gay and god

Spirituality

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
Because we ask questions?
Because you don't know the right ones to ask.

F

Moves
14 May 14

Christian fundamentalist: "Because you don't know the right [questions] to ask."

You'd think sometimes, the Bible aside, Christian religionists' other go-to literature was Franz Kafka and George Orwell. 🙂

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Yep. Love is not a requirement for marriage.
The main purpose is sex and procreation.

You think David and Solomon was in love with their hundreds of wives?

There is a purpose to that encouragement in the Bible. ie to avoid sleeping around. If you want to have sex then have it with someone you are going to stay with.
How many wrong trees is it possible for one person to bark up at the same time?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 May 14
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
This is the reason why I do not discuss Bible matters with atheists.
Based on your response to me, wolfie's question to you is perfectly logical.

You are claiming (despite a whole Bible full of of evidence relating to Bride and Groom, man and wife, love and marriage) that the only reason that two people should marry is to have sex. How low you set your expectations and how shallow is your perception of god's purposes for mankind.

If the only reason to marry is to have sex, then what happens when you become sexually bored with your partner? Find another one? Oh no you can't because now you have to stay with this person you neither love nor like nor fancy FOREVER!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
14 May 14

This thread might have been more interesting if it had been about a gay god. 😛

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Because you don't know the right ones to ask.
Who to ask about the christian god other than christians?

F

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
can god forgive the things that gay people think
If god created gays, then how can that be wrong? Is god fallible?

rc

Moves
14 May 14
3 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I'd prefer my daughter marry someone with self-control.

Do you really think masturbation indicates someone without self-control?

You may as well say that someone who scratches an
itch or blows their nose has no self-control.
yes because they are quite clearly one and the same thing, perhaps it explains the prevalence of people with sneezing fetishes on the Internet and why Mr.Sneezy has become a sneezing star 🙄 When will you people take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming everything on genetics, 'its my genes, they made me do it!', pah, materialistic hogwash! Are you or are you not a free moral agent responsible for your own actions?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If god created gays, then how can that be wrong? Is god fallible?
if he created gay people are they in his image and if so what or who is this god.

F

Moves
14 May 14

if he created gay people are they in his image and if so what or who is this god.
God maybe is a gay god. He haven't had sex to any woman. So...?

F

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
When will you people take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming everything on genetics, 'its my genes, they made me do it!', pah, materialistic hogwash! Are you or are you not a free moral agent responsible for your own actions?
Most gay people I know are free moral agents who take responsibility for their own actions. Isn't the same true for the gay people you know?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by FMF
Most gay people I know [b]are free moral agents who take responsibility for their own actions. Isn't the same true for the gay people you know?[/b]
I don't know any openly gay people there are a few I have my doubts about.

F

Moves
14 May 14

I don't know any openly gay people there are a few I have my doubts about.
What "doubts"?

rc

Moves
14 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Most gay people I know [b]are free moral agents who take responsibility for their own actions. Isn't the same true for the gay people you know?[/b]
I am not sure what your point is, have i not said that we are free moral agents responsible for our own actions, did i exclude gays from that statement, no? then what is your point? The statement was made against the erroneous assertion that masturbation was as involuntary as sneezing made by wolfgang, an assertion that I reject, now why this should pose problems or why it should be taken out of context i cannot say.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What "doubts"?
I think they have traits that could be seen as masked homosexuality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.