1. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_,mandate_grand_mufti.php

Why not read the following and educate yourself? Hitler was in alliance with a man by the name of Amin al-Husseini in Palestine who was the Grand Mufti of Palestine. Together they collaborated to oppress and kill the zionists/Jews.

As for what Hitler thought of Islam, here is a taste. He said, ...[text shortened]... o us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
    This gets dredged out now and again.

Yes, one Palestinian was sympathetic to the Nazis. No doubt there were other Palestinians.

But there were people from most nations who were nazi sympathisers.

So what's your point?
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:07
    Originally posted by Redmike

Yes, one Palestinian was sympathetic to the Nazis. No doubt there were other Palestinians.

So what's your point?
    His website does not even work. More likely the Zionists conspired with the Nazis in order to raise immigration to Palestine.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:07
    Originally posted by scherzo

I demand a valid source for your quote.
    Or else what?
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:08
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Or else what?
    Or else I can't take him seriously. The Nazis and the Palestinians ... the Nazis were anti-Semitic. They hated Arabs! Why would they strike a faithful deal?
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:15

So what's your point?
    Also, another point demonstrating the truth of this post:

In the U.S. there were several anti-Semitic and pro-Nazi riots in the late 1930s through 1941 when such riots were frowned upon due to the American war of conquest in the Pacific and war against fascism in France and Germany. Does that make the US fascist?

Of course.

Not.
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:32
    Or else I can't take him seriously. The Nazis and the Palestinians ... the Nazis were anti-Semitic. They hated Arabs! Why would they strike a faithful deal?
    You never know with a German. They're a sneaky breed.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:41
    BACK UP BACK UP!!!!!

First of all, this is not a page on my computer. Error 404.

Second of all, palestinefacts.org is obviously a very Zionist site. And Zionists have a way of tweaking history. Wikipedia just caught a group called CAMERA (Committee of Accurate Middle East Reporting Something) that was trying to rewrite history on Wikipedia to delete so ...[text shortened]... ist against everyone not an Aryan. Why would he be?

I demand a valid source for your quote.
    It comes from a little book called "Inside the third Reich, Memoirs by Alabert Speer". This book covers recollections written down by Speer as he sereved out his term handed down after the war crime trials. Of course Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini was also a war criminal but he escaped the war crime trials. If you want to know more about him, why don't you just google him. There is enough information out there to find the truth about him. What led me to my search was after watching the History Channel. They had a bit about the connection between Islamo-fascism and Nazi Germany. You know, that zionist run history network on TV. 🙄
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:46
    Of course he was anti-semitic. The part I left out of my quote was this, "For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. The Germanic peoples would have become heirs to that religion. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperment. Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. THey could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not the Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan empire."
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:481 edit
    In the U.S. there were several anti-Semitic and pro-Nazi riots in the late 1930s through 1941 when such riots were frowned upon due to the American war of conquest in the Pacific and war against fascism in France and Germany. Does that make the US fascist?

Of course.

Not.[/b]
    The two seem to go hand in hand, no?

I am not saying that ALL Muslims are Nazi loving fascists. In fact, Al-Husseini was thrown out of his own country by his own Muslim brothers because he was such a trouble maker. He then went into exhile in Egypt and later he had a nephew by the name of Yassar Arafat......and the rest is history.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 17:502 edits

So what's your point?
    My point is that his legacy lived on through his nephew Yassar Arafat. He was an evil man who was praised publically by his nephew and his nephew who began the Palestinian struggle with the zionists In fact, a quote sticks with me in the article about Husseini which says, "Remember Adday, this was and will remain an Arab land. We do not mind you natives of this country, but those alien invadors, the Zionists, will be massacred to the last man. We want no progress, no prosperity. Nothing but the sword will decide the fate of this country." He was either a lucky guesser, a prophet, or the grandfather of the current struggle against zionism via his own tactics and ideologies.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 18:46
    He was a devoted Lutheran who believed that he was acting in the name of "God."
    Indeed, he was quite the choir boy.
  12. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 19:05
    It comes from a little book called "Inside the third Reich, Memoirs by Alabert Speer". This book covers recollections written down by Speer as he sereved out his term handed down after the war crime trials. Of course Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini was also a war criminal but he escaped the war crime trials. If you want to know more about him, why don't you j ...[text shortened]... tween Islamo-fascism and Nazi Germany. You know, that zionist run history network on TV. 🙄
    The whole book could be a big lie. Like Mien Kampf.
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 19:06
    The two seem to go hand in hand, no?

I am not saying that ALL Muslims are Nazi loving fascists. In fact, Al-Husseini was thrown out of his own country by his own Muslim brothers because he was such a trouble maker. He then went into exhile in Egypt and later he had a nephew by the name of Yassar Arafat......and the rest is history.
    You can't have a nephew. You have a son.

Are you implying that Arafat liked Nazis?
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 19:06
    Indeed, he was quite the choir boy.
    You disbelieve me?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 23:241 edit
    The whole book could be a big lie. Like Mien Kampf.
    Coulda woulda shoulda. You be the judge. I guess you then have to come up with theories as to why Speer would lie about such things. Have any speculations?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree