1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 18:13
    Can anyone prove tht Jesus Christ was not a homosexual, as i have just read the bible and it said he was a "lover of men"
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 18:38
    Originally posted by iraqi insurgent
    Can anyone prove tht Jesus Christ was not a homosexual, as i have just read the bible and it said he was a "lover of men"
    thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. of course he loves men but not in that way, and "men" could mean "mankind"
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:17
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. of course he loves men but not in that way, and "men" could mean "mankind"
    You don't think it's open to interpretation then?
    I mean, he did surround himself with the disciples...all of whom were men....

Coincidence?
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:19
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    You don't think it's open to interpretation then?
    I mean, he did surround himself with the disciples...all of whom were men....

Coincidence?
    you have to draw the line of "interpretation" somewhere, thats just ridiculous, possible, but ridiculous.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:31
    you have to draw the line of "interpretation" somewhere, thats just ridiculous, possible, but ridiculous.
    Turning water into wine and feeding 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread is less ridiculous than Jesus having gay sex?
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:32
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Turning water into wine and feeding 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread is less ridiculous than Jesus having gay sex?
    he IS god's son.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:362 edits
    he IS god's son.
    That he is your god's son might well have made him think he was entitled to be a sausage-jockey
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:39
    Originally posted by Agerg
    That he is your god's son might well have made him think he was entitled to be a sausage-jockey
    listen to your self, you are saying jesus is gay, im not debating over this anymore because there is nothing to debate about it.
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:541 edit
    listen to your self, you are saying jesus is gay, im not debating over this anymore because there is nothing to debate about it.
    Actually I made the suggestion that he *might* have been gay...what you don't understand EV is that not all of us have the same reverence for this over-exaggerated human referred to as Jesus, your imaginary deity referred to as God, or that story book referred to as the Bible
  10. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:56
    I don't remember what thread it was in, but one of the fundies was asserting that all people were
    female, because Jesus is married to His Church, Jesus the groom, the Church His bride.

Although I think the idea that Jesus was gay is absurd, this puts that nutter's idea in a whole
    different perspective.

Nemesio
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:041 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I don't remember what thread it was in, but one of the fundies was asserting that all people were
    female, because Jesus is married to His Church, Jesus the groom, the Church His bride.

Although I think the idea that Jesus was gay is absurd, this puts that nutter's idea in a whole
    different perspective.

Nemesio
    I would have thought this post was more of a satirical one as opposed to being a true position taken by someone...though I could be wrong of course.
  12. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:16
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I would have thought this post was more of a satirical one as opposed to being a true position taken by someone...though I could be wrong of course.
    I'm as serious as cancer. Someone (recently) was asserting that all human beings were essentially
    female in the eyes of God, because they comprise 'His Church' of which 'Jesus is the groom.'

I can't freaking find it, though. I didn't post in it because I just couldn't get over the overwhelming
    sense that I would be wasting my time.

Nemesio
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:18
    Well, what's the alternative? Would you characterize Jesus as being heterosexual?
  14. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:21
    I thought Jesus was shagging Mary Magdelene?
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:21
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I'm as serious as cancer. Someone (recently) was asserting that all human beings were essentially
    female in the eyes of God, because they comprise 'His Church' of which 'Jesus is the groom.'

I can't freaking find it, though. I didn't post in it because I just couldn't get over the overwhelming
    sense that I would be wasting my time.

Nemesio
    sorry...I made a mistake (meant to say 'thread' (ie: this one) as opposed to 'post'😉

I myself have trouble seeing where the assertion that in a certain god's eyes all humans are female would be en effective argument. (Is not one that I would try)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree