1. Joined
    15 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:24
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Actually I made the suggestion that he *might* have been gay...what you don't understand EV is that not all of us have the same reverence for this over-exaggerated human referred to as Jesus, your imaginary deity referred to as God, or that story book referred to as the Bible
    I am afraid that although you and I may have a lesser belief in these religious tendencies towards the overlords, with their profound promises of an afterlife of commisioned glories, which could be perfected by answering some demeanial queries, you can't state just like that that the Bible is a storybook. Even though I think Jesus could be a fraud. The Gospels and the New Testament are written by his disciples.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:312 edits
    Originally posted by Black Queen
    I am afraid that although you and I may have a lesser belief in these religious tendencies towards the overlords, with their profound promises of an afterlife of commisioned glories, which could be perfected by answering some demeanial queries, you can't state just like that that the Bible is a storybook. Even though I think Jesus could be a fraud. The Gospels and the New Testament are written by his disciples.
    Sorry BlackQueen but I'm an atheist and a skeptic...I don't have faith in your Bible (written by humans), that which is contained within is not consistant with the physical world I live in. Much of the assertions made within are not testable and there is no definitive evidence for such. Without proper justification for these claims outside of religious texts then I have absolutely no reservations about referring to it as a story book
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:31
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Well, what's the alternative? Would you characterize Jesus as being heterosexual?
    the only two alternatives are that he is straight or doesnt prefer guys or girls
  4. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 20:46
    he had mary magdalen though, maybe he was bi, he must have been something, he must have thought about sex at some time, walking round with all those prostitutes; i heard that jesus was married to mary, and they had kids... any one else hear about this...? if this is true, not only was he married, he was hanging around with prpstitutes and having the disciples at the same time, what a guy, no wonder people go crazy about him
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:02
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    the only two alternatives are that he is straight or doesnt prefer guys or girls
    Jesus's life was committed to God, like Paul also chose and talked about. It was a sacrifice they made, to give more of their lives to God.
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:15
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    he had mary magdalen though, maybe he was bi, he must have been something, he must have thought about sex at some time, walking round with all those prostitutes; i heard that jesus was married to mary, and they had kids... any one else hear about this...? if this is true, not only was he married, he was hanging around with prpstitutes and having the disciples at the same time, what a guy, no wonder people go crazy about him
    Any one watched Davinci Code should have heard about that.
  7. Leeds
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:21
    Jesus loved everyone equally men and women, this does not make him gay, straight or bi. He wouldn't think about sex his mind was pure, free from any thoughts of evil, just love in the purest non-carnal form.
  8. Leeds
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:28
    Agerg, calling the bible a stroybook is an offence and is meant as one, you may refer to as a work of fiction as this is your belief. You wouldn't call War and Peace a storybook would you!? A storynook is a pointless piece of literature meant for a child. Whereas the bible, true or false is not meat for children and most of it conveys morals that we would benfit from following.
  9. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:41
    How can you all be so sure he wasn't a fudge-packer? He could do what he liked, he was the son of god. It would be ironic though, because the early christians were fed to lions for critisizing the romans for their anal antics.

Just out of interest, if he was an ass-bandit, would you christians love him less now?
  10. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:44
    This amused me. Thanks.
  11. Leeds
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:49
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    How can you all be so sure he wasn't a fudge-packer? He could do what he liked, he was the son of god. It would be ironic though, because the early christians were fed to lions for critisizing the romans for their anal antics.

Just out of interest, if he was an ass-bandit, would you christians love him less now?
    I can be sure of this because he was by definition pure of mind and therfore had no interest in sex. However jesus loves me purely and unconditionaly whatever i am or do, therefore i love him weather he was gay, black, 12ft tall or green.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:59
    Originally posted by Ron91
    Jesus loved everyone equally men and women, this does not make him gay, straight or bi. He wouldn't think about sex his mind was pure, free from any thoughts of evil, just love in the purest non-carnal form.
    Do you think sex is evil?
  13. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 22:04
    Sex is instinctive, fun and good for your health. These are facts. Even if jesus was a back door man, i'm sure he would have agreed. He wasn't stupid.
  14. Leeds
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 22:05
    No not at all, but i don't think it is a persuit of a pure mind, one who is truly enlightend has no need for anything if they so wish it, and that doesn't mean they won't die if they stop breathing, they just have it within themselves to stop breathing till they die. (slightly irrelevent)
  15. Leeds
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 22:09
    I agree that he wasn't against sex i just believe that his mind was focused on more important things. Plus if he had had a son that would have caused no end of problems the son of gods son would have been left fatherless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree