1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 17:38
    All the ghost hunter shows on tv have proven to me that there are no ghost. All the garbeled recordings that are suppose the be some disimbodied soul trying to communicate sound like static to me. Never do they show any true signs of paranormal activity. I would love to see a real ghost. Then I might get my faith back about such things.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 18:03
    Originally posted by buckky
    All the ghost hunter shows on tv have proven to me that there are no ghost. All the garbeled recordings that are suppose the be some disimbodied soul trying to communicate sound like static to me. Never do they show any true signs of paranormal activity. I would love to see a real ghost. Then I might get my faith back about such things.
    Material apparatus cannot detect the spiritual.

A ghost is not spiritual.

A ghost is a subtle body .... comprised of mind intelligence and false ego.

Therefore material apparatus can detect slight observances coming from these subtle elements.

The soul is within this combination of subtle material elements.

A ghost is an un-embodied living entity.

Ghost are real.

I have directly experienced them many times.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 19:10
    Originally posted by Dasa

Therefore material apparatus can detect slight observances coming from these subtle elements.

Ghost are real.

"I have directly experienced them many times."

That explains a lot.
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 20:52
    Just like the UFO hunters nothing ever conclusive 🙂

Manny
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 21:05
    Originally posted by menace71
    Just like the UFO hunters nothing ever conclusive 🙂

Manny
    There have been whole squadrons of fighter pilots that have witnessed UFO,s.

There have been whole cities of people, that have witnessed UFO,s

There have been police officers on patrol that have witnessed UFO,s

Wake up....
  6. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 21:18

Wake up....
    It does appear that people are seeing something that cannot be explained. A lot of video has come out showing lights in the sky, moving in a strange manner. I don't think everyone is nut's on this issue. Are they ships from another world ? I doubt it. I would love for it to be people from another planet, but that seems unlikely because of the Laws of time and space. If they are beings from another world why the cat, and mouse game ? Why not communicate in a rational way instead of probing the sexual area of some poor captive ? Or leaving a cryptic croop cirlcle ? Or driving people to make large mounds of mashed potatoes into a model of the Devils Tower ?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 21:31
    TV shows are the tools of the puppeteers. They always leave you in doubt.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 21:33

Ghost are real.

You have ghosts living inside of you. Beware.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 21:36
    It does appear that people are seeing something that cannot be explained. A lot of video has come out showing lights in the sky, moving in a strange manner. I don't think everyone is nut's on this issue. Are they ships from another world ? I doubt it. I would love for it to be people from another planet, but that seems unlikely because of the Laws of time and ...[text shortened]... ? Or driving people to make large mounds of mashed potatoes into a model of the Devils Tower ?
    Its different ways of pointing to the inside.

something inside is happenning and these outer occurences , the genuine ones, seek to get one to look inside of themselves for answers.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 21:38

Wake up....
    Even Stphen Hawking admitted the existence of aliens and 1000 people saw a ufo above New York late last year.
    No amount of this kind of proof will change a closed mind.

Basically you need a preimise that the universe is not static and the scientific model has always assumed the opposite.
  11. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 23:50
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Even Stphen Hawking admitted the existence of aliens and 1000 people saw a ufo above New York late last year.

Basically you need a preimise that the universe is not static and the scientific model has always assumed the opposite.
    Stephen Hawking has never admitted the existance of aliens. Can you reference a quote where he has. I think he believes that it is quite likely that they exist (as do I, at least I hope they do) but that they have never visited dues to being hundreds/thousands/milliions of likelyears away. UFO's he does not believe in.

Can you provide a reference for the UFO above New York anecdote?

Sorry? the current scientific model does not assume a static universe. And why is a dynamic universe a pre-requisit for aliens?

--- Penguin.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 06:25
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Stephen Hawking has never admitted the existance of aliens. Can you reference a quote where he has. I think he believes that it is quite likely that they exist (as do I, at least I hope they do) but that they have never visited dues to being hundreds/thousands/milliions of likelyears away. UFO's he does not believe in.

Can you provide a reference for the ...[text shortened]... ume a static universe. And why is a dynamic universe a pre-requisit for aliens?

--- Penguin.
    I'm no good at providing links.
    I believe Stephen Hawking has a warning that we must be prepared to defend ourselves against hostile aliens.

If you dont want to take my word for it, then dont. I really dont care.
    Thats not to say I'm not being sincere.
    I'm sure this will come out in the wash sooner or later.

Just put it on the backburner or dismiss it altogether, I'm not attached to this information, I just thought I would update the forum on the latest, most significant issues in ufo-lore.

Make of it what you will, and, if you so desire, take my word for it that Stephen Hawking did say words to that effect not long ago ( 6-8 months ago).

In my way of thinking no amount of links can be a substitute for personal experience. I am just repeating, as truthfully as possible, the info I have come acorss recently.
    I am at ease with my concience because I know I am not lying or even slightly fabricating the "news" I have come across. I am just telling it as I came across it.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 06:291 edit
    Originally posted by Penguin

Can you provide a reference for the ...[text shortened]... ume a static universe. And why is a dynamic universe a pre-requisit for aliens?

--- Penguin.
    Science assumes that there is no purpose for physical evolution, specifically the evolution of human brains.

Do you think there is such a thing as "spiritual evolution" ? (This question must be addressed before I go on)
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 06:49
    But it isn't 'proof' in any way, shape or form. So far it is your unsubstantiated opinion based on third party information that you refuse to reference. I am afraid it would take more than an open mind to believe that kind of information regardless of the subject.
  15. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 09:37
    Science assumes that there is no purpose for physical evolution, specifically the evolution of human brains.

Do you think there is such a thing as "spiritual evolution" ? (This question must be addressed before I go on)
    In the broadest sense of evolution as something 'changing over time' with no regards as to whether there is a selective pressure (natural/sexual/artificial/...)

Then I suppose there is certainly cultural evolution, there is probably 'moral' evolution, and there is religious evolution. I don't think there is 'spiritual' evolution though. It is too wooly a term to really mean anything.

Now that I have answered that, can we get back to the topic?

--- Penguin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree