Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 May '14 14:113 edits
    Originally posted by redbarons
    can god forgive the things that gay people think
    Day 22

“Take Every Thought Captive”

Today's Verse: “We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,”- 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NASB)

How we think effects how we live. Every action begins with a thought. Every sin begins in our mind. When we control our thoughts; we control our behavior.

There are some thoughts we can’t allow free reign in our minds. Unforgiveness, lust, hatred, bitterness, and jealousy are just a few of the thoughts we must take captive. When Satan whispers these thoughts into our minds, we must immediately recognize them, and throw them out.

New living requires new thinking. The wonderful news is that God has given us the mind of Christ (2 Corinthians 2:16). Because Christ lives in us, we have power to control and take captive every thought that comes into our minds.

We control our thoughts by submitting them to Christ. We should ask ourselves; “Is what I am thinking about honoring to Christ?” “Am I allowing my thoughts to wander into areas that I know are contrary to my walk with Christ?”

As you pray for your wife today, pray that she will submit every thought to the Lordship of Christ. Ask God to show her that she has the mind of Christ, and that her every thought should be honoring to Christ.

Sample Prayer:
    Father, I pray that, Wife's name will control her thinking by taking every thought captive. I pray that every thought she has today will be made subject to Christ. I pray that she will test every thought against her obedience to Christ. Remind her today that she has the mind of Christ.
    In Jesus Name,
    Amen

(If you would like, you can copy and past the following message, or use it as an example to let your wife know what you are praying for her today.)

Wife's name, today I am praying that you take every thought captive. When Satan whispers in your ear thoughts of bitterness, unforgiveness, jealousy, and the like, I am praying you reject them and claim the promise that God has given you the mind of Christ. I was reminded today that our actions are simply the results of what we think about. I am claiming you test every thought today and bring them under the submission of Christ.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '14 14:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL 😀
    I thank you......
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 May '14 14:533 edits
    Ravi Zacharias on - Acceptance of Homosexuality in Christianity

Ravi Zacharias, in a Q&A session, is asked a tough question about some Christians attitude about homosexuality.

YouTube
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 May '14 10:49
    I don't accept any of the pseudo scientific jive talk that has been proffered that homosexuality is immutable, its nonsense. We are capable of both homosexual and heterosexual acts are therefore in essence neither. All that remains is the act. No jive talk about genetic predisposition as if it was a causation, because predisposition is not the same as causation, don't you think?
    Wow. Just, wow.

Here, have some more rope.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '14 10:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Wow. Just, wow.

As I said i would prefer a mop in order to mop up your slobbery drool. Its like a drool tsunami!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '14 10:59
    I thank you......
    Dont mention it my son, we have to lend support to and encourage creativity!
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '14 11:41
    As I said i would prefer a mop in order to mop up your slobbery drool. Its like a drool tsunami!
    its every time she opens her gob its like the rivers of Babylon(but I would if I was straight)
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 May '14 08:25
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Fornicate away 😀
    Thanks - but I don't need your permission, affirmation or smiley face!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '14 08:28
    was that a Badger
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 May '14 09:39
    was that a Badger
    For Harry Hill fans (that's everyone - right?)
    YouTube
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '14 10:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Wow. Just, wow.

I could do with the rope to tie my Badger up

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree