1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 19:34
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Once again instead of admitting his short-comings, ATC deflects. Classic. Hopefully someday ATC will gain some much needed maturity.
    Again with the accusations of immaturity! Maybe when you get a bit older you'll understand why this achieves precisely the opposite of what you intend, you smooth-talking-if-somewhat-humourless devil you.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 19:43
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Again with the accusations of immaturity! Maybe when you get a bit older you'll understand why this achieves precisely the opposite of what you intend, you smooth-talking-if-somewhat-humourless devil you.
    It only "achieves precisely the opposite" with the seriously immature. It seems that ATC can't help but continue to prove the point.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 19:54
    It only "achieves precisely the opposite" with the seriously immature. It seems that ATC can't help but continue to prove the point.
    What level of maturity does one have to reach in order to actually engage in direct conversation rather than communicate only through asides to an imaginary audience?
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 21:31
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    What level of maturity does one have to reach in order to actually engage in direct conversation rather than communicate only through asides to an imaginary audience?
    ATC continues to 'play the victim'. Classic.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 23:12
    Wow, I suspected you were nuts, now it is confirmed.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 23:23
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Wow, I suspected you were nuts, now it is confirmed.
    Let's see if you can make a case for your assertion. Or are you just in the habit of taking gratuitous shots without being able to back it up?

Also, when you say things like that, do you see it as "rude behavior and arrogant manner" which "is all accumulating on [your] account for the day of judgement"?
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 23:32
    Er... ok...

🙄
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 23:40
    Let's see if you can make a case for your assertion. Or are you just in the habit of taking gratuitous shots without being able to back it up?

Also, when you say things like that, do you see it as "rude behavior and arrogant manner" which "is all accumulating on [your] account for the day of judgement"?
    Aw shucks, don't get your panties in a knot man. After reading this thread between you and ATC, yes you are nuts, rude, or very immature and pretending to sound like an adult or your panties are on backwards...just my opinion, oh, and maybe your audience too.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 23:584 edits
    Aw shucks, don't get your panties in a knot man. After reading this thread between you and ATC, yes you are nuts, rude, or very immature and pretending to sound like an adult or your panties are on backwards...just my opinion, oh, and maybe your audience too.
    Well, can't say as I expected you to have the integrity to back up your assertions (given your behaviour on another thread).

Can't say as I expected you to address your blatant hypocrisy.

A while ago, didn't you claim the moral superiority of Christians because of the Holy Spirit?

Are your last couple of posts examples of the Holy Spirit at work?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 01:13
    Well, can't say as I expected you to have the integrity to back up your assertions (given your behaviour on another thread).

A while ago, didn't you claim the moral superiority of Christians because of the Holy Spirit?

Your a hypocrite , you did not address my accusation. You blab on and try to change the subject but I'm on to you now. I think you are borderline psyco. I think this forum is your life. You are afraid now that you are exposed. I tried to have a serious conversation with you, but how can I reason with an insane person?
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 03:203 edits
    Your a hypocrite , you did not address my accusation. You blab on and try to change the subject but I'm on to you now. I think you are borderline psyco. I think this forum is your life. You are afraid now that you are exposed. I tried to have a serious conversation with you, but how can I reason with an insane person?
    Fascinating. Faced with the prospect of having to answer for himself, evidently CB has become totally unglued. Apparently his blatant hypocrisy and lack of integrity were too much to bear.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 03:56
    Fascinating. Faced with the prospect of having to answer for himself, evidently CB has become totally unglued. Apparently his blatant hypocrisy and lack of integrity were too much to bear.
    You caught me Sherlock, I'm totally unglued and you are so mature and full of integrity. Yep, good job...I can't bear it anymore, headed to the shrink right now...see ya..
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 18:092 edits
    You caught me Sherlock, I'm totally unglued and you are so mature and full of integrity. Yep, good job...I can't bear it anymore, headed to the shrink right now...see ya..
    Let's see:

You posted an unfounded and gratuitous shot.

I challenged you to back it up.

I also pointed out your blatant hypocrisy.

Instead of backing it up or addressing your hypocrisy, you took more unfounded and gratuitous shots with the following:
    After reading this thread between you and ATC, yes you are nuts, rude, or very immature and pretending to sound like an adult or your panties are on backwards

I responded with the following:

Instead of address the points of my post, you responded with the following incoherent rant that contains yet more unfounded and gratuitous shots:

Now its seems that you've taken a page from ATC's playbook: Playing the victim.

You guys are really too much. Fascinating how much you two are alike.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 18:19
    Let's see:

You posted an unfounded and gratuitous shot.

I challenged you to back it up.

I also pointed out your blatant hypocrisy.

Instead of backing it up or addressing your hypocrisy, you took more unfounded and gratuitous shots with the following:
    [quote]After reading this thread between you and ATC, yes you are nuts, rude, or very immatu ...[text shortened]... ying the victim.

You guys are really too much. Fascinating how much you two are alike.
    Fascinating? You say that a lot, what is Fascinating is how you sound like Spock..
    I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously anymore....
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 18:26
    Fascinating? You say that a lot, what is Fascinating is how you sound like Spock..
    I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously anymore....
    Even after having everything laid out for him, CB still can't bear to face the light of truth.

One can only wonder if he considers himself to be what he calls "a committed Christian". And if he does, what has he shown that to be on this thread?

The truth will make you free.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree