1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    01 Feb '10 17:45
    Years ago I was told about God Consciousness as being when one see's God in everything. Everything is God to someone in God Consciousness. All the senses sense God in all of creation. I would love to have such an experience. It could clear up a lot of confusion about a lot of things.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    01 Feb '10 18:17
    Originally posted by buckky
    Years ago I was told about God Consciousness as being when one see's God in everything. Everything is God to someone in God Consciousness. All the senses sense God in all of creation. I would love to have such an experience. It could clear up a lot of confusion about a lot of things.
    It will come
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    01 Feb '10 19:33
    I haven't been able to sleep and this post kept coming in my mind and I kept thinking "if Buckky really wants to experience so-called God Conciousness then he should try Diviners Sage."
    Its legal and can be found on the internet or a "Happy Highs" shop.
    If you do go down this path,(which comes highly recomended and with a five star guarantee),please ask for some furthur guidance.
    I read 40 pages about the stuff before I did it. It was well worth it..
  4. Illinois
    Joined
    20 Mar '07
    Moves
    6266
    01 Feb '10 21:16
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I haven't been able to sleep and this post kept coming in my mind and I kept thinking "if Buckky really wants to experience so-called God Conciousness then he should try Diviners Sage."
    Its legal and can be found on the internet or a "Happy Highs" shop.
    If you do go down this path,(which comes highly recomended and with a five star guarantee),please a ...[text shortened]... furthur guidance.
    I read 40 pages about the stuff before I did it. It was well worth it..
    Drugs are a cheap substitute. I'm surprised you are advocating this.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140191
    01 Feb '10 23:38
    Mary Jane......
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    02 Feb '10 00:09
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Drugs are a cheap substitute. I'm surprised you are advocating this.
    Its not a drug per se. It actually just releases whats already there.
    This particurlar "drug" has a category all of its own. Its not a halucinogen. Its legal . And, as the name infers, its for those that want to "divine" themselves. (Find the divinity within them).
    Please dont judge what you dont understand, for this little plant has tremendous power to heal and guide,etc. It truly has the power to change broken lives.
    Ultimately change is up to the individual, this is just a tool that, if used in the right way, can give a life a significant "boost" in the right direction.
    Please remember that the Upanishads ,(the forerunner to the vedas,hinduism,bhuddism,etc.), has at least 20 000 refrences to a drug known as soma. Basically the whole of Eastern thought sprouted from people getting high. And imo, eastern spirituality craps all over christianity.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Feb '10 00:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Its not a drug per se. It actually just releases whats already there.
    This particurlar "drug" has a category all of its own. Its not a halucinogen. Its legal . And, as the name infers, its for those that want to "divine" themselves. (Find the divinity within them).
    Please dont judge what you dont understand, for this little plant has tremendous power ...[text shortened]... outed from people getting high. And imo, eastern spirituality craps all over christianity.
    And imo, eastern spirituality craps all over Christianity - i see it has not cured you of your ego though 😉
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    02 Feb '10 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    And imo, eastern spirituality craps all over Christianity - i see it has not cured you of your ego though 😉
    Not yet, dear Robbie.
    It is said that ones ego increases until the final "burst" of supreme enlightenment. This ego increases despite the fact that the adept is trying , in all sincerity, to rid himself of the ego.
    This is a universal dynamic that cant be escaped by anyone.
    I once heard it put that the path in life for everyone is the same. It is basically going from the "no" to the "yes".(The question being posed by God bieng something along the lines of :"Do you want to be one with God/universe/creation,etc.? " ) . everyone gets to the "yes" in the end. It is HOW you get there that is the important/individual/all-encompassing path that must be mapped out by every seeker.

    When I say 'eastern spirituality craps all over Christianity', I should definately clarify myself and say that this is a truism for me and that Christianity definately has its place in this world-for now. The comment was made for the benifit of myself as much as for anyone else. I hate coming across so egotistical and all, but in the end of the day you have to be true to your faith/understanding of the world/God. Wouldn't you agree?
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14510
    02 Feb '10 14:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Its not a drug per se. It actually just releases whats already there.
    This particurlar "drug" has a category all of its own. Its not a halucinogen. Its legal . And, as the name infers, its for those that want to "divine" themselves. (Find the divinity within them).
    Please dont judge what you dont understand, for this little plant has tremendous power ...[text shortened]... outed from people getting high. And imo, eastern spirituality craps all over christianity.
    Soma is not a drug😵
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    02 Feb '10 14:11
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Soma is not a drug😵
    No? Oh well it doesn't matter so much in my world view. It is obviously some "agent" that heightens spiritual experience for the adept.
    The notion of 'drugs' have ceased to be a scource of fascination for me and they have their place in this (old) world , as does every other vice.

    I would advocate attacking the roots of the (spiritual) problem, no matter how daunting, and not just cutiing back the branches, which will grow back anyway, and often with more compexity and virility. Attention given to any outer thought coverings can only serve to increase the problem, despite that attention being borne of the most purest of intentions.
    Thnx for your attention,dear brother🙂
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    02 Feb '10 14:111 edit
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Soma is not a drug😵
    oops...err...Hi🙂
  12. Illinois
    Joined
    20 Mar '07
    Moves
    6266
    02 Feb '10 14:38
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Its not a drug per se. It actually just releases whats already there.
    This particurlar "drug" has a category all of its own. Its not a halucinogen. Its legal . And, as the name infers, its for those that want to "divine" themselves. (Find the divinity within them).
    Please dont judge what you dont understand, for this little plant has tremendous power ...[text shortened]... outed from people getting high. And imo, eastern spirituality craps all over christianity.
    Give me a break. Salvia Divinorum is indeed a drug. I know it is at least outlawed in the state I live in (Illinois). It may not have the toxicity level of LSD, but it is nevertheless a hallucinogen.

    My understanding of Eastern religions leads me to question your claim that they are founded on drug taking. On the contrary, I'm pretty sure Hinduism and Buddhism consider drug taking something which leads to an entanglement in Maya (i.e., the illusion that this world is real). That is, a danger on the path.

    Eastern mysticism is founded on the various yogas which, through hard work and discipline, help one renounce this world in order to discover one's true identity in God. I don't subscribe to this world-view, but I think my understanding of it is nevertheless more accurate than yours.
  13. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14510
    02 Feb '10 14:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    oops...err...Hi🙂
    Hi🙂

    You need no herbs; just get lotus/ semi-lotus at the seven-point Vairacona if you are trained, or sit comfortably, steady your mind with slow regular breaths and focus on the breath till you sense reasonable steadiness of mind. Observe your mind and notice whatever is happening within it. In the beginning there will be thoughts because this is the nature of the mind, so all forms, sounds, thoughts and perceptions that arise in the mind are the agents that keep your self stranded. Once you understand this situation observe mindfully what is happening to these thoughts. It will become your knowledge that some come and go on their own, some linger and retreat and some are persistent. Make this normal experience a part of your life.

    Being at this level of observance means you are aware of what is going on around you but you remain indifferent. So it will become your knowledge the fact that solely when there is an engagement on any arisen thought/ feeling by the intervention of your six senses there will be a response of yours in the form of body or speech actions. It will become your knowledge that solely when you engage consciously or subconsciously with your arising thoughts and feelings, these feelings and thoughts have the capacity to manifest further. If you do not engage in arising thoughts or feelings -if indifferent you remain- they will die or fade out on their own. This is the nature of the mind that is known as the View: Awareness undivided from Emptiness.

    Get this knowledge of yours together and come out of this level to the ordinary state. Whenever you experience a thought and/ or a feeling observe how the stimulus is treated by your mind before reacting to it. Now you have to change effectively the immediately reactive treatment into a delayed response from within the state of Emptiness.

    Train your mind in order to keep your awareness anytime at any level. No drugs of any kind, they will make a moron out of you for your point of attention will be blocked somewhere in the Floating World. Being observant at every moment you will be able to rule your slipping mind effectively and instead respond from the View state. Meditate in order to turn this situation into a permanent living experience. Avoid pride, ambition and conceptualization. As you accumulate inner knowledge, dedicate humbly all pleasant sights for the liberation of all beings.

    May All Beings Be Happy
    😵
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14510
    02 Feb '10 15:08
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No? Oh well it doesn't matter so much in my world view. It is obviously some "agent" that heightens spiritual experience for the adept.
    The notion of 'drugs' have ceased to be a scource of fascination for me and they have their place in this (old) world , as does every other vice.

    I would advocate attacking the roots of the (spiritual) problem, no ...[text shortened]... ntion being borne of the most purest of intentions.
    Thnx for your attention,dear brother🙂
    Soma is simply the essense of the buddha nature;

    Thanks for your attention too;
    Namaste
    😵
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91622
    02 Feb '10 17:03
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Give me a break. Salvia Divinorum is indeed a drug. I know it is at least outlawed in the state I live in (Illinois). It may not have the toxicity level of LSD, but it is nevertheless a hallucinogen.

    My understanding of Eastern religions leads me to question your claim that they are founded on drug taking. On the contrary, I'm pretty sure H ...[text shortened]... this world-view, but I think my understanding of it is nevertheless more accurate than yours.
    Look, I totally understand where you are coming from. My response was to the OP. I would suggest that the taking of this herb would
    "kickstart" a healthier, cleaner inner life, which is alligned with ones own true dharma.
    I in no way advocate the continued use of any drug.
    Thanks for your reply, I hope this response clarifies where I'm coming from.
Back to Top