1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 10:35
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    However, humans are not animals... even though they act like it sometimes. Animals lack the ability to reason and are driven more by instint than anything else. Humans reason, think, have feelings and care among other characteristics. To equate humans to animals is, well, shortsighted.

-k
    Why beat around da bush, its ludicrous.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 10:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because in the case of young girls the charge of homosexuality cannot be upheld, only
    paedophilia remains, in the case of young boys, it is unclear what motivated the
    molesters.
    So this is basically what you're saying -

Hetrosexual abuse - cause - Paedophilia

Homosexual abuse - cause - Homosexuality

Now where would you put someone who abuses both sexes?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 10:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So this is basically what you're saying -

Hetrosexual abuse - cause - Paedophilia

Homosexual abuse - cause - Homosexuality

Now where would you put someone who abuses both sexes?
    the deepest darkest dungeon i can find 🙂

actually i am saying that i do not know why the figures read as they do, simply that
    there is a rather glaring and unexplained disparity.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 11:08
    the deepest darkest dungeon i can find 🙂

actually i am saying that i do not know why the figures read as they do, simply that
    there is a rather glaring and unexplained disparity.
    Answer the question honestlty, what is responsible for someone who abuses minors of both sexes?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 11:10
    Answer the question honestlty, what is responsible for someone who abuses minors of both sexes?
    evidently, paedophilia
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 11:501 edit
    evidently, paedophilia
    So paedophilia is the cause of hetrosexual and mixed sex abuse, yet when it comes to same sex abuse the cause is homosexuality?!

That makes zero sense.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 12:44
    So paedophilia is the cause of hetrosexual and mixed sex abuse, yet when it comes to same sex abuse the cause is homosexuality?!

That makes zero sense.
    does is , then perhaps you can explain the disparity.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 12:54
    does is , then perhaps you can explain the disparity.
    To start with the data i provided only corresponds to US Catholic priests between a certain time period. Now it may very well be down to accessability as you early stated, last time i checked most relgious choirs for instance are boys only. A paedophile preist may have access to hundres of boys and only a handful of girls.
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 16:14
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    This must be in the list of top 5 pathetic posts I've ever read.
    If that's the way to argue - then join 'em.
    I'll write more detailed arguments if we can come to some consensus on basic terms. If not, it is pointless to debate further.

I don't think you're up to it. You don't have a good reason to say homosexuality is wrong, so you attack the posters who disagree with you to cover it up.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 16:161 edit
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    However, humans are not animals... even though they act like it sometimes. Animals lack the ability to reason and are driven more by instint than anything else. Humans reason, think, have feelings and care among other characteristics. To equate humans to animals is, well, shortsighted.

-k
    Sorry, but the biology could not be more clear. We are animals. To say otherwise just reveals your ignorance.

It's arguable that only humans can reason.
  11. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 17:18
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I'll write more detailed arguments if we can come to some consensus on basic terms. If not, it is pointless to debate further.

I don't think you're up to it. You don't have a good reason to say homosexuality is wrong, so you attack the posters who disagree with you to cover it up.
    My reason is - it is immoral and unnatural. I'll never agree on any type of basic terms with regards to homosexuality. The natural is for male and female to participate in sex. If this isn't clear enough, end of story, end of debate. Then you're right no point in debating further.

I attacked no one, I just do not agree with people believing homosexuality is right.
  12. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 17:23
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Sorry, but the biology could not be more clear. We are animals. To say otherwise just reveals your ignorance.

It's arguable that only humans can reason.
    I will agree, certain people are animals, in the sense that they have absolute no feelings towards any other and are complete barbarians.
    There is a clear difference in humans and animals. With all respect, you must be the ignorant one believing we are animals.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:04
    My reason is - it is immoral and unnatural. I'll never agree on any type of basic terms with regards to homosexuality. The natural is for male and female to participate in sex. If this isn't clear enough, end of story, end of debate. Then you're right no point in debating further.

I attacked no one, I just do not agree with people believing homosexuality is right.
    There are many things in this world that are not right. That is why we Christians look forward to the world to come.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:20

You need to do better than 'heterosexual = natural'. Why is it the only natural type of sex? Do you have a reason for saying so, or do you just enjoy spouting dogma?
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:21
    I will agree, certain people are animals, in the sense that they have absolute no feelings towards any other and are complete barbarians.
    There is a clear difference in humans and animals. With all respect, you must be the ignorant one believing we are animals.
    Fine, deny the findings of science. Religious fundamentalists tend to do that, so it's expected.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree