1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 21:54
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Well dude, you certainly come across as a true model of reason and maturity... Oh wait, I forgot... [sarcasm]Well dude, you certainly come across as a true model of reason and maturity in this thread.[/sarcasm]
    Your better off just ignoring him, he is not all there....
  2. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 23:47
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Fascinating. Faced with the prospect of having to answer for himself, evidently CB has become totally unglued. Apparently his blatant hypocrisy and lack of integrity were too much to bear.
    Who are you talking to? It must either be yourself--which makes me wonder why you insist on showcasing the conversation to everyone else--or, you imagine you have an audience of interested listeners. Either way, the common theme is psychosis.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '13 01:57
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Who are you talking to? It must either be yourself--which makes me wonder why you insist on showcasing the conversation to everyone else--or, you imagine you have an audience of interested listeners. Either way, the common theme is psychosis.
    You boys are too funny.

Evidently none of you who have been making such comments can manage to wrap your minds around the fact that each of you is part of the "audience of interested listeners" as evidenced by your responses.

Fortunately the only time that I am exposed to such childishness is on this forum. It's fascinating nonetheless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree