1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 17:18
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    (You don't manage it, it isn't up to you. You may plant, you may water, it isn't you that makes
    anything grow. If you think it is has to do with your efforts, than its you not God who is
    doing the work, and nothing you do alone is going to be of the eternal nature.)

You see that is it all on God not you and I, with respect to making things grow? Non ...[text shortened]... build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
    You are dodging again.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 17:28
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You are dodging again.
    No, but if you refuse to engage when direct answers are given to you, just pushing them
    away as a dodge is a real dodge. I've asked you several times what do you think God is
    saying when words as eternal punishment and lake of fire really means if they do not mean
    exactly what they say. You as always remain quiet and go away as if nothing was ever
    asked about your stance. If you wonder why you don't get answers to your questions it
    is because you refuse to see them, not because they are not there.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 18:19
    No, but if you refuse to engage when direct answers are given to you, just pushing them
    away as a dodge is a real dodge. I've asked you several times what do you think God is
    saying when words as eternal punishment and lake of fire really means if they do not mean
    exactly what they say. You as always remain quiet and go away as if nothing was ever
    aske ...[text shortened]... answers to your questions it
    is because you refuse to see them, not because they are not there.
    We aren’t talking about that jellyjay here is what I’m asking you:

If you don’t manage the question and you don’t ignore it, then what do you say when the topic of eternal suffering comes up with a non Christian enquirer?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 18:30
    We aren’t talking about that jellyjay here is what I’m asking you:

If you don’t manage the question and you don’t ignore it, then what do you say when the topic of eternal suffering comes up with a non Christian enquirer?
    jellyjay, new tactic of insult?
    I tell the truth as I know it, I don't blow smoke up anyone's butt to make them do or not
    do anything. You sugarcoat truth to make people like what you are sharing?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 19:08
    I tell the truth as I know it, I don't blow smoke up anyone's butt to make them do or not
    I have stopped engaging him for that reason. He keeps on dodging questions and expects you to answer his and when called out he resorts to insults. Can’t see why anyone still engages him.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 19:18
    Probably a mistype (seeing as where J and K are on the keyboard). That said:

I hear that our friend Kelly,
    is fashioned out of jelly,
    weird is his flavour,
    but do him a favor,
    don't talk of a metaphorical hell (y).

😞
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 19:44
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Probably a mistype (seeing as where J and K are on the keyboard). That said:

I hear that our friend Kelly,
    is fashioned out of jelly,
    weird is his flavour,
    but do him a favor,
    don't talk of a metaphorical hell (y).

😞
    🙂
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 21:01
    I apologise for the misspelling of your username; completely unintentional.

I’m just trying to get you to be straight with my question.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 22:56
    I apologise for the misspelling of your username; completely unintentional.

I’m just trying to get you to be straight with my question.
    No worries on the name.
    You accept my answer or are you still suggesting it doesn't address it?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 22:57
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I have stopped engaging him for that reason. He keeps on dodging questions and expects you to answer his and when called out he resorts to insults. Can’t see why anyone still engages him.
    You have stopped engaging with me!

I see. 😲
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 06:542 edits
    No worries on the name.
    You accept my answer or are you still suggesting it doesn't address it?
    You “responded” but you didn’t “answer” the question. You gave a sort of reply which a word salad of stuff in your head which doesn’t address my point which is that if you don’t manage the question of eternal suffering when YOU are asked by a non Christian, then what do you do?

The OP is “how do you get past eternal torture”. Responding by saying that it’s up to God or Jesus to deal with it, when you are in scenario of a face-to-face discussion with a non Christian, is just a ludicrous dodge and I’m sure you can see that.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 09:571 edit
    You “responded” but you didn’t “answer” the question. You gave a sort of reply which a word salad of stuff in your head which doesn’t address my point which is that if you don’t manage the question of eternal suffering when YOU are asked by a non Christian, then what do you do?

The OP is “how do you get past eternal torture”. Responding by saying th ...[text shortened]... o-face discussion with a non Christian, is just a ludicrous dodge and I’m sure you can see that.
    I tell them the truth, I hold nothing back, why would I.
    If you think this is not answering that question, what type of answer are you looking for
    other than that? Do you lie to people when you are sharing the gospel with to get them to
    think something is true you know isn't?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '18 00:09
    I tell them the truth, I hold nothing back, why would I.
    If you think this is not answering that question, what type of answer are you looking for
    other than that? Do you lie to people when you are sharing the gospel with to get them to
    think something is true you know isn't?
    Well that only took about 6 posts and an argument to a straight answer!
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '18 01:06
    Well that only took about 6 posts and an argument to a straight answer!
    Whatever.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '18 05:071 edit
    Whatever.
    Well firstly you said you didn’t manage the question, then you said you left it up to Jesus to handle it, then you said you dealt with it head on. Hardly sounds like you are being straightforward, does it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree