http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08/12/germany.killings.ap/index.html

They also started both World Wars.
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    12 Aug '08 22:53
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08/12/germany.killings.ap/index.html

Was that just to make the Muslims feel better about the thread you started concerning them?

Nobody is a "scourge," except the Zionists, who are all, I agree, a scourge.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 00:21
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Was that just to make the Muslims feel better about the thread you started concerning them?

Actually, the Nazis and Arabs had an alliance against the Zionists in the holy land. We can only dream of what might have been. :'(
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 04:51
    No they didn't.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 06:181 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    No they didn't.
    Wasn't Japan dealing a bit of war in WW2? So it wasn't JUST the Germs. I thought WW1 was started when an Austrian Prince got murdered and the riots got way out of hand. Besides, WW2 wasn't even CALLED a world war till the Japanese got involved, before then it was a European war.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 10:21

Would an Argentinian Nazi Zionist be called a Zionista?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 10:50
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Would an Argentinian Nazi Zionist be called a Zionista?
    And if this Zionista is in Berlin playing piano during a Bach concerta (f^cked if I know if Bach concerta's actually exist or not), is he be called an Pianista?

Right. I obviously need more drugs.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 11:02
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    And if this Zionista is in Berlin playing piano during a Bach concerta (f^cked if I know if Bach concerta's actually exist or not), is he be called an Pianista?

Right. I obviously need more drugs.
    A pianazionista plinking forte on the piazza.

Time to contact whoever it is has the rights to Dr Seuss.
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 15:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Actually, the Nazis and Arabs had an alliance against the Zionists in the holy land. We can only dream of what might have been. :'(
    Nazis and the Arabs? Hahaha. It's more likely the Nazis and the Zionist leaders. Don't be ridiculous.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 16:15
    I was just trying to see if anybody would retort with "But those weren't true Germans."
  11. At the Revolution
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 16:44
    I was just trying to see if anybody would retort with "But those weren't true Germans."
    No, those were true Germans.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 14:55
    Nazis and the Arabs? Hahaha. It's more likely the Nazis and the Zionist leaders. Don't be ridiculous.
    http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_,mandate_grand_mufti.php

Why not read the following and educate yourself? Hitler was in alliance with a man by the name of Amin al-Husseini in Palestine who was the Grand Mufti of Palestine. Together they collaborated to oppress and kill the zionists/Jews.

As for what Hitler thought of Islam, here is a taste. He said, "For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. The Germanic peoples would have become heirs to that religion. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperment.....you see, it has been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why did we not have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedian religion too would have been much more comparible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 15:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_,mandate_grand_mufti.php

Why not read the following and educate yourself? Hitler was in alliance with a man by the name of Amin al-Husseini in Palestine who was the Grand Mufti of Palestine. Together they collaborated to oppress and kill the zionists/Jews.

As for what Hitler thought of Islam, here is a taste. He said, ...[text shortened]... o us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
    BACK UP BACK UP!!!!!

First of all, this is not a page on my computer. Error 404.

Second of all, palestinefacts.org is obviously a very Zionist site. And Zionists have a way of tweaking history. Wikipedia just caught a group called CAMERA (Committee of Accurate Middle East Reporting Something) that was trying to rewrite history on Wikipedia to delete some of the more touchy Zionist massacres.

Second of all, I doubt Hitler said that. One of his ideologies was that Germans were all Christian. He was a devoted Lutheran who believed that he was acting in the name of "God." The KKK, which openly worships Hitler, despises Muslims. Why would they? Hitler was a racist against everyone not an Aryan. Why would he be?

I demand a valid source for your quote.
  14. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 16:191 edit
    BACK UP BACK UP!!!!!

First of all, this is not a page on my computer. Error 404.

Second of all, palestinefacts.org is obviously a very Zionist site. And Zionists have a way of tweaking history. Wikipedia just caught a group called CAMERA (Committee of Accurate Middle East Reporting Something) that was trying to rewrite history on Wikipedia to delete so ist against everyone not an Aryan. Why would he be?

I demand a valid source for your quote.
    Do you think he will care about the validity of the source of his information>. If he don't care about the validity of the sources of the Bible, will he care about the validity of anything else!!!!!

For many Christians the validity of the source is not important as long as it match what they believe!!!
  15. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 16:44
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Do you think he will care about the validity of the source of his information>. If he don't care about the validity of the sources of the Bible, will he care about the validity of anything else!!!!!

For many Christians the validity of the source is not important as long as it match what they believe!!!
    I don't know why people like him can still post in the forums. Hitler never said anything of the sort. I agree with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree