1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 18:27
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Even after having everything laid out for him, CB still can't bear to face the light of truth.

One can only wonder if he considers himself to be what he calls "a committed Christian". And if he does, what has he shown that to be on this thread?

The truth will make you free.
    I think we will just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that...
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 19:067 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I think we will just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that...
    No surprise you've taken the last refuge of those who try to defend the indefensible.

Remarkable how strongly pride has you in its clutches.

It's as if you are a slave to it.

The biggest irony is how easy it would be to make the case that, by and large, CB was speaking of himself when he said the following:
    Your a hypocrite , you did not address my accusation. You blab on and try to change the subject but I'm on to you now. I think you are borderline psyco. I think this forum is your life. You are afraid now that you are exposed. I tried to have a serious conversation with you, but how can I reason with an insane person?

One only need assess his behavior on this and other threads.
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 19:56
    Genuine Human Happiness is knowing how to enjoy the present moment, no matter if it is filled with the mundane, pain or your last breath.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:15
    No surprise you've taken the last refuge of those who try to defend the indefensible.

Remarkable how strongly pride has you in its clutches.

It's as if you are a slave to it.

The biggest irony is how easy it would be to make the case that, by and large, CB was speaking of himself when he said the following:
    [quot ...[text shortened]... th an insane person? [/quote]

One only need assess his behavior on this and other threads.
    You are really obsessed TO, you have to have the last word, you have to win, you even speak in the third person, as if speaking to your other self.
    If it were just me, it would be one thing, but there are many on this forum that agree that you need help. And it's not that we think you are ignorant, you just are not lucky when you think...
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:16
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Genuine Human Happiness is knowing how to enjoy the present moment, no matter if it is filled with the mundane, pain or your last breath.
    Yes, the trick is in knowing "how"...🙂
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:21
    [b]So in your outline I guess I have come full circle , where I have started off a selfish child , developed into a more selfless young adult only to go back to being selfish again.
    It's obviously more complex than that as the new selfishness has a new awareness with it that was absent during childhood.

A much more likely scenario would be that y ...[text shortened]... appear less selfish (both to others and yourself) only to later fully embrace your selfishness.[/b]
    It might be a much more likely scenario, but that's not what happened.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:22
    You've lost me here. What does this have to do with the post that you quoted?
    It shows you cant answer a simple question, heck this is spirituality after all.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:455 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You are really obsessed TO, you have to have the last word, you have to win, you even speak in the third person, as if speaking to your other self.
    If it were just me, it would be one thing, but there are many on this forum that agree that you need help. And it's not that we think you are ignorant, you just are not lucky when you think...

I don't speak of myself in the third person. As far as I can recall, I have never done so - though I may have as a one off as a joke. You need to ask yourself why you've told this blatant lie.

You've made a number of unfounded accusations in this thread and seem unable to control yourself.

The truth will make you free. You've repeatedly shown that you have no respect for truth. If "God is Truth", what's that say about your relationship with God? Never ceases to amaze me how many Christians have such an aversion to the truth.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:491 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    It shows you cant answer a simple question, heck this is spirituality after all.
    Actually I answer many questions. As I said, I am one of the few on this forum who actually makes an effort to answer questions that are pertinent to the issue at hand. You seem to believe that there's something wrong with not answering questions that are not. Why is that? Perhaps because, like a child, you feel all YOUR questions must be answered?
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 20:55
    It might be a much more likely scenario, but that's not what happened.
    Perhaps it doesn't look that way from your POV. But then, the POV of the self-centered is often skewed.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 04:481 edit
    Actually I answer many questions. As I said, I am one of the few on this forum who actually makes an effort to answer questions that are pertinent to the issue at hand. You seem to believe that there's something wrong with not answering questions that are not. Why is that? Perhaps because, like a child, you feel all YOUR questions must be answered?
    You have fun projecting? Hope so.

"like a child", you numbskull. You are way off, and it is even less relevant than whether you are christian or not ..
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 04:49
    Perhaps it doesn't look that way from your POV. But then, the POV of the self-centered is often skewed.
    skewed? why would I do that?
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 12:077 edits
    You have fun projecting? Hope so.

"like a child", you numbskull. You are way off, and it is even less relevant than whether you are christian or not ..
    How do you explain the fact that you just asked a question that was not at all pertinent to the post that you responded to and have proceeded to throw a little tantrum because I didn't answer it?

This was my post to ATC:

lol. All you done by taking that sentence out of context is show that you either have a complete lack of integrity or have poor reading comprehension skills.

For the record this is the context within which it was said:
    [quote]Actually one doesn't really need to know someone all that well to know that they are 'playing the victim'. Not sure why you think they do. Also, if ATC hadn't kept 'playing the victim', there would have been no reason to keep pointing it out.

You guys really confuse me with all this talk about 'insults'. What exactly constitutes an 'insult' in your mind? For example, is it an 'insult' to say that someone is 'weird in a bad way'? It'd be easy to point out similar things said to me by ATC. You boys are really too much.

Clearly it was only to point out KA's (and your) hypocrisy. And so it goes with those who 'play the victim'.[/quote]

Here was your response to that post:
    I see you have started another Christian thread.
    I have made assumptions that you are Christian ,(without lumping you in with any organized religion, or without any determent inferred to your character), and you say that this is irrelevant and that my assumptions are untrue.

So, are you a Christian?

Clearly, your question was not pertinent to my post - just as I explained.

Despite this fact, you now accuse me of "projecting", of being a "numbskull" and of being "way off". Seems "like a child" throwing a little tantrum.

14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 12:082 edits
    skewed? why would I do that?
    Delusion and self-centeredness go hand-in-hand: See my post just above this one to gain some insight into your self.
  15. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 14:421 edit
    Delusion and self-centeredness go hand-in-hand: See my post just above this one to gain some insight into your self.
    Well dude, you certainly come across as a true model of reason and maturity... Oh wait, I forgot... [sarcasm]Well dude, you certainly come across as a true model of reason and maturity in this thread.[/sarcasm]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree