would people think of you?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:26
    I am joking with you. :-) You've said you have humour and like to joke around sometimes, didn't you? Don't take everything so serious, what would people think of you?
    So you think mocking and ridicule is funny, do you?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:33
    So you think mocking and ridicule is funny, do you?
    So you like to joke with people, but feel uneasy when people joke with you?

Jesus said: "Do to others what you want others do to you." Or if it was "Don't do to others what you don't people do with you." Doesn't matter what it was. Very true anyway. This sentence is seen in the Quaran also, by the way. An universal truth.

So accept to be joked at or stop joking with others. That's the way to gain respect.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:56
    So you like to joke with people, but feel uneasy when people joke with you?

Jesus said: "Do to others what you want others do to you." Or if it was "Don't do to others what you don't people do with you." Doesn't matter what it was. Very true anyway. This sentence is seen in the Quaran also, by the way. An universal truth.

So accept to be joked at or stop joking with others. That's the way to gain respect.
    I do not consider mocking and ridicule as joking with someone.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:581 edit
    I do not consider mocking and ridicule as joking with someone.
    How about insulting? Is that in order? You should know...

When you give respect, then you can have respect. You know that. Do you want respct?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 10:19
    How about insulting? Is that in order? You should know...

When you give respect, then you can have respect. You know that. Do you want respct?
    Your attitude began to show hostility toward me early in our initial conversations yesterday and has not improved any at all today. I started off to do unto you as I would like you to do unto me. However, you messed that all up by not doing unto me as I would like you to do unto me.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 10:26
    Your attitude began to show hostility toward me early in our initial conversations yesterday and has not improved any at all today. I started off to do unto you as I would like you to do unto me. However, you messed that all up by not doing unto me as I would like you to do unto me.
    This was not what I asked you. I asked:
    "When you give respect, then you can have respect. You know that. Do you want respect?"
    It is obvious that you avoid the question.

Who started the insults is a question others can better answer to.

You feel insulted by small words, you insults in a broader sense. You are very sensitive but expect other to happily swallow everything. Is that Jesus says? Do you deny the words of Jesus? Are you really a christian?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 10:36
    This was not what I asked you. I asked:
    "When you give respect, then you can have respect. You know that. Do you want respect?"
    It is obvious that you avoid the question.

Who started the insults is a question others can better answer to.

You feel insulted by small words, you insults in a broader sense. You are very sensitive but expect other to h ...[text shortened]... llow everything. Is that Jesus says? Do you deny the words of Jesus? Are you really a christian?
    You err. Being a Christian does not mean being exactly like Jesus. No one could claim to be a Christian by that definition. I am a Christian because of my belief. You are not a Christian because of your belief.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree