1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Do you think your boast that you never used the accounts at the same time is not negated by your admission that you deliberately mislead people when you switched?
    If you feel that switching to an old account after many years of not using it violates the terms and conditions of this site, feel free to report me to the owners of this site.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 12:42
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    If you feel that switching to an old account violates the terms and conditions of this site, feel free to report me to the owners of this site.
    Listen up you trolling bozo; no one gives a rats ass if you have multiple accounts, the issues in play and what is having around your the metaphorical neck of your reputation here, is your dishonesty as you interchanged between them.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 12:441 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Listen up you trolling bozo; no one gives a rats ass if you have multiple accounts, the issues in play and what is having around your the metaphorical neck of your reputation here, is your dishonesty as you interchanged between them.
    And yet when FMF did it it was perfectly fine? I haven’t seen you call him out for dishonesty for doing exactly the same thing.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 12:47
    And yet when FMF did it it was perfectly fine? I haven’t seen you call him out for dishonesty for doing exactly the same thing.
    What dishonesty?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 12:48
    What dishonesty?
    Case in point.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 12:55
    Case in point.
    What "dishonesty" of FMF's are you referring to?
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 13:13
    What "dishonesty" of FMF's are you referring to?
    You know exactly what I’m talking about.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 13:24
    You know exactly what I’m talking about.
    If I did I wouldn't be asking, but if you are unable to articulate your accusation then we can leave the matter here.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 13:352 edits
    If I did I wouldn't be asking, but if you are unable to articulate your accusation then we can leave the matter here.
    We have discussed this before in detail. If you want to suddenly claim to have amnesia so be it. Are you seriously going to tell me that John W Booth doesn’t ring a bell?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 14:242 edits
    We have discussed this before in detail. If you want to suddenly claim to have amnesia so be it. Are you seriously going to tell me that John W Booth doesn’t ring a bell?
    Yes I remember the user id JWB but I can assure you that you have never, not once, discussed this with me at all.

Look, you need to understand that I really, honestly, don't give a rats ass what you think about me, FMF, universal bloody morality or anything else for that matter; so if you want to engage me on a topic I suggest you raise your game... significantly.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 14:551 edit
    If you feel that switching to an old account after many years of not using it violates the terms and conditions of this site, feel free to report me to the owners of this site.
    Returning to an old account is not the issue.

You publicly apologized for 'deliberately misleading people.' That's the issue. (Or has enough time passed now for you to pretend you didn't make such an apology? )
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 15:102 edits
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Returning to an old account is not the issue.

You publicly apologized for 'deliberately misleading people.' That's the issue. (Or has enough time passed now for you to pretend you didn't make such an apology? )
    But you’re cool with the fact that FMF deliberately mislead people? I don’t see you beating him over the head with it all the time.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 16:00
    But you’re cool with the fact that FMF deliberately mislead people? I don’t see you beating him over the head with it all the time.
    What FMF did was a practical joke, a bit like me with "Bronwen" a while back. What you did is switch accounts and mislead people while you continued to troll the forum in FMJ style. That you pretend to not see the difference is just another insight into your limited and damaged mental capacity.

Furthermore FMF is valued member of this community (liked or disliked), whereas you are not valued by anyone as far as I can tell, except possibly by Romans1009. You reap what you sow Daniel.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 16:32
    What FMF did was a practical joke, a bit like me with "Bronwen" a while back. What you did is switch accounts and mislead people while you continued to troll the forum in FMJ style. That you pretend to not see the difference is just another insight into your limited and damaged mental capacity.

Furthermore FMF is valued member of this community (li ...[text shortened]... ed by anyone as far as I can tell, except possibly by Romans1009. You reap what you sow Daniel.
    When you and FMF pretend to be someone else it is a practical joke but when someone else does it they are a deceptive piece of trash. Your bias knickers are clearly showing. I will not waste any more time on you. Cheerio.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 16:44
    I have zero knowledge of that. Why are you asking questions about things that allegedly occurred long before either of us began posting in this forum?

In contrast, your deliberate deception is still very fresh in my memory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree