1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 23:281 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    You can't have a nephew. You have a son.

Are you implying that Arafat liked Nazis?
    I am implying that Arafat adopted his uncles Islamo-fascist perspective towards the zionists that Hitler shared. Amin and his movement hated the zionists long before the zionists had a country of Israel to hate. Nothing the zionists could have done or could do today will appease such haters other than capitulating and giving back Israel to the Muslims and even then it is questionable.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '08 23:30
    You disbelieve me?
    Show me the proof that Hitler was a dedicated Christian and we can talk. I showed you mine so now its time to show me yours.....er.....you know what I mean. 😳
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 00:09
    The whole book could be a big lie. Like Mien Kampf.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by this? Do you mean that Hitler did not write it or do you mean that Hitler wrote lies in it? Also, are you one of those people who think the Holocaust never happened?
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 01:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    I am implying that Arafat adopted his uncles Islamo-fascist perspective towards the zionists that Hitler shared. Amin and his movement hated the zionists long before the zionists had a country of Israel to hate. Nothing the zionists could have done or could do today will appease such haters other than capitulating and giving back Israel to the Muslims and even then it is questionable.
    What you are saying in this post shows how ignorant you are of the history of that Area!!!

Amin and his movement hated the Zionists long before the Zionists had a country of Israel to hate.

You think that the Zionists activities, and the conflict started by the establishment of the state of Isreal, which of course wrong. Zionist activities started long time before the establishment of the state.

Also as far as I know Arabs who joined the Nazi in WWII didn't do that because they hate Jews or Zionists. It is mainly because they found it a chance to get rid of the British occupation which was in this area for more than 80 years, and a famous example of this is President Sadat himself, who signed the peace agreement with Israel. Sadat was acting as a spy for Germans when they were at the Egyptians borders during the WWII.

So Mufti Amin activities was not directed to Zionists in specific, but it was against the British existence in the area, which led to the establishment of the state of Isreal. So he didn't hate Zionists , nor the British people. He hated the British occupation.

All your sources are biased towards ideas that match your faith. I hope one day you give it a fair view.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 01:34
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    All your sources are biased towards ideas that match your faith. I hope one day you give it a fair view.[/b]
    What does my faith have to do with anything? I am not pinning Islam and Nazis together, rather, I am pinning an element within Islam to the Nazis just as there were element of Nazism in the US before the war. Specifically I am responding to the accusation that only the zionists were a "scourge". Clearly, this is not the case and I hope you do not believe this as well.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 01:50
    What does my faith have to do with anything? I am not pinning Islam and Nazis together, rather, I am pinning an element within Islam to the Nazis just as there were element of Nazism in the US before the war. Specifically I am responding to the accusation that only the zionists were a "scourge". Clearly, this is not the case and I hope you do not believe this as well.
    During the Revolutionary War, the United States actively courted support from France and other European powers.

Did that mean that the leaders of the US favored an imperial, aristocratic government like those countries had?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 01:551 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    During the Revolutionary War, the United States actively courted support from France and other European powers.

Did that mean that the leaders of the US favored an imperial, aristocratic government like those countries had?
    No it does not.

If you do not see a connection with Islamo-facism and Nazism that is your call. All I can say is that I don't recall the history channel having a documentory drawing a connection between the leaders of the US and their support of an aristocratic government. However, if they do I will be the first to let you know.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 02:05
    No it does not.

If you do not see a connection with Islamo-facism and Nazism that is your call. All I can say is that I don't recall the history channel having a documentory drawing a connection between the leaders of the US and their support of an aristocratic government. However, if they do I will be the first to let you know.
    I don't even recognize that anything called "Islamo-Facism" exists. The type of trans nationalist Arab movement that you call "Islamo-Facism" predates Nazism by centuries. The PLO, of course, was and is predominantly a leftist, secular organization that the Bin Laden's of the world only had scorn for.

The History Channel regularly has documentaries of a speculative or controversial nature; they've ran conspiracy theorists' shows about the JFK assassination, UFOs and the Bermuda Triangle.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 02:06
    I will start with your last statement:

Specifically I am responding to the accusation that only the zionists were a "scourge". Clearly, this is not the case and I hope you do not believe this as well.

No I don't believe so. You are the one who think they are not scourge.

I am pinning an element within Islam to the Nazis

The problem is you relate this pinning to Zionists and as I pointed out that is not true. The main motivation for this relation was the hope to eliminate the occupation that destroyed most of the Arabic countries during that period of time.

Also most of the movements against British occupation and Israel, were not based on Islam. Sadat when was helping the germans during the war, he was not doing so because of Islam. He was mainly following comunism at that time. Later on he may have changed his points of view, but his co-operation with Nazi has nothing to do of being Muslim.

Also I made some search about Mufti Amen, and his talks with Nazi were not including anything related to Zionists, but the British occupation and the declaration of the independence of Palestine, Egypt, and Serya.

So the first statement you said was not accurate.
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 02:09
    I don't even recognize that anything called "Islamo-Facism" exists. The type of trans nationalist Arab movement that you call "Islamo-Facism" predates Nazism by centuries. The PLO, of course, was and is predominantly a leftist, secular organization that the Bin Laden's of the world only had scorn for.

The History Channel regularly has docum ...[text shortened]... conspiracy theorists' shows about the JFK assassination, UFOs and the Bermuda Triangle.
    I don't even recognize that anything called "Islamo-Facism" exists.

This only exists in the imagination of some Western citizen who listen much to the media.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 11:575 edits
    Originally posted by ahosyney

Also I made some search about Mufti Amen, and his talks with Nazi were not including anything related to Zionists, but the British occupation and the declaration of the independence of Palestine, Egypt, and Serya.

So the first statement you said was not accurate.[/b]
    I have done some searching as well and after doing these searches I would like to hear your response to what I have found.

1. Amin was wanted for war crimes in Bosnia by Yugoslovia
    2. He was a close relative of both Yassar Arafat and the current Temple Mount Mufti. Arafat's actual name was Abd al-Rahman abd al-Bauf Arafat al-Qud al-Husseini. He shortened it later to help obscure his kinship with the notorious Nazi and ex-Mufti of Jerusalem.
    3. He was a tremendous influence and inspiration for Yassar Arafat.
    4. He became the prime minister of a pan-Arab government formed in Berlin.
    5. The Mufti planned for Rommel to sweep through the region so that a construction of a death camp outside of Nablus for the Jews could be constructed, however, Rommel never made it to the Holy Land.
    6. He was later moved to Berlins Klopstock Street to which the SS referred to as "the Jewish Institute". He then referred to his new residence as "The Research Institute on the Jewish Problem in the Moslem world"
    7. Himmler took Husseini under his personal wing and gave him organized tours of Auschwitz.
    8. He sponsored and financed his Moslem clerical academy in Dresden. The graduates were to spearhead Nazi rule in Moslem lands.
    9. The SS financed uprisings by Amin from 1936-39 in the Holy Land.
    10. At the end of 1942, Eichmann ordered 10,000 Jewish children sent from Poland to Theresienstadt. The Red Cross offered to trade German civilians for them. Husseini got wind of the scheme and protested vehemently to Himmler, warning him that the little Jews would soon become big Jews and the exchange was later cancelled. I found this little tidbit from the Nurenmberg and Eichmann trials.
    11. In his memoirs he writes, "Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was, "The Jews are yours".
    12. After the war, Husseini was declared a wanted war criminal. He fled to France, and from there reached Egypt safely along with many other wanted Nazi commrades who continued a network of espionage, sabotage, and virulent antisemitism from Arab havens.

You know the whole bit about him wanting the English occupation of the Holy Land is an interesting spin on the whole affair. However, if it is true, who cares if these things are true? In fact, who cares what the motivation for any of the war criminals were during the war?

You know I kinda feel like I am trying to prove OJ's guilt to a black jury. 😛
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 12:031 edit

The History Channel regularly has docum conspiracy theorists' shows about the JFK assassination, UFOs and the Bermuda Triangle.
    Fair enough, however, I suppose you negate Amin's influence on his nepher Yassar Arafat? For me, it is Amin living through his nephew. You could even say that Hitler lived through Amin in that his influence helped make him what he was.

As for Bin Laden, he hates everybody except those within his close little circle and even that is open for debate.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 13:03
    Fair enough, however, I suppose you negate Amin's influence on his nepher Yassar Arafat? For me, it is Amin living through his nephew. You could even say that Hitler lived through Amin in that his influence helped make him what he was.

As for Bin Laden, he hates everybody except those within his close little circle and even that is open for debate.
    Your view of Arafat is a warped fantasy.
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 15:37
    Coulda woulda shoulda. You be the judge. I guess you then have to come up with theories as to why Speer would lie about such things. Have any speculations?
    Maybe he was a Zionist.
  15. At the Revolution
    Moves
    15 Aug '08 15:38
    Show me the proof that Hitler was a dedicated Christian and we can talk. I showed you mine so now its time to show me yours.....er.....you know what I mean. 😳
    http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

Knock yourself out. And don't get back up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree